Guerreros Del Ring

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Smartmark

The opposite of everyone you have ever known
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
In a TV commercial today, GDL announced the card for their fifth show

Guerreros Del Ring - Show #5 Card:

Round 1 In The GDR Gold Rush Tournament
La Parka Vs Rey Mysterio

El Hombre Blanco Enmascarado Vs Matt Sydal

Super Dragon Vs Jeff Hardy​

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
The tournament continues with some more fast-paced action like your previous shows but I want to see where you are going with Chavo Guerrero. I'd like to him make an even bigger impact after taking care of Jeff Hardy. Could be angle WWE missed the boat on, a bitter Chavo Guerrero looking for the respect that his career has sorely lacked.

Reactions: 1 person

Deuce

Reaction score
Chavo Guerrero should be your top superstar, like he should've been while he was in the WWE.

Smartmark

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
The tournament continues with some more fast-paced action like your previous shows but I want to see where you are going with Chavo Guerrero. I'd like to him make an even bigger impact after taking care of Jeff Hardy. Could be angle WWE missed the boat on, a bitter Chavo Guerrero looking for the respect that his career has sorely lacked.

Thanx for the feedback. Next show will be up tomorrow :)

Smartmark

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Guerreros Del Ring "5" - Live From Mexico City

Dark Match
La Sombra Def. El Hijo Del Fantasma

The show starts with JBL walking out to the ring dressed in his vintage suit and white cowboy hat. He looks angry, and he is carrying a microphone. He enters the ring and cut's a promo:

JBL: What is this? Comedy hour? They are gonna throw a tournament to crown the best one in the company, and they don't ask me? I got news for you, I am The Wrestling God, and I.....

Flair walks into the ring, interrupting JBL.

Flair: What the freakin' fudgecake are you doin' John? Get your ass down from this ring and call this episode with me. I recieved a message from the boss, and he isn't happy.

JBL: I don't care! Cause I QUIT!

JBL throws away the microphone and leaves the ring from a majority of booos from the audience. The camera cut's to commercial with Flair apologizing to the audience.

Match #1 - Round 1 In The GDR Gold Rush Tournament
La Parka Vs Rey Mysterio

Flair: Hello everybody, we are back, and despite of the situation, I am gonna bring you trough this episode og GDR, because I am a professional. So let's go down to ringside for the fourth match in the GDR Gold Rush Tournament!

Both competitors gets a great crowd reaction and they start the match with some old skool Lucha Libre moves in the ring, exhanging and exchanging before they followed up with some submission wrestling on the mat. Rey gets the upper hand setting parka up in a sharpshooter, but La Parka gets out of the hold by kicking Rey into the ropes. Parka charges with a clothesline, but Rey avoids his arm and twirls himself around him, forcing him down in a sit down pin 1.....2....Kick Out! Both men gets back to their feet and this time La Parka gets the upper hand, but suddenly La Parka slips and falls down. Chavo Guerrero pulls his leg from underneath the ring. Rey charges for a 619. He connects! La Parka goes down and Rey pins him with a seated Senton 1.....2....3! Rey can't believe the recent happenings and raises his hands. Chavo points at him and then at himself before he leaves ringside up the ramp.

Perez: Here is your winner, by Pinfall; Rey Mysterio!!!

Winner: Rey Mysterio

Match #2 - Round 1 In The GDR Gold Rush Tournament
El Hombre Blanco Enmascarado Vs Matt Sydal

Fastpaced match here with great back to back action from both men. High flying and high risk manouvers from the turnbuckles and the ropes here and a series with nearfalls. Sydal gets the upper hand after an armdrag where he sends El Hombre between the ropes and down on the floor. Sydal makes a run for the ropes and leaps over the top rope, delivering a corkscrew moonsault onto El Hombre, sending him back down on the floor. The audience goes wild from the move and starts to chant for Sydal. Sydal grabs El Hombre and throw him back into the ring. He sets him up for a suplex, but El Hombre manage to reverse it. DDT by El Hombre on Sydal. He covers 1....2....No! Sydal kicks out! The audience once again start to chant for Sydal. Both men gets back on their feet and hooks up in a test of strength. Sydal gets the upper hand andf send s El Homre into the corner. He charges and nails a high knee to El Hombre's face before he grabs his head and nails a Bulldog like manouver. Sydal gets quickly back on his feet and climbs the turnbuckles. He poses before he leaps off it, nailing a perfect SSP! He covers 1....2....3!

Perez: Here is your winner, by Pinfall; Matt Sydal!

Winner: Matt Sydal

Match #3 - Round 1 In The GDR Gold Rush Tournament
Super Dragon Vs Jeff Hardy

Anticipated main event here as both guys gets a good reaction from the crowd. As the bell rings they hook up in a test of strength. Both guys struggle to get the upper hand. Super Dragon gets it and locks Jeff's right arm and puts him in a armbar. jeff makes a roll and throws Dragon with a armdrag. Dragon quickly charges for a knee strike, but Jeff gets out of the way. Jeff gets back on his feet and charges for a lariat. He connects and Dragon gets knocked into the corner. Jeff grabs the top ropes to make a move, but Dragon gets back on his feet and reverses it with a Powerbomb. He makes a cover 1....2...No! Jeff kicks out. The action continues with both men getting in various moves, exchanging kicks, punches and moves for almost twenty minutes. The crowd starts to chant; This is awesome after Jeff hits his fifth Swanton Bomb, but Dragon still kicking out from the pins afterwards. Dragon gets back on his feet and throws a couple of punches to Jeff before he lifts Jeff up, setting him up for a Barry White Driver. He connects! Jeff goes down and this time it's Dragon's turn to impress the audience. He starts to climb the turnbuckles but Jeff gets back on his feet and interrupts him. But Dragon sends a couple of kicks to Jeff, sending him back down on the canvas. He poses on the top turnbuckle, before he leaps off. Swanton Bomb!!! He connects and makes a cover 1.....2....3!! The audience explodes and continue to chant.

Perez: Here is your winner, by Pinfall; Super Dragon!

Winner: Super Dragon

Dragon gets back on his feet and bows to the audience, before he helps Jeff back up and shake his hand before leaving the ring. The camera cut's to black with Flair going wild on the mic. Saying fuck you to JBL for leaving such an amazing show.​

------------

OOC: Sorry for the short show, but I had wrote a long one, but all of a sudden it was gone when I was going to paste it over here.

Smartmark

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
In a TV commercial today, GDL announced the card for their sixth show

Guerreros Del Ring - Show #6 Card:

Puma Vs John Morrison

Juventud Guerrera Vs Psicosis

Chavo Guerrero Vs Volador Jr.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Great show, man!

Card for the next show looks pretty good, cant wait to see what you can do with it.

Smartmark

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Guerreros Del Ring "6" - Live From Mexico City

Dark Match
El Oriental & La Sombra Def. El Hijo Del Fantasma & Pierrothito

Flair: Welcome back to Guerreros Del Ring, and we have a jampacked card for you tonight, as we continue with The Gold Rush Tournament to crown the first ever World Champion. As you can see, I am alone in the commentator booth tonight, as there's been no word from John since last week. Anyway, I will be with you the whole show, and I say we get it started, so let's go to ringside

Puma Vs John Morrison

JoMo gets the biggest pop from the crowd as the two enters the ring. As the match starts, JoMo also gets a flying start, throwing Puma out of the ring between the ropes with a dropkick. Puma stumbles back on his feet outside the ring as JoMo charges for a run. He leaps over the top rope and knocks Puma right back down with a flying bodypress. Both men gets back on their feet, starting to throw punches to each other while the referee starts counting. Puma gets the upper hand and irishwhips JoMo towards the steel steps. But JoMo leaps up on the steps and quickly makes a backwards jump. Moonsault from the steel steps by Morrison! He knocks Puma down and quickly gets him back in the ring as the referee breaks his count on 16 (For those who don't know, in GDR you have to the 20 count to get back into the ring) JoMo lifts Puma up and sets him up for a suplex, but Puma reverses. DDT! JoMo goes head first into the canvas as Puma makes a run for the ropes. Kneestrike from Puma in JoMo's face. Puma covers 1......2.....No! Morrison kicks out! Puma lifts JoMo up, but Jomo gets out of the hold and quickly from out of nowhere nails a yakuza kick. Puma stumbles backwards and JoMo knocks him down with a lariat. He covers 1....2....Puma kicks out! JoMo quickly gets back on his feet. Standing Moonsault! JoMo nails it and makes another cover 1.....2....No! Puma kicks out again! Jomo starts to climb the turnbuckles, but Puma gets back on his feet and interrupts. They start to throw punches at each other on the second rope, with JoMo getting the upper hand. Puma falls backwards onto the canvas as JoMo climbs up on the third turnbuckle. He poses before he leaps off. Shooting Star Press!! He connects, and covers 1....2.....3!

Perez: Here is your winner, by Pinfall; John Morrison!

Flair: Wow! That was a actionfilled matchup! i was actually rooting for Puma one second there. Anyway, congrats to Morrison for proceeding into the second round in The Gold Rush Tournament!

Winner: John Morrison

As we go back from commercial, we once again hook up with John Morrison who is on his way to his locker room when he bumps into Matt Sydal.

Sydal: Congrats on the win. Hopefully you wont face me in the next round, cause I am far superior than you when it come to wrestling.

JoMo: Hah! What planet are you on brother? I am The Shaman Of Sexy, and your future World Champion, so some respect, please.

Sydal: At least you know how to tell jokes. One bit of advice, stay out of my way, and stay away from Lizzy!

Sydal walks away as we cut down to ringside for our second match of the evening.

Juventud Guerrera Vs Psicosis

Lucha action here as both men gets in a couple of moves in the opening minutes. Psicosis delivers a snap suplex on Juvy, then charges for a legdrop. He connects and makes a quick cover 1....2...Kick Out! Both men gets back on their feet and they continue to exchange shots to each other. Juvy gets the upper hand and delivers a stiff elbow shot to Psicosis' face. Juvy irishwhips Psicosis into the corner and charges for a lariat. He connects! He grabs Psicosis and sets him up for a move. Pumphande Sitout Facebuster! He covers 1.....2....Rope Break! Psicosis grabs the bottom rope and the referee breaks them apart. They go back into position and once again hooks up, this time with a test of strength. Psicosis gets the upper hand and delivers a couple of shots to Juvy's stomach, then lifts him up. Fireman's carry DDT! Juvy goes down but instead of making a pin Psicosis grabs Juvy's leg and sets him up for a Indian Deathlock. Juvy tries to reach for the ropes while screaming in pain. He manage, and the referee once again breaks them apart. Juvy gets first back on his feet and sends Psicosis backwards with a dropkick. Psicosis bouncec on the ropes, and on the way back he knocks Juvy down with a lariat. He starts to climb the turnbuckles and gets to the top. He poses before he leaps off. Diving Guillotine Legdrop! He covers 1.....2....No! Juventud kicks out! Psicosis can't believe it, and neither can Ric Flair or the audience. Psicosis grabs Juvy's hair and sends a couple of fast punches to his face before he gets back on his feet and charges for the ropes. He leaps up on the second rope. Lionsault from the middle rope, but Juvy counters it with a stiff legdrop! Psicosis goes down and Juventud taunts him in the middle of the ring, getting major booo's from the audience. Juvy lifts Psicosis up and sets him up for a powerbomb. No! Psicosis reverses and puts Juvy in a pin position 1.....2.....No! Juvy reverses 1.....2.....No! Psicosis kicks out! Psicosis gets back on his feet first and grabs Juvy's leg, setting him up for a Indian Deathlock. He manage and locks it, and this time it's in the middle of the ting. Juventud screams and punds his hands in the canvas in pain. He can't stand it and taps.

Perez: Here is your winner, by Submission; Psicosis!

Flair: Holy Tequila! What a matchup! That was lucha libre at it's finest, and it doesn't end there as our main event tonight is Chavo Guerrero Vs Volador Jr!

Winner: Psicosis

We go to commercial where we see a promo from an old abandoned ranch. Tumbleweeds are rolling across the courtyard, and the doors on the barn are slamming. We suddenly see a shadow of a man on the ground. The conture of the man is not easy to see, but it might seem like he is wearing a cowboy hat. Then a text appears; Every end has a beginning....

Chavo Guerrero Vs Volador Jr.

Volador gets the upper hand in the opening second of the match, sending Chavo trough the ropes with a Tilt-A-Whirl Headscissor Takedown. Chavo goes down on the floor and Volador charges for an attack. He uses the ropes as an advantage and leaps over, knocking Chavo right back down on the floor again with a Springboard Corkscrew Moonsault. The fans goes wild as the referee starts his count. Both men gets back on their feet and they exchange a couple of shots outside the ring before Chavo gets the upper hand and irishwhips Volador into the guardrail, he charges for a lariat, but fails as Volador gets out of harms way. Volador sends a couple of punches to Chavo before he rolls back into the ring and breaks the referee's count. Chavo quickly makes his way into the ring as well and the match continues. Chavo gets the upper hand, sending Volador into the corner with a dropkick, but when he charges for a lariat, it once again fails. Chavo goes head first into the top turnbuckle. Volador grabs a hold of him and sends him backwards with a innovative Monkey Flip manouver before he climbs the turnbuckles, making ready for a Moonsault. But Chavo interrupts and wraps his arms around Volador, sending him off the top turnbuckle with a Superplex. Chavo retaliates first and makes a cover 1.....2.....No! Volador kicks out! Chavo gets back on his feet and wraps his arms around Volador. He sets him up for a german suplex. He delivers! He does it again, and delivers! The Three Amigos coming up here. A third time! Chavo continues until he's deliveres seven suplexes. He then climbs the turnbuckles and poses before he leaps off. Five Star Frogsplash!!! He connects, and covers 1....2.....3!

Perez: Here is your winner, By Pinfall; Chavo Guerrero!

Winner: Chavo Guerrero

The show ends with Chavo celebrating his win, getting a mixed reaction from the crowd....​

Deuce

Reaction score
Chavo making a name for himself, that's what I like to see.

Smartmark

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
In a TV commercial today, GDL announced the card for their seventh show

Guerreros Del Ring - Show #7 Card:

Singles Matchup
Scorpio Sky Vs El Hombre Blanco Enmascarado

Round 2 In The GDR Gold Rush Tournament
Mistico Vs Matt Sydal

Round 2 In The GDR Gold Rush Tournament
Jack Evans Vs Super Dragon​

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Nice card and nice work Smartmark. :y:

Smartmark

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
^^ Thanx man! I'm sorry for not posting the shows on a regular basis, but work and other stuff keep me from writing them. I will however try to post them on a regular day each week. And I'm really exited for the first PPV, as I've planned something big. Matches and segments will be much much longer on PPV's.