GroundZero.com

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
Hey friends,

Busy work week this week, but Ground Zero will be up sometime this weekend. We have a winner locked in so I just have to focus on getting it all written.

Stay tuned.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
JQAZUgvMdSdIW7dHQKeUvmrlCbdUheXQj-aGNQdWTF2wM-ArSrcgFlfj8qCtFWqRTpYoWTgXgtxaEYQF9Tst3Bi3wz0C3xJC7qWrEA6yj_V6CKuAG9FfDLPEDGPtkoSZsQ5WZEsqP7RN9h4efBEzic0

Episode 9: El Fin
Live from Mexico City Arena in Mexico City, Mexico
Wednesday, April 26th, 2023

1682543458165.png

The fireworks in the large Mexico City arena go off as we are ready for the final episode of Ground Zero Season 4.

Ty Johnson: We are FINALLY here. Welcome to the finale of Ground Zero!

Daiquan Andrews: Tonight we are going to crown a winner for this season of Ground Zero. One person who will have a guaranteed contract in the FWA.

Ty Johnson: It doesn't mean we won't see some of these other competitors show up, but only the winner is guaranteed a spot.

Daiquan Andrews: It also doesn't mean that the winner will WANT to go to the FWA. The Internet Anti H8 Squad still hasn't claimed their guaranteed roster spot yet.

Ty Johnson: Why is that Daiquan?

Daiquan Andrews: They must think they're better than the FWA.

Ty Johnson: They do seem to be having a good old time on nGw.

Daiquan Andrews: But essentially what we're getting at is the winner of this thing means absolutely nothing.

Ty Johnson: I wouldn't say that...the winner of this show gets one thing that nobody else does...bragging rights. You get to say that you won Ground Zero.

Daiquan Andrews: Yeah, do you put that on your resume Ty?

Ty Johnson: It depends on the job.

Daiquan Andrews: You're a job...a jobber.

Ty Johnson: Anyway, it's time to get this show on the road. And we're going right out of the gate with this one.

Ty Johnson: And here comes the Trashe Mammal!

Mamifero De Basura appears at the top of the ramp to a huge pop. He struts down the ring with Sully's E.

Daiquan Andrews: He stole Sully's E a few episodes ago, and he's been staving off Sully's wrath ever since.

Basura gets into the ring and awaits Sully.

Ty Johnson: Now...is Sully really going to compete in this one? Isn't he retired?

Daiquan Andrews: Retired due to injury in fact.

Ty Johnson: And here comes Saint Sully!

Sully comes out to the ring wearing his most recent ring gear of a black hoodie, and black jeans. He's wearing converse sneakers and is hyping himself up as he comes down to the ring.

He points down to Basura to try and intimidate him, but Basura just clutches Sully's E.

The host makes it into the ring and stares Basura down...before grabbing a microphone.

Saint Sully: Do you know how long I've been waiting to beat you down, rodent?

Basura ignores him as he continues to get hyped in the ring.

Saint Sully: Way too long...but unfortunately, my doctors refused to clear me for this match.

The crowd starts to boo.

Saint Sully: But...don't worry. I found someone who was willing to represent me in this one. Welcome......LA ROCA!

A giant masked man comes out to the ring as the crowd boos.

Ty Johnson: Wait a minute..LA Roca...this is The Boulder!

Daiquan Andrews: No, Saint Sully said he's representing him. So that's Saint Sully...

Ty Johnson: Well, Saint Sully is looking like he's in the best shape of his life!

La Roca makes his way down to the ring.

Sully is still in the ring though.

Ty Johnson: Wait a second...there's no referee!

Suddenly, Sully pulls off his hoodie to reveal he's wearing a ref shirt underneath!

Daiquan Andrews: Aw son of a bitch!

Saint Sully: That's right! I am the ref!

Ty Johnson: This is not fair at all!

Basura gulps and hands the E over to ringside as Sully indicates to ringside to ring the bell.

Match One:
La Roca vs Mamifero De Basura
Singles Match for Sully's E

(Special Guest Referee: Saint Sully)
1682552965350.png
vs
1682552978661.png
Winner: La Roca
Eliminated: None
Recap: Basura held his own against La Roca for most of the match. In fact, it looked like Basura was actually going to beat La Roca. He came close with a couple of pinfalls.

However, the first time that La Roca made a pin attempt on Basura, Saint Sully tapped his hand three times as fast as he could against the mat and then signaled for the bell. It even looked like Basura kicked out, even from the fast count, but Sully didn't care. He signaled for the bell to be rung.

Sully raises La Roca's hand as he celebrates the loss of Basura.

La Roca gets the E from ring side and goes back in the ring with Sully.

Ty Johnson: Well that's it...Sully has his E back.

Sully smirks as he again congratulates La Roca on winning.

He then grabs a microphone, as Basura rolls out of the ring.

Saint Sully: I knew I picked the right man for the job. You did good representing me...now...give me my E.

La Roca looks at the E, and then looks at Sully.

La Roca: You know what...I think I might keep it.

Sully's smirk fades to anger as he stares down La Roca.

Saint Sully: GIVE ME MY E.

Suddenly, La Roca grabs Sully by the throat, and then pushes him to the ground. He falls out of the ring, as La Roca holds Sully's E up in the air.

Daiquan Andrews: Uh oh! It looks like Sully got his wish about getting the E away from Basura...but now...La Roca has it.

We go to a commercial with Sully staring down La Roca, as La Roca cockily leaves through the crowd with Sully's E.

We return from commercial break to a surprise with both Hemmlock and La Sobrina Del Horror Cosmico in the ring. Saint Sully is still down at ring side too, and he still has a microphone in his hand.

Saint Sully: I'm sure most of you heard the news from a few weeks ago...but I wanted to tell you all here. After creating this show, becoming an executive producer, and hosting it for four seasons now, I have officially bought the full production rights from Forbes Rooney. That means that I am the sole proprietor of Ground Zero, it's name, likeness, an television rights. It was a big move for me, as I venture into my career post-retirement from in-ring action...

But it was also a big move for Ground Zero.

It was a big move for Ground Zero, because unlike anyone else, I care about this show. I've enjoyed all four seasons now of the show that we have seen, and I enjoy making each season better than that last.

But, the biggest reason is that, with me as the owner, there's nothing stopping Ground Zero from going on for Season 5, Season 6, Season 7, Season 100, and so on. I've got nothing better to do!

And now, it's with great pride that I announce Season 5...

You see, with Ground Zero, we try to focus on something the FWA has a big need for. The FWA needs more tag teams? We have an entire season of them. How many Luchadors are in the FWA? Hopefully, a lot more after this season. But something that the FWA has always needed more of...strong female competitors.

And that is why in Season 5, we will have an all female season. Who will be the next Gabrielle Montgomery? The next Bell Connelly, or Shannon O'Neal, or Michelle von Horrowitz? Well tune in this AUGUST to find out. And guess what, you're not going to have to wait long to find out who the first competitor is going to be...because right here, right now, we're going to have a match to determine it. Hemmlock vs Cosmico...winner will be the first on the roster for Ground Zero Season 5. Let's go!

With that Sully drops the mic and leaves the ring.

Ty Johnson: I can't believe it! Ground Zero Season 5 will be all female...and we're going to find out who the first competitor will be right here!

Daiquan Andrews: Wow this is big! Has anyone ever returned to Ground Zero for a second time around?

Ty Johnson: Ralph Maddox did actually, with his brother in Ground Zero Season 3, but other than him...no, nobody else has.

Daiquan Andrews: Oh, he hardly counts!

Hemmlock and Cosmico stare each other down as the bell rings.

Match Two:
Hemmlock vs La Sobrina Del Horror Cósmico
Singles Match
(Winner gets a spot on Ground Zero Season 5)
1682554047722.png
vs
1682554036846.png
Winner: Hemmlock
Eliminated: None
Recap: One of the closest matches of the night as Cosmico and Hemmlock went at it for nearly 15 minutes. Hemmlock's speed and agility for Cosmico's strenght.

But in the end it looked as if Cosmico made a decision that it wasn't worth it. In that moment of hesitation, the quick Hemmlock caught her in a rollup and secured the victory and a spot on Ground Zero Season 5.

Hemmlock celebrates as Saint Sully comes out to give her an awkward handshake and congratulate her.

Ty Johnson: Well it's official, Hemmlock will be the first contestant to be named for Ground Zero Season 5!

Daiquan Andrews: One of smallest, and potentially one of the youngest from this season, will get another chance to prove herself when the time comes.

Ty Johnson: Meanwhile, Cosmico will have to find another avenue. It looked like she gave up there...

Daiquan Andrews: Yeah, I think it was a calculated move honestly Ty. I mean, it works out for Hemmlock. She's young, she's raw...she needs the development. But Cosmico? I think she can do better than Ground Zero Season 5 honestly. I think we'll see her get signed soon...

Ty Johnson: I have to agree with you, Daiquan. This was probably the best outcome for her...whether it's FWA, nGw, or Cosmic Discordant Wrestling, we're going to see her soon I'll put money on it.

We see Hemmlock one last time with Saint Sully before we cut to commercial.

Three of the four competitors are already out here in the ring...with just one more to go...

The lights dim, and with the CRACK of a lightning strike, we see that the entranceway has morphed into a Graveyard you might see out of a cheesy horror film from the 1960s, complete with dry ice and eerie and at the centre of the entrance, we see 10-12 people all draped in black overcoats, the men's face hidden by hats and the women's hidden with vails as they gather around an open grave and look down at the gravestone in front of it.

"HERE LIES LUCHA LIBRE."

-REST IN PEACE

The funeral procession stands mournfully in two lines in front of the grave of Lucha. Some are weeping openly, others just in numb silence when suddenly the organ music stops, and people start snapping their fingers in perfect synchronicity with each other; a slow, steady beat echoes across the building, but it's soon joined by a voice everyone knows, piecing the vail of death the voice sings it's immortal refrain;

"IT'S CLOSE TO MIDNIGHT, SOMETHING EVIL LURKING IN THE DARK"

The crowd starts to pop, knowing exactly what's up now, and soon even claps their hands and sings along with the song in time with the grievers snapping fingers.

"UNDER THE MOONLIGHT, YOU SEE A SIGHT THAT'LL ALMOST STOP YOUR HEART"

It's at this point it becomes apparent that something is happening in the grave...

YOU TRY TO SCREAM! BUT TERROR TAKES THE SOUND BEFORE YOU MAKE IT!"

...Through a stupid amount of dry ice, the casket starts rising out of the hole all by itself...

"YOU START TO FREEZE...AS HORROR LOOKS YOU RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES...."

The casket raises and raises until it actually stands to a fully mounted vertical position, and the mourners stand behind it.

"YOU'RE PARALYZED-!"

*Beat*

"-CAUSE THIS IS THRILLER-!"

BOOM
-! In time with an explosion of Pyro, the casket door is kicked down and out steps Halloween Knight! The mourners toss away their funeral garb revealing why they were covered up; they're all dressed up as zombies, vampires, monsters and all manner of ghouls as they hail their conquering hero by joining him as he moves and grooves on the stage. They all do a perfect recreation of the iconic thriller dance (Well, an abridged version, this entrance is already way too long, and he's not even down the ramp yet). Sparkly Pyro goes off on top of the grave as Halloween Knight finally starts dancing down to the ring with his zombie crew following behind, skulling and being generally spooky and even following him into the ring where they all take centre stage for...yes..you guessed it MORE DANCING. Isn't this a wrestling show or something? Maybe it's not a good idea for a trained fighter to waste so much energy on dancing right before a big match.

Ty Johnson: Wow...that was...

Daiquan Andrews: Obnoxious? Over the top? Flamboyant?

Ty Johnson: AMAZING! I know who I'm rooting for now!

With Halloween Knight in the ring, along with the other competitors, it's time to get this one started.

Main Event: The Grand Finale
LaVonny Toner vs Halloween Knight vs TYLER vs El Vengador
Fatal Four Way Ladders Match for a Guranteed Spot on the FWA Roster
1682555672567.png
vs
1682555662460.png
vs
1682555688942.png
vs
1682555701610.png
Winner: El Vengador (Team Vamprya)
Eliminated: LaVonny Toner (Team Vamprya), Tyler (Team Wizard), and Halloween Knight (Team Fantasy)
Recap: In one of the most intense matches of the entire season, we had the final match of it all. A briefcase with an FWA contract hanging high above the ring, waiting for one of the four finalists to grab it. LaVonny Toner seemed to dominate the early goings of the match, and was a clear favorite from the get go, but it was Halloween Knight who came the closest almost every time.

TYLER's agility saw him jumping off ladders left and right, but eventually, he'd time a jump a bit too far and land through the commentary table on the outside of the ring. This took him out for the rest of the match.

The climax of the match came when Halloween Knight and El Vengador both found themselves at the top of the ladder, with LaVonny Toner and TYLER both incapacitated. They exchanged blows at the top of the ladder, but after hard right hook after hard right hook from El Vengador, Halloween Knight eventually fall off the ladder and hit the mat in a thriller of a thud. With everyone else down and out, El Vengador grabbed the briefcase to lock this season up.

The crowd goes wild as El Vengador holds the briefcase high in the air. He was won Ground Zero Season 4. He jumps down off the ladder and stomps around the ring with it high above his head.

Ty Johnson: IT IS OFFICIAL! The winner of Ground Zero Season 4...El Vengador!

Daiquan Andrews: Wow! What an arc for El Vengador. A late sign up for the season, he emerged as an early favorite when he won the opening 18 man battle royal! But then, El Vengador started to slip. He got sloppy, he looked like a different wrestler, and soon enough he was eliminated during the semi finals...

Ty Johnson: But then we had that tournament, and he plowed through every opponent he could, to earn his way back onto the show, and then win this whole damn thing.

Daiquan Andrews: It's an impressive feat. He becomes just the second winner to win after being previously eliminated.

Ty Johnson: The Internet Anti H8 Squad did it last season.

Daiquan Andrews: Yes they did indeed, and now we have another one. The first solo competitor to do it, El Vengador!

El Vengador and Coach Vamprya both celebrate in the ring together.

Ty Johnson: And how about this rookie coach, Vamprya. A coach who got criticsm for having the least amount of experience compared to Konchu Hao or Captain Fantasy.

Daiquan Andrews: Yet she was the only one with two of her team in this four way finale. She had a 50% chance of being a winner didn't she?

Ty Johnson: She sure did, but the biggest winner...El Vengador. The question is...what's next for him? Will he go to the FWA and become a champion like Konchu Hao?

Daiquan Andrews: Will he go to the FWA and become a bust like Ty Johnson?

Ty Johnson: .......or will he choose to go a different path, like The Internet Anti H8 Squad?

Daiquan Andrews: The journey is his to take.

Ty Johnson: Ladies and gentlemen, we hope you enjoyed Ground Zero Season 4 as much as we did. And if you did, we had good news...Ground Zero Season 5 is coming, and it's coming soon. Find us again this August! Congratulations to all of our competitors, congratulations to El Vengador...and congratulations to our fans. This is Ty Johnson, signing off!

We got one last shot of El Vengador holding up his briefcase.

What will he do with it? Will he go to the FWA? Or will he choose a different path?

Only El Vengador knows.

Winner of Ground Zero Season 4

EL VENGADOR

1682557657807.png

Last edited:

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
@Princess Rosé
@Jimmy King
@AON
@The Gipper
@Mitch Buchannon
@Dubble J
@Mandalorian
@Jazz Wolf
@weaselperson
@SupineSnake

And that's a wrap on Ground Zero Season 4. I hope you all enjoyed the season and congratulations to @Dubble J on the win. @AON was the runner-up with Halloween Knight.

Hopefully we see a good handful of these characters in the FWA or CDW. I'm sure we'll see some in nGw as well. Big time hoping for Trick or Trash to be in the FWA, I think they were the true winners of this season when it just comes to being OVER AF.

Season 5 is confirmed and is being aimed at for August. I'm hoping to do August/September and March/April as regular times for seasons now. A signup thread for characters will go up at some point in late May to mid June. Thanks to all those who read, and all those who participated by sending in segments. Jazz Wolf was a big help for sure with weekly segments, and then AON, Beavie, and Dubb all sent in stuff too at one point or another.

And also thanks to Jazz Wolf and SS for helping out with grades as well!

Again thanks for reading!

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
22 year old with 6 years wrestling experience out coached Two vets. Great Job, Sully, on making this. And congrats to Dubb!

Reactions: Doc Sulliday

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
Huge win for La Roca! You love to see it.

Loved the announcement for season five. All female cast is cool. I already have my profile made - not missing the boat again.

Boooo at Hemmlock winning! ;) Fifteen minute banger tho, good showing for La Sabrina.

Who is LaVonny's pic-base? Looks a bit like Damien Priest :/

Congrats to Dubb on the win! Well deserved, thought the promo was v fun.

Amazing work on this again this season Sully -- look forward to season five!

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
Huge win for La Roca! You love to see it.

Loved the announcement for season five. All female cast is cool. I already have my profile made - not missing the boat again.

Boooo at Hemmlock winning! ;) Fifteen minute banger tho, good showing for La Sabrina.

Who is LaVonny's pic-base? Looks a bit like Damien Priest :/

Congrats to Dubb on the win! Well deserved, thought the promo was v fun.

Amazing work on this again this season Sully -- look forward to season five!
Thanks. LaVonny's pic base is Killshot from Lucha Underground (Swerve Strickland)

Tig

Reaction score
Ace work Sully, I’m upset I hadn’t time to promo but I’ve had a busy month and really think GZ helped lay some foundations for LvT going forward. The episodes were a breeze to get through but very enjoyable. Super work on this and just expanding our universe in general.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
1685818412946.png
Welcome to the official application page for Ground Zero Season 5. For those who do not know, Ground Zero is a kayfabe reality competition show (think a mix of Tough Enough and NXT) to determine the next FWA Star. It's basically like my own version of an FWA Be The Booker. The first season of Ground Zero was entirely made up of my own characters, and the second season this evolved to where other handlers could volunteer their own character ideas to compete. The third season featured tag teams, and the fourth season had a luchador theme and took place in Mexico.

This season's theme is that it is all female. Female wrestlers are underrepresented in the FWA, and this season hopes to change that!

How this will work is anyone is free to fill out the application and donate characters for me to use for this. These characters, or most of them, will compete on the show. I will eliminate a number of them each week until the final week, where a winner of the show is determined (with the kayfabe reward of an FWA contract).

You DO NOT have to commit to anything if you submit a character idea here. There will not be weekly promos, I will not demand you to write segments, etc. In the past, people have written segments for their characters, but it is not necessary. The weekly results and matches will simply be decided by me. So do not feel like you don't want to commit to anything so you aren't making a character With that said, if you foresee yourself using this character for real in the fed and feel like this is a great way to get them started, then please let me know. Anyone who tells me that they plan on using the character in the FWA will have their character survive until the final episode. At that point there will be an official sanctioned match and promo thread to determine the winner. But again, for this you have to let me know so that I KNOW your character is legit. Otherwise they may get eliminated early in the competition.

You may submit multiple characters, as many as you wish in fact, but do note two things. The first thing is, the main portion of the competition will only feature at most 18-20 Characters. Which means even if there are 60 characters submitted, I'll cut it all the way down to 18 by the end of the first episode. Also note that if you have multiple characters, I will likely eliminate some of those early.

With all that said, I appreciate anyone who volunteers an application.

Have fun!

Here is the application template with an example of how to fill it out below. Please fill out each category entirely. Applications will be open for a couple months as Ground Zero Season 5 won't be getting started until mid to late August.

The only two rules for characters are:

1. They must identify as female
2. They must not have competed in the FWA before

Here is an application template:

1685818862754.png

Character Name: Hemmlock

Height: 5'1

Weight: 90 Lbs

Billed From:
Los Angelas, California

Entrance Music:
Mucha Lucha Theme

Finishing Move:
The 619
630 Senton

Additional Moves:
Frog Splash
Muay Thai Kicks
Jumping Drop Kicks
Jumping DDT
Elbow Drop
Hurricanrana

Alignment (Cheer or Boo):
Cheer

Gimmick/Backstory:
The duo of Judelock and Hemmlock appeared in some small lucha libre circuits sometime over the past Summer. Since then they've taken some of the smaller companies by storm winning several titles and accolades in just a short time. However sometime since December, Judelock disappeared and just Hemmlock remained.

It's not known where the taller of the duo had disappeared to, but he has not wrestled with Hemmlock in some time. Now on her own, she's going to try her best to earn her way into a bigger opportunity. She has both a background in gymnastics and also Muay Thai, allowing her to have a wide range and skill set.

She competed on Ground Zero Season 4, and in the finale earned a spot as the first contestant for Season 5. This alone should give her an edge over the other competitors, but will her small size still put her at the same disadvantage as it has in the past?

Base Pic:
Scarlett Estevez/Ultra Violet

1685818876203.png

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Character Name:
REO
(All caps)

Nicknames:
The Shadow Soul

Height:
Five Foot Six

Weight:
145 Lbs

Billed From:
Nagano, Japan

Hex Colour:
a16a0d

Entrance Music:
The Shadow is the Light By The Sixth Lie

Entrance:

The lights of the arena flash around the stage as “Shadow is the Light” plays. After about thirteen seconds REO makes her way our, waving her arms as she walks. REO tilts her head as the chains of her jacket drag on the ground. She spread her arms out, head back, before she slides herself forward, walking down the ramp.

Announcer: "Introducing first/their opponent, from Nagano, Japan, she is the Shadow Soul, REO!"

Going down the ramp, REO appears to be in her own little world, moving along with her music. At ringside, she crawls closer to the steps, resting a hand on them. The Shadow Soul then suddenly rushes up to them and swings herself into the ring. Rushing to the ropes, she leans on the middle rope, peering her head through the ropes. Removing her Oni mask, she shows a wild grin before she goes to her corner. REO’s theme music fades as the lights return to normal.

Wrestling Style:
Strong Style Strikes as a base, with surprising power given her size (Let’s say 220 is her max for carrying). Very explosive.

Finishing Moves:
REO Bomber [Northern Lights Bomb, 220 is the max for weight she can hit it on unless there is some SERIOUS fighting spirit]

Skull Kick [Spinning Back Roundhouse Kick ala Black Mass, but more "hook" it is fucking murder]

Shadow Sleeper (Crossface Chicken Wing Choke)

Signature Moves:
REO-goroshi [Fisherman's Neckbreaker onto the knee]
KO Lariat [Sliding Lariat to seated foe]
REO Combination (Backbreaker Reverse STO Combo)
Hit the Lights (Bomb-aye Knee)

Additional Moves:

Hard forearm strikes and chops, enough to make someone twice her size wince.
Running lariat, jumping to larger foes.
Big Boot
Vertical Dropkick
Penalty Kick to the back
Multiple Suplexes Variations, often held into pinning combinations

• Backdrop
  • Northern Lights
  • German Suplex
  • Exploder Suplex
  • Straight Jacket Suplex
  • Dragon Suplex
  • Avalanche Back Suplex
Basement Dropkick to an opponent lying on the bottom rope
Running Back Elbow in the corner
Falcon Arrow
Death Valley Driver
STF
Boston Crab
Sleeper Hold
Uranage Backbreaker
Armbar with joint manipulation
Rope Hung DDT

Cheer, kind of an anti-hero. Chaotic Good... Unless you fuck with her or she's pissy.

Gimmick/Backstory:
REO is the younger sister to current CJW co-Tag Team Champion, Ririko, and if you thought Ririko was a bit off, you have not seen anything yet! The younger sister to the MAYHEM member has been training for two years under CJW’s head trainer, Yukari Kozakai and taking part in occasional undercard matches, just under her real name Reo Hoshiki and not even mentioning publicly her sister is an active, and rising star in the company. She didn’t have much of a “character” to start, a common occurrence for many starting (After all, current FWA and CJW star, Katsu, simply began as “The Masked Girl.”) But, as she got beat down more and more, and as she got better with her training, the more we saw just how brutal in the ring she could be. Hard strikes, wild laughter, and an explosiveness some don’t get for years. Still raw, but a lot of potential to be brought out.

Four months before her 18th birthday, she debuted her new persona, “The Shadow Soul,” REO, a girl who walked on her own personal dark side. This sparked an invitation to join the group Sin. After all, a group dedicated to indulging in the dark could be the right place to bring her up to be a future star. They offered a “try-out tag match” for her. The opponents… MAYHEM, including her sister. While her side ended with a loss, she did well, and had no problem duking it out with her older sister, likely used to it for her entire life. But, after the match, a beat-down on MAYHEM began, and that was where she drew a line. She helped even the odds, and revealed the familiar relationship afterwards. Her sister, along with her tag partner, and MAYHEM’s leader, Saori Suzuki, called a vote to see if she could join the group, but the vote was not unanimous, with two holdouts, wanting her to prove more and not wanting nepotism to rule the group.

So, her way to do so: Excursion. MAYHEM member and close friend of her sister, Katsu, is already in FWA as a rising star. She also has shockingly proven to be a successful coach despite her age, leading El Vengador to a victory on Ground Zero Season four (though he wasn't appreciative now, was he?). Opening the door once again to America, the joshi prodigy is joining Season Five, not just to give herself much needed international experience to “prove herself” and maybe, become an international superstar at just the young age of 18.

Base Pic:
Karma (Haruka Umesaki)
1685819863452.png

Attire:
See picture above. Generally the same with dark blue instead of green, black instead of white. Entrances include an oni inspired facemask and a jacket with chains attached to it.

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Character Name:

Stacey Toogood

Nicknames:

The Brand

The Marvel of Manhattan

The Platinum Rated

Beautiful

Wrestling’s True 11.

The #QUEEN (Pronounced HASHTAG QUEEN)

More Nicknames likely to come knowing her and her husband

Height:

Five Foot Four

Weight:

122 Lbs

August 3rd, 1998 (24)

Billed From:

Manhattan, New York

Colour Code:

da95d1

Entrance Music:

Confident by Demi Lovato

Entrance:

The trumpets to “Confident” blare out as the lights of the arena turn gold. After a few moments, Stacey Toogood makes her way out. She turns her back to the crowd, shuffling her shoulders to the music, letting her robe slide. She looks to one side, tilting her sunglasses, before the other, having a pretend “shock” expression or any other pose. She spins so she is facing the crowd and spreads her arms out, opening her rope to show her ring gear. Mrs. Toogood makes her way down the ring as a voice over the P.A: speaker does her introduction for her.

Voice Over Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen, please witness… Wrestling’s True 11. A woman who’s beauty knows no bounds.. A #QUEEN of his very ring… A woman who knows the TRUE meaning of love… Behold the Marvel of Manhattan, The Brand, Stacey Toogood!”

Heading down the ramp, Stacey has a hand on her hips, keeping distance away from the disgusting fans. Walking around ringside, she slides onto the ring apron, winking to the camera. She slides into the ring and strips her coat off, heading up to the turnbuckles. Removing her sunglasses she tosses them away before getting down as the song by Demi Lovoto fades.

Wrestling Style:

Dirty, lots of cheating with some athleticism

Finishing Moves:

Platinum Calling Card(Eat Defeat/Pullback Boot)

Beauty Mark (Running Facewash to a seated opponent in corner)

Signature Moves:

Cavity Check (Dr. Teeth)

Business Card (Enziguri to opponent standing in corner)

11-DDT (Float Over DDT)

Additional Common Moves:

Snap DDT

Hangman's Neckbreaker

Slaps

Face Washes

Russian Leg Sweep

Running Knee Drop

Eye-Rakes

Low Blows

Headscissor/Hurricanrana Variations

Backbreaker

Zig-Zag

Headscissor Lock

Choking Opponent in corner/Ropes

Forearms

Facebusters

Roundhouse Kick

Superkick to knee

Jumping Reverse STO

Cutter

Dropkick Variations

Diving Dropkick

Diving Knee Drop

BOO! BIG BOO

Gimmick/Backstory:

A woman with keen business sense and a flare for the finer things in life, Stacey Keys has found her way in wrestling thanks to her now husband, the love of her life, the other half of Wrestling's One True Pairing, Brian Toogood. A model who found love in the egomaniacal BTG, she is a perfect fit for him and got involved in wrestling soon after. Starting as his valet/business manager/brand ambassador in an upstart Northeastern promotion which sadly met its end thanks to the world shutting down from a world-wide pandemic. Craving the spotlight as much as her better half, she took up wrestling and apart from being in his corner, she teamed with him and took to the singles ranks. While still learning the ropes a bit, her mind gives her an edge over even the most cunning veterans, willing to bend any rule to win. Over the years since that promotion’s closure, they have, once the world got back running, made themselves known as the couple who is the personification of that rich kid jock with his cheerleader prom Queen girlfriend. Uhhg. The couple drives us all insane, but we have to give them credit, through ups and downs, they stuck together and truly care for one another, and Ground Zero season five is JUST her chance to increase her brand.

Base Pic:

Alicia Atout
1685820812244.png

Attire:

Booty shorts, a matching bra, very sparkly with a gold trim always. Add some boots and knee pads that match.

For entrances, a fancy robe with sunglasses

Manager/Husband as He will Likely appear backstage or at ringside, depending on what he is allowed/Can get away with:

Name:
Brian Toogood

Nicknames:
The Golden Traveler
B-T-G
All Money
The (Self-Proclaimed) Great
The Slayer of Freaks and The Tamer of Geeks
BETTER Than Perfect
The Embodiment of American Exceptionalism
The COMPLETE Warrior
The Only Good Thing from Buffalo
The American MASTER

Hometown:
Buffalo, New York

Residing:
Manhattan, New York

March 21st, 1998

Height:
6 foot 3

Weight:
224 pounds

Disposition:
Heel

Colour Code:
dbd427

Gimmick/Backstory:

Born Brian Theodore Goodman, rechristening himself as “Brian Toogood” or by an abbreviation he loves to use, “B-T-G,” he is a young man who believes, as his name says, is “too good,” Brian always wants to stick out from the crowd. That wouldn't be a problem if he wasn’t essentially his own biggest fan. Always bragging about his athletic ability, natural charisma, his well off upbringing has created his belief in himself as an “All Money” prospect. Giving him credit, he is a former collegiate star in amateur wrestling and Football, giving him a good mix of power with technical ability and whatever he does, he goes in with confidence. It is just unfortunate for us he is woefully oblivious to anything outside his own personal bubble and view of the world. Promising to save the world of wrestling from the “Freaks and Geeks that plague it,” the confident upstart from upstate New York will be looking for people's attention, whether they want it or not.

His main break in wrestling, after going up North to be trained by Canadian independent star, Ryan Doucette, was in an upstart Northeastern promotion which was closed down on account of a virus. Though coming up short for the world title, including being one of the few people who can say they survived a Garden of Eden match, he made himself known as the main antagonist of the promotion alongside his then girlfriend (now Wife) Stacey. Oddly enough, the only human side we saw of him was his relationship with his girlfriend. After the company's closure and him tying the knot with his better half, he has been wrestling with her across the independent scene. He’s a talented young wrestler in his own right, but he’s out to let his significant other win the competition to expand the brand of Wrestling’s One True Pairing.

Theme Music:

Rep:

Richard Holliday

1685820812264.png

Moves and etc. will come if he ever wrestles.

BTGAndStacey.png

Last edited:

AON

Sup.
Reaction score
EZsqiNtWoAAJtU_.jpg:large

Name: Tonya Scott
Nicknames: "Littl' Miss Magic"
Date Of Birth: July 16, 1998
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 143 lbs
Pro Debut: 2019
Hometown: Brunswick, Georgia

Gimmick: To say Tonya Scott has had an unusual route to the world of pro wrestling is an understatement; you see, wrestling isn't Tonya's first love. Her passion? Magic. That's right; Tonya Scott is a fully qualified magician, illusionist, mentalist, hypnotist, escapologist and a fully certified member of the fabled "Magic Circle". As you can imagine, the life of an up-and-coming magician isn't that great for paying the bills, so she started working some local shows in her native Georgia; turns out she was a natural, and when she incorporated her day job into her gimmick, she began to get noticed on the indy scene and seemed perfect for Ground Zero.

Alignment: Tweener ( As a magician, her main goal is to make people smile, but at the same time, she's been known to reach into her bag of inventive magic tricks to get the dub, and while they're most certainly shortcuts, they are entertaining)

Picture Base: Anna Jay.- Pre-Dark Order

anna-jay-entrance.gif

In-ring Attire: Midnight blue matching halter top and wrestling trucks decorated with bright white shimmering outlines of stars, complete with matching boots and knee pads with the letters "T" and "S" stamps on each one. Also wears a white bow tie around her neck.

Entrance Attire: Over her wrestling attire, she downs a black top hat bearing the same star outline and a black tuxedo jacket

Wrestling Style:
It's easy to look down on Scott because still being a rookie in the world of wrestling and the whole "magic act" thing. But do so at your peril; her main selling point is her showmanship, but she's naturally athletic and nimble; as a former cheerleader, her natural athleticism and agility have given her a fine foundation to grow and learn, and while she's not the finished product, she's miles ahead of many others in her position, a diamond in the rough to be sure.

Being trained in magic has given her one surprising advantage; being a student of escapology, she knows and understands pressure points and how to move and dislocate her body to escape certain holds; if she can escape a strait jacket, she can escape a hammerlock. So she's capable of pulling off some creative counters to all manner of holds and moves, even when you think you have her dead to rights in the centre of the ring in a cripplingly painful hold, she's capable of pulling off the most insane counters known to man.

And then, of course, there's her big ace in the hole. Her day job, her bag of magic tricks she uses liberally to get the jump on her opponents mostly used to bamboozle her opponents, for example, she has been known to hit someone with a steel chair and make it vanish before the ref can cop to what's going on

Move set
-Back Handspring tilt-a-whirl handscissors takedown sometimes as a counter out of the corner
-Belly to back suplex suplex
-Drop toe hold to an oncoming opponent
-Handspring back tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown
-Jackknife hold
-Leg feed enzuigiri
-Money flip
-Running one-handed bulldog . sometimes followed by a kip-up
-Running two-handed bulldog to a kneeling opponent
-single leg dropkick, sometimes done repeatedly in succession
-Sitout hip toss
-STO
-Double stomp while the opponent is on all fours

SIGNATURE MOVES
Modified headscissors driver into the turnbuckle
-Diving double knee drop
-Jumping Enzuigiri
-Body scissors transitioned into a Fujiwara armbar
-Backwards slingshot senton
-Superkick
-Not so much a move but a signature spot where she uses her magic to distract her opponent to get a head up; when her opponent is on a roll, she'd suddenly put up her hands to stop her opponent and then PING- she produces a bouquet of flowers/a deck of cards/rabbit/etc. out of nowhere!! Her opponent stops, momentarily frozen in confusion, which leaves them open to an attack from Scott

BAG OF "MAGIC" TRICKS -Yes, that's right, I've added my own section

"Magic" Wand- Scott's weapon of choice, typically hidden in her top hat, which is regularly left by ringside- yet strangely, the hat seems to be empty when she makes her entrance- it's fair to say there's been a lot of controversy surrounding the wand. For all intents and purposes, it LOOKS like a cheap plastic magician wand you might buy in a costume store, but when Tonya hits someone with it, they go down like they've been shot, almost like they've just been hit by an iron pipe, for what it's worth. Tonya has claimed the only thing her wand is loaded with is "magic", so take that for what it's worth.

-Has often produced a fireball, Shiek style in times of REAL desperation.

- Has been known to appear and disappear at a moment's notice, undertaker style, lights go out. lights come back on, but she ain't there.

-Once won a match after using a pocket watch to mesmerize an opponent to forget rope breaks were a thing

FINISHER
That's Showbiz-!-Springboard Complete Shot

SUPER FINISHER-
BONK ON THE HEAD WITH A MAGIC WAND!!

ENTRANCE MUSIC: "Lola Blanc - The Magic"

REGULAR ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION

The lights strobe along with the beats of "Lola Blanc-The Magic" as the big screen in invaded by all manner of star graphics. All those lights dim however leaving only a spotlight with catches the glittering tux of Tonya Scott as she struts out casually twirling her top hat in her hand with a dazzling smirk on her face, once she hits the centre of the stage she turns her back to the crowd, spreads out her hands and in a few smooth, dramatic well practised motions she places her top hat on her head and turns her head with a confident smile, she begins to make her way down to the ring arms outstreched making a few playful "magic" hand flurries at the crowd, before sautering up the steps and ducking in between her the top and second rope, careful to keep her hand on her hat as she enters the ring, the lone spotlight follows her all the way to the ring as she takes centre, places her hand on her stomach and in a well practised motion twirls her hand and flamboyantly bows before the crowd still smiling before retreating to the corner where she carefully takes off her tux and takes off her top hat, taking care to show the hard cam, the inside of the hat to show how empty it is...for now. She winks and lovingly places the hat under the corner. Pointing at the ref and telling him, "Don't touch the hat; it's full of magic", before adjusting her bow tie and getting ready to go

Last edited:

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Name:
Josie Katt

The Alley

Nickname:
"The Stray"

Pic Base:
Allie Kat
Allie-Kat.jpg

Height:
5"2

Weight:
110 Pounds

Alignment:
Tweener

Wrestling Style: Brawler

Other Moves:
Slap
Pump Kick
Running Back Senton
Kit-Kat/Brutus Ball (Cannon Ball Senton From Top Rope To Outside)
PurrFect-Plex (Spider Suplex From Top Rope)
G2K (Go 2 Kitty) (Feast Your Eyes/Reverse GTS)
Katness Ever-Knee (Adam Cole's Last Shot)
Tuna Roll (Moonsault)
Spinning Back Fist
Spear
Single Underhook DDT
Chokeslam
Kat Got Your Tounge? (Mandible Claw)
Sleepy Kitty (Cobra Clutch)
Kitty Kutter (Cody Cutter)
Back Rake
Eye Rake
Heel Hook (Will Often Scratch Opponent During When Given Chance)
Lionsault
Throw Litter At Opponent (Like Mr. Fuji Did Sand)
Throat Punch
What's New Pussy Kat? (Ripcord Lariat though she will sing the song as she looks at opponent for second)
Running Superkick
Stinkface
Slingshot DDT
Chase Round The Ring Followed Up By A Taunt
ONK (One Nice Kitty) (Pele Kick)
Arm-Bar
Chops
Corner Scratch Attack (Long Nails and starts to scratch opponent she has till 5 ref will hiss at ref)

Signature Moves:

PURRfect Kick
GlitteringQueasyCobra-max-1mb.gif

Cat & Mouse
(often will nudge at the person like a cat does a toy)
7943efe3d2d08a09f2776df4221fa5036d29b13a.gif

Kat Call
(Double Foot Stomp To The Back Sometimes To The Leg)
ParallelTornIberiannase-max-1mb.gif

Finisher:
Kat-Scratch Fever
(Lumbar Check Always Set Up By Either Eye Rake or Back Rake)
cedric-alexander-lumbar-check.gif

Finisher #2:
Kat-5
(F-5)
brock-lesnar-f5.gif

Theme Song:
Hello Kitty by Avril Lavigne

Other Things:
She often will act like a kat during match licking herself or her opponent and may have a hairball every once in a while think like Poison Mist etc. She will get distracted by light, laser pointers etc.She however can be serious when need to be much like Orange Cassidy. She also has extremely long nails.

Ring Gear:

Similar to Batman Returns except not full body and only wears a mask to the ring

catwoman.jpeg

Last edited: