Happy Holidays UWF!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Hello UWF this is Chase here and I just want to wish you guys a happy holiday. Once Starrcade is up just wanted to tell you guys that we are going on holiday break. This will last until next week, but we all need a break from TTing/Writing so go take a break for the holiday season and enjoy it with the family!

Let me tell you that next week both Smackdown and Raw will be posting the previews of the upcoming shows. As well the 27th is the second Anniversary of UWF! We are going to be doing a Slammy awards, and be counting down the top moments of this year. If you have any moment you loved from this year send it to me via pm. Thank you all for making this fed so awesome, and truly one of the best times in my fedding life.

December 24th I will be posting the Vita edition of Chilling with Chase.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Thankyou Chase.

Have a safe holiday and enjoy Christmas!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Everyone in the UWF, thank you for sticking with us and I wish you nothing but joy this Holiday season!

Sincerely yours,
The Hoov
(Or His Hoovness or Hoover or El Hooverino if you're not into the whole brevity thing)

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Everyone in the UWF, thank you for sticking with us and I wish you nothing but joy this Holiday season!

Sincerely yours,
The Hoov
(Or His Hoovness or Hoover or El Hooverino if you're not into the whole brevity thing)

Hoovinator! Geez...

Anyways as Chase mentioned, everyone did really excellent work with their TT's and all of you deserve a break for the holidays. Even the staff is not really discussing much at the moment except for the Royal Rumble matches that's being planned (we're introducing a brand new concept in addition to the famed Rumble match so be on the lookout for that!).

Have a good, safe holiday my brothers and we'll see you in the new year! :foley:

Reactions: Chris Dresdon

Aniking

Reaction score
December 24th I will be posting the Vita edition of Chilling with Chase.

Am I reading this right? Did you seriously score a podcast with Vita?!!! I haven't listened to a podcast in so long (because I fell behind and haven't been bothered to catch up) but this is one I just can't miss!

Hope everyone enjoys their holidays! Please come back so EOR can't complain about the fed dying :p

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Am I reading this right? Did you seriously score a podcast with Vita?!!! I haven't listened to a podcast in so long (because I fell behind and haven't been bothered to catch up) but this is one I just can't miss!

Hope everyone enjoys their holidays! Please come back so EOR can't complain about the fed dying :p
Hope you guys enjoy it buddy, gonna do it later. Let me just say mostly ETW talk, and then some sport talk, also there is random pauses but I got a new editing software that I am trying to get used to so please forgive me there.

Reactions: Chris Dresdon

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Seasons greetings and a happy new year to everyone in the UWF. Hope you are all having a great time.

Looking forward to things picking up again in 2014