GroundZero.com

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Character Name: TYLER

Height: 6’2

Weight: 230 Lbs

Billed From: London, England

Entrance Music: Andrew W.K - Ready To Die

Finishing Move: Lightning Bolt (Jumping DDT)

London Overground (720 DDT)

Additional Moves:
  • Double foot Stomp, standing, corner and top rope
  • Jumping Neckbreaker
  • Lou Thez Press but instead of punches, its just plain elbows
  • Hurricanrana into the corner so the opponent’s jaw hits the middle turnbuckle,
  • Kings Cross (Flying Headbutt),
  • All kinds of Arm Drags
  • Springboard Flip Piledriver (Think Adam Cole’s Panama Sunrise but a Springboard jump instead of a corner move)
  • Springboard Spinning Back Kick
  • Running Yakuza Kick
  • Pentagon Driver
  • Springboard Bulldog
  • Inverted Overdrive/Rayne Drop
  • Tiger Driver '91!
  • No Hands Cartwheel Splash
  • Muta Lock
  • Rolling Yoshi Tonic into Pin Attempt
  • Springboard Superman Punch
  • Springboard Satellite DDT
  • Tope Con Hilo
  • London’s (Hell’s) Gate
  • Rarely does British (European) Uppercut-os
  • Pretty much all kick and knee strikes, he got that “educated feet”, he commonly tends to not actual punches unless the opponents on the floor and open for some free shots.

Alignment (Cheer or Boo): Boo, mostly just because of his connection to Jeffry Mason

Gimmick/Backstory: Energetic, spunky, chaotic, agile and high flying, runs at 101% all the time. All pretty good words to describe the formerly named British Kid. Former best friend and multi-championship winning tag partner of current FWA wrestler Reagan Cole, British Kid was a rush of adrenaline in the ring, if he wasn’t attacking that particular moment, he was interacting with the fans getting them pumped so he got pumped up in return. This high speed velocity was both perfect and terrible for his and Reagan’s team “The UK”, as the speed based offense combined with Reagan’s focused technical ability made for a pretty good duo but the more British Kid got distracted with the fans, the more the opponents could take advantage and so British Kid did end up being at fault for a lot of the big losses for the duo. And it didn’t help that British Kid ended most words in “O”, nobody really knows where the origin of that came from but some people like British Kid believed it was just the power of the mask itself. But that was all then.

Now recently he has come back to wreck havoc on his former tag partners life alongside Reagan’s years-long enemy Jeffry Mason, making a sudden impact by injuring FWA star, Aka Yurei. Not much is known about the newly named TYLER since he’s came back, we haven’t seen much of him wrestle but from what we have seen is that he still holds some qualities similar to his past self but now it feels…twisted somehow. Instead of feeding off the “electricity” in the crowd so he could perform the big spots, now it’s more in the same situation of the more hatred TYLER gets from the crowd, the more aggressive he becomes to his opponent and when he gets to a boiling point, he’s not scared of using a weapon to get his point across, he’s even dared the crowd in recent cases to boo him because it’s almost like he wants to get to that boiling point quicker if you know what I mean. All of his athletic moves that were formerly full of flare and fireworks has now been replaced with nothing but anger and frustration and almost giving a small chuckle at someone else’s expense. Jeffry Mason was the one that signed up TYLER to Ground Zero to see what he could do but also to haunt Reagan Cole a bit more than doing the one thing Reagan could never do. Win Ground Zero.

Mask: Nothing too fancy. The Union Jack covers the entirety of the head except the headlight shaped silver eye plates that are supposed to cover up the eyes. Since TYLER has been a thing though, his entire costume has changed into a ominous black and grey color, it’s quite creepy. On one hand it’s kind of a good thing that the only clear photo shoot pictures people have been able to get of the guy was before the transformation, on the other hand the multiple photographers he’s injured seem to disagree. So probably just use pictures from the British Kid era, i don’t know.

Base Pic: Andrew Garfield Spider-Man

LOOK EVERYONE, IT'S TYLER!

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
Just a update,

My basement flooded, and so my address to my computer has been restricted the last few days. I'm going to use my work laptop and try to finish the roster graphics before starting the show, but I am aware that I'm behind on the start date that I said. I also have been preparing for a huge job interview and have had that one my mind quite a bit.

No worries however as I fully intend to have the first show posted by Wednesday March 1st. Expect a news post with the roster pics and teams on or before February 28th. That gives me a week to get everything together, and hopefully I'll also be less stressed because I'll be passed the interview that's coming up.

I appreciate all of your patience. If the show isn't posted by the end of March 2nd then I will submit myself to the wrath of Jimmy King.

Also in the mean time if anyone wanted to throw in a character they have until this week's show cycle promo deadline to do so. I still intend on making one myself, if not two to get the roster up to an even number. Likewise if anyone wanted to submit a segment for your character to be included on the show you can do that as well.

Last edited:

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
1677716902930.png

Character Name:
Cara De Fantasma

Height, Weight, and Age:

Height:

5'11

Weight:
215 Lbs

Billed From:
Parts Unkown

Entrance Music:
Red Right Hand by Nick Cave

Finishing Move:

Punt Kick

Additional Moves:
Curb Stomp
Uppercut
Right Hook
Clothesline

Alignment (Cheer or Boo):
Boo

Gimmick/Backstory:
Cara De Fantasma is a mysterios masked wrestler who showed up backstage at the last second. Not much is known about them, other than the fact that they're dressed as Ghostface. How dangerous could they be?

Mask (Does he wear one? Does he need to earn it?):
CDF does in fact wear a mask, a well known one. Nobody knows what's underneath. He also uses a voice changer when giving promos.

Base Pic:
Ghostface

1677716731989.png

Reactions: Jimmy King

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
1677718939781.png

Character Name: Hemmlock

Height: 5'1

Weight: 90 Lbs

Billed From:
Los Angelas, California

Entrance Music:
Mucha Lucha Theme

Finishing Move:
The 619
630 Senton

Additional Moves:
Frog Splash
Muay Thai Kicks
Jumping Drop Kicks
Jumping DDT
Elbow Drop
Hurricanrana

Alignment (Cheer or Boo):
Cheer

Gimmick/Backstory:
The duo of Judelock and Hemmlock appeared in some small lucha libre circuits sometime over the past Summer. Since then they've taken some of the smaller companies by storm winning several titles and accolades in just a short time. However sometime since December, Judelock disappeared and just Hemmlock remained.

It's not known where the taller of the duo had disappeared to, but he has not wrestled with Hemmlock in some time. Now on her own, she's going to try her best to earn her way into a bigger opportunity.

She has both a background in gymnastics and also Muay Thai, allowing her to have a wide range and skill set.

She may or may not also fight crime as a Superhero.

Mask (Does he wear one? Does he need to earn it?):
Not only does she wear a mask, but she hasn't been seen without one.

Base Pic:
Scarlett Estevez/Ultra Violet

1677717964337.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy King

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
....MUCHA LUCHA!?

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
@Princess Rosé
@Jimmy King
@Gacy
@AON
@The Gipper
@Mitch Buchannon
@Oz
@Dubble J
@Mandalorian

I know some of you messaged me months ago, but I can't recall.

So, if any of you want any of your characters to be taken seriously and 100% want them in the final match then please DM me and let me know. A reminder to how this works is a character will be eliminated each week until eventually we have a finale match. That finale match is the only one that will legit ask for RPs and be graded to determine a winner. The idea is that the winner gets a guaranteed FWA contract.

So essentially, if you are planning on taking your character to the FWA at some point soon, let me know. Or even if you want your character to have a serious enough push.

Otherwise I'll determine eliminations based on who's submitting segments to me to keep their character interesting, and which characters I find more interesting than others.

Reactions: Rosie

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
BREAKING NEWS: Ground Zero Season 4 Teams Announced

1677725386964.png

In what's considered a change of pace for the show, the rosters and teams have been released prior to the debut of the show. In seasons past we would see all contestants on the show debut without a coach. Then, after a huge match, all contestants would be drafted by their respective coaches.

On Season 4 of Ground Zero, the coaches have already scouted and drafted the contestants to their teams. The 18 contestant roster will consist of teams with three coaches comprised of current and former FWA stars. These masked coaches all bring something exciting to their team.

Vamprya comes in still as an FWA rookie. Although she has a ton of wrestling experience, she is still considered fresh in the eyes of many on the FWA roster. That's despite the fact that she's already won the FWA Television Championship. Yet, she'll be coaching her own team of Ground Zero contestants to hopefully join her in the big leagues.

Captain Fantasy comes in as a former Meltdown star. He's fought for the North American Championship at one point, and he might have more experience in a mask than any. He definitely has great Super Hero experience, something that will come in handy for some of these Ground Zero contestants.

And lastly, perhaps one of the most interesting pulls, is none other than Ground Zero Season 2 winner Konchu Hao, Konchu becomes the first Ground Zero winner to return now as a mentor. He's the only one that will have experienced what the other rookies are going through, and may also be the only one with the most success in the FWA.

So, which contestants did these coaches draft? Check the roster below for details.

Team Vamprya

1677725996949.png
1677726015998.png
1677726068139.png
1677726089556.png
1677726124467.png
1677726154412.png

Team Fantasy

1677726272446.png
1677726302111.png
1677726361656.png
1677726408176.png
1677726481413.png
1677726605451.png

Team Wizard

1677726770271.png
1677726807994.png
1677726816393.png
1677726832746.png
1677726849549.png
1677726862976.png

Which team do you think is the best? Who are your predictions for who will be going all the way? Who will be the first eliminated?

Find out everything tomorrow night when Ground Zero Season 4 airs for the first time.

Attachments

• 1677726323576.png
    1677726323576.png
    180.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 1677726778634.png
    1677726778634.png
    267.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Jazz Wolf

Friendship Wolf
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shannonmoore
IT'S LIVE HECK YEAH

Pumped for this! Enjoyed the last few Ground Zeroes, delighted to see this go forward. PREDICTION TIME.

Between the three teams, Team Fantasy is my favorite, though I think Team Vampire will ultimately go the furthest. Feels like each team is kind-of-suited to it's coach, like broadly the majority of characters feel like they've been put with the proper coach in terms of suitability, don't know if that's on purpose, a happy accident, or if I'm looking into something that isn't there, but noted nevertheless.

Who wins it is a touch early to say, so instead I'll choose who I think will be the standout for each team - Team Vampire feels the strongest, and out of everyone on that team I feel like El Vengador is a good shout as a winner, especially if Dubb provides an ongoing series of promos of Vengador tracking down his brother's murderer through space/time/dimensions. (you can't give me that backstory then never follow up on it) Although LaVonny Toner is a good shout, too... Team Fantasy's standout is a bit more difficult to imagine since the vast majority of them are fucking amazing. I'll give the nod to La Sobrina Del Horror Cosmico, but Lou Cha is a close, close, close contendor. And as for Team Wizard, I'm leaning towards TYLER as the long lasting guy from this team, though I've got a vibe about Khronos, too.

I'm going to predict that the first eliminated will be either Hijo De Espanda Roja for Team Vampire (kind of bland, not much of a character aside from 'I have a famous Uncle! no not that uncle'), Mr. Liberty for Team Fantasy (a 'HOO RAH USA' guy in a lucha libre show? guy is going to go over like a lead balloon, dude's either going to be top heel out of sheer oblivious or going to get the boot early, sorry not sorry), or Cara De Fantasma (if only because Crowley's got the spookum corner covered).

Looking forward to the show, Hemm! Thanks for keeping this going.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
1677817518776.png

Episode 1: El Principio
Live from Poliforum Zamna in Mérida, Yucatán, Mexico

Wednesday, March 1st, 2023

1677818341414.png

The fireworks in the Poliforum Zamna go off as the crowd goes nuts for this event. Ground Zero, for the first time ever, has come to Mexico. It's an interesting development given that previous seasons of Ground Zero did not travel very far. The Poliforum Zamna however is known for hosting similar Lucha Libre style events, and now this special season of Ground Zero is no different.

Ground Zero debuted in 2017 when it featured a bunch of nobodies who had dreams of becoming a wrestler in the FWA. Firefighters, Mechanics, and street thugs all battled it out to determine who would get that coveted FWA contract. In the end it was Ty Johnson who became the first ever Ground Zero winner. Season 2 debuted in 2020, and the stakes were raised. The show began to recruit wrestlers with a little more experience, and this time the competition was intense. More than half the Ground Zero Season 2 roster ended up competing in the FWA at some point. The likes of Chris Peacock, Joe Burr, Konchu Hao, Lizzie Rose, Reagan Cole, Stu Grimes, and Caesar all went on to win FWA Championships in fact. Kleio De Santos and Sauce Man are two other tough competitors that emerged from the show's ashes. It was Konchu Hao who went on to win that historic season of Ground Zero, and his mark was left in Ground Zero history because of it.

In the fall of 2021, Ground Zero Season 3 debuted. This season introduced the first theme to a Ground Zero season. Instead of just singles competitors competing to fight it out, Ground Zero Season 3 featured tag team competitors. You might recognize teams like The Coven, Poni Boi, The Lumberjacks, and Leviathans from this season, but it was The Internet Anti H8 Squad who became Season 3's winners.

So now the question remains, as we begin this brand new season of Ground Zero, who will join Ty Johnson, Konchu Hao, and The Internet Anti H8 Squad among Ground Zero's Hall of Winners? Like the season before it, this season of Ground Zero comes with a twist. While we're back to singles competition, we are going to be focused on singles LUCHA competition. The art of Lucha Libre wrestling is an entirely different world compared to the wrestling most FWA fans know and love. It's faster, more intense, and the stakes have never been higher. This season will feature 18 competitors, who have been split up into three teams. Each one of those teams has a coach who is or has competed in the FWA. Each week, at least two competitors will be eliminated. The last one standing will be given a guaranteed contract in the FWA, if they so wish to pursue it.

So the question remains...who will be the last Luchador standing?

Ty Johnson and Daiquan Andrews, two competitors from Ground Zero season 1, now make their way down the ramp and to the commentary table. Ty Johnson was the winner of Ground Zero Season 1, and Daiquan Andrews finished as a finalist. Ty Johnson has since retired from wrestling and is now the owner and head writer at Nuances of Wrestling. All the while Daiquan Andrews was a commentator with Broc Lobster on Ground Zero season 2.

Ty Johnson: Hello Ground Zero fans! This is Ty Johnson coming at ya.

Daiquan Andrews: Yo this is Daiquan Andrews. You might remember my sweet sweet voice from Ground Zero season 2, or maybe back in Season 1 when I was beating the crap out of Tyrone there.

Ty Johnson: Who won that season though, Daiquan?

Daiquan Andrews: I think you cheated.

Ty Johnson: I guess you'll never know. But one thing I'll tell you is, I never thought there was going to be another season of Ground Zero. And yet here we are starting Ground Zero Season 4. I have followed this show extensively, especially in Season 3 when I wrote weekly reviews and recaps on my site Nuances of Wrestling. Just a plug for all of you listening, go to Nuances of Wrestling for all of your wrestling news, reviews, and recaps.

Daiquan Andrews: That site isn't owned by Ryan Clark is it?

Ty Johnson: The football player?

Daiquan Andrews: No, that dude who owns a bunch of crappy wrestling websites and then abandons them.

Ty Johnson: No, it is 100% owned by me. We even have our own wrestling forum there! And e-fed.

Daiquan Andrews: What's an e-fed?

Ty Johnson: Honestly Daiquan, I think it'd be too complicated to explain. But what isn't too complicated to explain are the new rosters for this season of Ground Zero. In seasons past, these teams were drawn up at the end of episode one. This year? Our three coaches have gotten the chance to scout ahead and have already drafted their team. It's allowed the contestants to start working with their coaches, and each other, before the season starts.

Daiquan Andrews: And who are the coaches, Ty?

Ty Johnson: Our first coach, is Vamprya. She's a rookie in the FWA, but it shouldn't be forgotten that in spite of this, she has already became a champion in the business. She held the FWA Television Championship for 72 days before just losing it at Back in Town. I think if anyone FWA rookie is qualified to coach a team of Ground Zero competitors, it's Vampryra.

Team Vamprya

1677824833353.png

View attachment 41338 View attachment 41339View attachment 41340View attachment 41341View attachment 41342View attachment 41343

Ty Johnson: As you can see Vamprya has drafted quite an interesting team. Who do you like from this team Daiquan?

Daiquan Andrews: I see a lot of interesting talent on this squad, but I think Lavonny Toner is my favorite. Something about the name Toner just makes me think winner.

Ty Johnson: You know I lost to Danny and Donny Toner once? So, forgive me but I sort of get rubbed the wrong way with Toners.

Daiquan Andrews: You get rubbed some way that's for sure.

Ty Johnson: Shut up Daiquan. Me personally I think I like Hijo De Espanda Roja, and Principe Ceilo. They both are very traditional, very talented luchador fighters.

Daiquan Andrews: Hemmlock is my first pick to go. Look at how small she is! She looks like she's 12 years old or something.

Ty Johnson: It's funny you say that Daiquan, and I don't know if it's worth noting, but there is no age limit for this competition. Many remember in Ground Zero season 2, when Kleio De Santos was disqualified from the show due to being under 18 at the time. Of course she was just a couple weeks shy of her 18th birthday then, but nevertheless she was seen as cheating and was thrown out. Our host of this season apparently lobbied to have that rule ejected. Now I don't know if Hemmlock actually is under the age of 18 or not, but she definitely is small.

Daiquan Andrews: I bet even you could beat that one, Ty.

Ty Johnson: Up next, we have Team Fantasy. The Captain? Captain Fantasy! Captain Fantasy is FWA's favorite Superhero. Some people may think he might be the most unqualified of the judges...

Daiquan Andrews: Some people, or you?

Ty Johnson: Some people. But what I was going to say is, Captain Fantasy is actually a former North American Champion. And do you know who he beat for that title?

Daiquan Andrews: I'm sure you're going to tell me...

Ty Johnson: CYRUS TRUTH! So, in other words, Captain Fantasy is a dude who I'd want coaching me for sure.

Team Fantasy

1677824806986.png

View attachment 41344View attachment 41345View attachment 41347View attachment 41348View attachment 41349View attachment 41350

Ty Johnson: As you can see...Captain Fantasy went a little bit more...out there with his picks.

Daiquan Andrews: The whole squad looks like they're applying to be part of The Cult of Chutllu. I do like La Sobrinda Del Horror Cosmico tough.

Ty Johnson: I'm a fan of The Trash Mammal myself. Anyway, last but not least...the final team is run by someone special. Not only is he a former champion in the FWA also, but he is a former winner of Ground Zero. An accolade that one should hold quite high. He is Konchu Hao. Let's take a look at his team.

Team Wizard

1677824780412.png

View attachment 41351View attachment 41353View attachment 41354View attachment 41355View attachment 41356View attachment 41357

Daiquan Andrews: Yo that Fantasma guy looks like I've seen him before. In a movie maybe?

Ty Johnson: He's spooky before. Maybe not as spooky as Halloween Knight, but he's spooky. I think my favorites from this group are El Rey and Crowley.

Daiquan Andrews: Nah, I'm pulling for my boy Lone Shark. Definitely first elimination though? Tyler.

Ty Johnson: You just don't like the first two letters of his name.

Daiquan Andrews: Maybe, but nah for real. You've got Cara De Fantasma, you've got La Sobrina Del Horror Cosmico, you've got Mamifero De Basura, El Rey, Hijo De Espanda Roja, aaaaaand Tyler. You know it's a white dude under that mask.

Ty Johnson: Well you know what, I'm rooting for him. Us Ty's have to stick together.

Daiquan Andrews: One thing worth noting...all of our coaches have experiences with wearing a mask don't they?

Ty Johnson: They sure do. In fact, it's worth mentioning that it's a luchador tradition that you have to earn your mask. Everyone but two contestants on our show seemed to have done just that. Lou Cha and Mr. Liberty however have not, so it'll be worth following on whether or not they end up doing that this show.

Daiquan Andrews: We've introduced everyone but ourselves Ty? Let's get our pretty pictures up on that screen.

1677825019727.png
1677825042205.png

Daiquan Andrews: There we go. Look at that fresh suit I'm wearing!

Ty Johnson: Has anyone ever told you that you look like Richard Sherman?

Daiquan Andrews: Has anyone ever told you that you look like Jon Jones?

Ty Johnson: Touche. Speaking of dudes who look like dudes...we still have one more person to introduce. He's a man I know unfortunately well, he is a former friend and enemy, and he has been the host of every season of Ground Zero...

1677825144896.png

And with that, Renegade by Styx goes off in the arena as the former FWA star comes down the ramp. The crowd in Mexico tonight gives him a solid mix of cheers and boos, but he doesn't seem to mind as he smiles and heads down to the ring.

He's back to wearing suits, despite a stretch during his hardcore revival when he was wearing hoodies and jeans. He's specifically wearing a fancy black pinstripe suit.

The current longest-reigning X Champion slowly heads into the ring with a microphone in his hand.

Saint Sulley: Bonjour!

The crowd boos at the host who's poor attempt at a joke falls flat.

Saint Sulley: Look, look...let's get one thing straight. No Hablo Espanol! It's the only thing I know how to say, and I'm going to say it. No Hablo Espanol! We might be in Mexico, but we're also in North AMERICA. Okay, now I'm starting to sound like Shawn Summers, I'll stop.

I just wanted to thank all of you for tuning into another season of Ground Zero. I pitched the idea of Ground Zero almost seven years ago now, and I have to say...I never thought it would turn out the way it did. It was my way of trying to find a talent I could mentor in the FWA...and of course, that guy is sitting over at that table there.

Sulley motions towards Ty Johnson, who gives him sort of a scowl in return.

Saint Sulley: Yeah, yeah I know that didn't end well. You see back in Ty's season, you didn't just get an FWA Contract...but you also got the opportunity to be mentored...by me. When we started Season 2, that reward was thrown out. I guess it didn't seem like that much of a reward? But the key reward still remained...a guaranteed contract in the FWA. That's the prize everyone cared about. A one way ticket to the biggest and best wrestling company in the world. I wrestled there for ten years, and I enjoyed every second of it.

Now, we're going to watch 18 new stars try and prove that they have what it takes to wrestle in the same company. That they have what it takes to compete for the same titles I and so many others have won.

And you're going to watch them right now! Get out here...everyone on the roster...you're going to open things up with an 18 man Battle Royal. Whoever wins? Their team is safe. The other two teams? Someone is going home from EACH of their squads. Immunity is on the line here folks. Let's get going.

With that Sulley drops the mic and exits the ring with a smile on his face.

Ty Johnson: Wow did you hear that? We're starting things off with a battle royal!

Daiquan Andrews: Right after this commercial break.

*Commercial Break*​

Everyone is already out in the ring by the time we return from the commercial. So sorry to those who were expecting 18 entrances on TV. One thing to note in particular however is just how much Mr. Liberty was boo'd when entering the ring. Much to his confusion.

Match One
18 Man Battle Royal

Winner:

El Venegador (Team Vamprya)

Recap:

In what was an intense fast paced match, El Venegador was the last man standing. As soon as the match began, the patriotic Mr. Liberty was boo'd heavily by the Latino crowd here in Mexico. The momentum from that lone was enough for most of the roster to team up on the Team Fantasy competitor and throw him over the top rope. The final four contestants were El Venegador, Lone Shark, El Rey, and somehow Lou Cha. While three of the remaining four fought it out, Lou Cha hid in the corner. In one swoop El Venegador was able to clothesline Lone Shark and El Rey over the top rope. At this point the crowd got heavily behind Lou Cha. After dodging a couple of Venegador's big kicks, the crowd was nearly exploding with support for Lou Cha...until, quite anti-climatically, El Vendagor simply picked him up and tossed him over the top rope for the win.

El Venegador, and all of Team Vamprya celebrate in the ring. None of them are going home this week, and it's a big boost. Coach Vamprya herself is there with her team, and she's quite proud of their immunity.

Ty Johnson: What a win for Team Vamprya! And El Venegador!

Daiquan Andrews: El Venegador sure has made a statement. He's the man to beat in this one going forward.

*Commercial Break*

Static momentarily takes over the screen and then a loud, strong voice calls out.

“What’s your name?”

A reasonably tall, muscular figure looms over a man tied to a chair. The unrestrained man is wearing a white, lucha mask. The prisoner is also masked, though his is black in colour.

“LaVonny Toner.”

THWACK!

The man in the white mask absolutely smashes the defenceless LaVonny in the face.

“What’s your real name?”

LaVonny spits blood onto the ground in front of his interrogator. The white-masked man looks at it briefly before continuing to direct his questions at LaVonny.

“Admit that you’re LaVon Davis.”

The prisoner stares at the man through the holes in his mask, his eyes a steely brown, gazing daggers at the man who has him held hostage. LaVonny grits his teeth and shakes his head definitely. This act of defiance draws an audible sigh from the attacker.

“Where did you come from?”

“I can’t remember.”

THWACK!

With even more force than the initial punch, the white-masked man once again cracks LaVonny across the jaw. This time, the spit of blood expelling from LaVonny’s mouth isn’t voluntary. The man continues speaking in the same strong tone, no additional anger or venom punctuating his tone.

“What do you know about Tonerville?

“I-I-I don’t… where is Tonerville?”

THWACK!!!

LaVon yelps in pain as the man grabs him by the jaw and coolly speaks.

“Listen LaVon, it’d be a lot easier if you just came clean now. It’d save me a lot of trouble, you know?”

LaVon jerks his jaw from his hold, the only act of rebellion he has left.

“No? Fine.”

The man produces a cell-phone and starts punching in numbers. As the phone rings he cocks his head towards LaVon.

“Get ready, kid,”

“For what?”

“You’re going on a mission.”

“For who?”

The masked man scoffs.

“For us obviously.

“To where?”

The masked man shakes his head.

“You should’ve just done this the easy way…”

The man in the white mask laughs.

“You’re going to Ground Zero.”

The feed abruptly cuts.

The crowd goes nuts as Halloween Knight spookily dances out to down the ramp and to the ring.

Ty Johnson: Well folks, we have our first elimination match of the night. Per Sulley's rules, whichever two teams did not win the opening battle royale would be subject to elimination here tonight. Well, Coach Captain Fantasy has picked two members of his team to face off.

Daiquan Andrews: The winner stays. The loser goes home.

Ty Johnson: Who do you have in this match Daiquan?

Daiquan Andrews: Uh, not the dude dressed up like it's Halloween.

Ty Johnson: Most of this roster is dressed up like it's Halloween!

Daiquan Andrews: Good point.

Now, to a chorus of boos, comes out Mr. Liberty.

Liberty looks confused, and almost hurt by the crowds boos.

Daiquan Andrews: Yo, I think this Liberty dude actually thinks he's a good guy Ty?

Ty Johnson: I don't know how he didn't expect this. He's a super patriotic USA guy, fighting in Mexico. I mean...it's almost insulting.

Daiquan Andrews: It IS insulting. Man I live in the USA, and I hate dudes who go around acting like the USA is so great. Shut up. Fourth of July is cool and all, but let's not pretend like we have to care about the country any other day.

Liberty fights his way through the boos as he gets into the ring.

Match Two
Team Fantasy Elimination Match

1677829189975.png
vs.
1677829267614.png

Winner: Halloween Knight

Eliminated: Mr. Liberty (18th Place, Team Fantasy)

Recap: In what was almost a job fest, Halloween Knight defeated Mr. Liberty in what was one of the most energetic matches from the crowd of the night. The crowd was 100% not on the side of Liberty as they boo'd louder than any crowd before any time the guy got a punch in. It was enough to pretty much shut down all of his enthusiasm as Halloween Knight finished him off with a Dia De Los Muertos (Spinning Heel Kick) for the pinfall victory.

Halloween Knight and the rest of Team Fantasy celebrate, although mournfully, as they also have lost their first member of the team. Mr. Liberty lays in the ring in pain still, not from the spinning heel kick but instead from all the boo'ing. The poor patriotic son of a bitch just doesn't understand how everyone in the crowd couldn't love the USA. What was there not to love?

Ty Johnson: And Halloween Knight stays alive! What an impressive win for the Skeleton man.

Daiquan Andrews: I knew it! I knew he was gonna win the entire time.

Ty Johnson: What? You said that Liberty would win.

Daiquan Andrews: I definitely didn't.

Ty Johnson: Yes you did.

Daiquan Andrews: Whatever man. Uh, I think we gotta go to a commercial.

*Commercial Break*

Backstage, Saint Sulley is sitting in his office. Next to him is actually his daughter Sammie Sullivan, who's got a smile on her face now that her dad is no longer wrestling. Of course he couldn't stay away from it, but this is better than watching him compete. She looks a lot taller from the last time we've seen her, and has to be about 12 or 13 years old. She even has pink hair! Wonder how Saint Sulley allowed that?

The two of them are sitting in Sulley's office as Sulley is watching highlights of himself speaking from earlier.

That is until his office phone rings.

Sulley picks it up right away.

Saint Sulley: Hello?

Caller: Hello?

Saint Sulley: Yes? Who is this?

Caller: I just wanted to know what you've been doing...

Saint Sulley: Who is this? How'd you get this number...this is a private line...

Caller: Oh is it? I'm sorry, I didn't know.

Saint Sulley: Well, now you do. Now let me get back to my videos...

Caller: Oh, you're watching videos? Are you watching scary videos?

Saint Sulley: No.

Caller: Do you like scary videos? What about Scary Movies? What's your favorite Scary Movie?

With that, Sulley hangs up the phone.

He turns to Sammie and says

Saint Sulley: These prank calls are getting out of hand.

Sammie Sullivan: Want me to beat them up for you?

Sammie asks laughing.

Sulley rolls his eyes as the phone rings again.

Except this time, he doesn't answer it. Instead he unplugs it from the wall, and goes back to his videos.

We cut to outside his office door as Cara De Fantasma is standing there, visibly angry that Sulley isn't answering the phone.

Match Three
Team Wizard Elimination Match

1677830912362.png
vs.
1677830946238.png

Winner: Lone Shark

Eliminated: El Rey (17th Place, Team Wizard)

Recap: In what was an intense back-and-forth match, it seemed like El Rey was going to pull away with the win. By all means, El Rey had the talent and poise to go far. But one mistake was all it took, and Lone Shark capitalized on it when he won with a quick roll up victory for the win.

With the match over, Lone Shark and Team Wizard celebrate! But El Rey is furious. He gets up and starts making a mess of the entire ringside. He's tipping over the stairs, and throwing things all around as the fans jest at him for his loss.

Lone Shark and Team Wizard promptly leave the area.

Ty Johnson: Well folks! We've had our first episode of Ground Zero Season 4. Two eliminations, three intense matches. It's all going to get more and more intense from here.

Daiquan Andrews: Uh, Ty I think it's intense enough as it is. We might wanna get out of here.

Ty Johnson: Uh, yeah! Sounds good! We'll see you all again next Wednesday night!

And with that both Ty Johnson and Daiquan Andrews dive out of the way of the steel ring steps as El Rey tosses the heavy metal steps towards them. They both flee the scene.

The screen fades to black as El Rey continues tearing apart the arena in anger.​

Last edited:

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
Last edited:

Jazz Wolf

Friendship Wolf
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shannonmoore
Wooooooo Ground Zero!

I enjoy the new commentary team. Ty & Daiquan have a good chemistry, and I like the sort of... Full circle effect of the two first Ground Zero finalists eventually winding up back together, just in commentary. Plus it's good to see Ty have a solid landing after his FWA run.

Speaking of solid landing, Sulley! Glad to see his face pop in.

I was expecting 18 entrances, boo. El Venegador definitely seems like 'the guy' for Team Vamp.

LaVonny Toner segment is VERY interesting! Is he an undead Davis or a lost Toner Broner? Tig, keep us updated.

On one hand I feel kind of sorry for Mr. Liberty. On the other hand he's a rah rah usa guy with the self-awareness of a brick so I really don't. I did expect him to be the first elimination after all.

Sammie Sullivan! Fuck it make her the co-host too. Why not.

Now, El Rey is an interesting elimination, the King of Lucha Libre out in the first episode! THAT's a surprise and a shock one to end the episode one.

Solid first episode! I'll shitpost a segment for the next one for you.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
So at this point it might be more realistic for me to just say I'll be doing two episodes of Ground Zero on Wednesday/Thursday night instead of one.

Small chance I write it tomorrow night or Tuesday night though.

But in the mean time feel free to also send in segments for episode 3. I only have 1 segment so far for both upcoming episodes. I'd like at least one volunteer segment for Episode 3, otherwise Episode 3 will just end up being two Hemmlock segments probably.

Reactions: Jazz Wolf

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
1679043451490.png

Episode 2: Más Vale Maña Que Fuerza
Live from Plaza Nuevo Progreso, in Guadalajara, Mexico
Wednesday, March 8th, 2023

1678998307459.png

The fireworks go off in this electric outside venue for Ground Zero tonight in Guadalajara, Mexico! The crowd is pumped as the next episode of Lucha Ground Zero is about to begin.

Ty Johnson: WELCOME ALL to Ground Zero Season FOUR!

Daiquan Andrews: We have an electric show tonight as every remaining member of the each team is slated to compete. How it's going to go down tonight...all three teams will have their own inter team match. They'll go up against each other to test and showcase their skills.

Ty Johnson: But tonight, in the main event, we're going to be seeing a Triple Threat Elimination match. Three members from each team...two pinfalls. Whoever is left standing? They're the one who stays.

Daiquan Andrews: Get pinned, go home. Simple as that.

Ty Johnson: The coaches have already chosen who they want to represent their team in the main event.

Daiquan Andrews: It'll be interesting to see who they decided to go with. Would they pick someone who they see as expendable, or would they pick somoene who they think will get the win for their team?

Ty Johnson: I guess we'll find out, but first...a tag team match for Team Fantasy!

Match One
Team Fantasy Match
Tag Team Match

1679040654826.png
&
1679040688617.png

vs

1679040793703.png
&
1679040712391.png

Winner: Halloween Knight & The Trash Mammal (Team Fantasy)​
Eliminated: None​
Recap: A great back and forth match between the members of Team Fantasy. La Sobrina Del Horror Cosmico carried the show for her team, as Lou Cha seemed to do nothing but get in the way. Meanwhile The Trash Mammal and Halloween Knight worked seamlessly together.

In the end, HK and TTM got the win when Halloween Knight tagged The Trash Mammal in, and the little rodent got a big flog splash on Lou Cha for the pin.​

Meanwhile, in the alleyway behind wherever Ground Zero is taking place, there’s a commotion! The discreet backdoor of the arena is kicked open, and a big, buff man in bright gold tights storms out, quite literally kicking up a fuss as the door is slammed behind him. He’s wearing a crown that seems one size too small, as he boots a bag of trash against a wall.

???: POR EL AMOR DE DIOS, SOY EL REY! I CANNOT BE ELIMINATED IN THE FIRST BLASTED EPISODE! ESTO ES UN ATROPELLO!

Ohhey, it’s El Rey! Sucker didn’t even last past episode one. He picks up the bag of trash and throws at down the alley, hissing, before he turns to a dumpster, punching it in his anger.

THUD

El Rey: YO

THUD

El Rey: SOY

THUD

El Rey: EL

THUD

El Rey: REY

???: ‘Scuze me, ya hoiness…

El Rey pauses his destruction of the dumpster at the arrival of this new voice, his thick arms quivering in anger, as he whirls around, ready to give whatever unfortunate interviewer that wandered his war a taste of royalty. But there’s no-one there. Just him, in the lone alleyway.

???: Up here, ya doink.

El Rey twirled, glancing up at the lid of the dumpster, as the lid was pushed open against the brick wall and a grey, fuzzy masked face peered out at him. Leaning an elbow on the rim of the dumpster, the fellow in the dumpster peered down at El Rey, idly chewing on some gum. The mask was familiar, but El Rey didn’t make a habit of familiarizing himself with peasants and common folk, so he didn’t immediately put a name to the strange man dressed in a grey possum suit.

???: Don’t mean ta interrupt yer lil’ drum solo, yer majesty-

The odd marsupial-man gestured with an arm, lowering himself in something that might’ve been a bow. El Rey didn’t know whether to be offended or not.

???: Buuuuut you ain’t me alarm clock, so why the heck are ya applyin’ for the position?!?

The trash mammal shot El Rey a glare, which bounced off of El Rey’s stupefied expression. The King of Lucha Libre (self-professed) stared, mouth agape, his anger rapidly becoming forgotten.

A hand reached out and gently pushed El Rey’s mouth shut.

???: Alright, alright, you ain’t a venus fly trap, quit catchin’ flies.

El Rey reeled, wiping his face from the trash mammal’s grasp. Of course, at this point we know it’s not just any trash mammal, but none other than Mamífero De Basura, entrant in the very same Ground Zero season that El Rey just got booted out of. El Rey doesn’t know that, because he’s royalty and royalty doesn’t learn names.

El Rey: Wha-Why are you in a dumpster?

Mamífero De Basura gasped in shock, staggering in offense. There was a quiet shattering sound as he probably stepped on a discarded bottle, somewhere in the dumpster.

Mamífero De Basura: Dumpster? I’ll have ya know this is proime real estate, it is! Humble, proivate, with a beautiful view of the sunset!

Leaning down from his dumpster, The Trash Mammal threw an arm over El Rey’s shoulder, dragging him close and gesturing with grandeur down the alleyway, before leaning in to whisper conspiratorially.

Mamífero De Basura: Y’know, the sunset? When the big orange ball in the sky goes down? It looks noice. Y’should check it out sometime, ‘s good fer the soul.

El Rey pushed this foul thing away from him, grimacing that a peasant - no, something worse than a peasant, peasants don’t normally play in dumpsters, unless times have really changed that much - soiled his body with their unwashed touch.

El Rey: Disgusting. What do you even hope to discover, gallivanting and cavorting about in the refuge of filth?

Mamífero De Basura: Oooh, someone ate a thesaurus fer breakfast this morning! Very well done, yer hoiness. An’ fer ya informaltoryation - see, I can use big words too - this is a veritable treasure trove of resources, which can be the tippin’ point in oneself obtaining an edge upon the competition. Case in point - Behold, if you will.

Mamífero De Basura reached somewhere behind himself, and brandished a small sheet of paper. El Rey gazed at it, frowning.

Mamífero De Basura: Now, I know what yer likely ta be thinkin’ - Ratface, this is just a discarded receipt for a blender. However, if ya were ta look at the nam-

El Rey: I don’t care, this is useless. I don’t know why I’m talking to you when you’re so far beneath me that you make a habit out of wallowing in your own filth.

Mamífero De Basura: Hey now, dis ain’t my filth! It’s someone else’s filth.

El Rey: It’s trash. I see nothing but trash here. It’s trash, you’re trash, and this entire competition is TRASH.

Fuming, El Rey stomped away, scowling, rapidly vanishing as he exited the alleyway. The trash mammal shrugged, twirling El Rey’s stolen crown on a finger, sighing theatrically.

Mamífero De Basura: Well, y’know what they say - one man’s trash is another man’s treasure…

Giggling, the trash mannel placed the crown on his own head, posing. King of the Garbage.

Mamífero De Basura: And lemme tell ya, I am SWIMMING in treasure! Ha-haaaaaaaaa!

He retreats into the dumpster, as we fade to black.

Match Two
Team Vamprya Match
Five Way Tables Match
1679040851836.png
VS
1679040857441.png
VS
1679040862449.png
VS

1679040871933.png
VS
1679040882661.png

Winner: Lavonny Tonner (Team Vamprya)​
Recap: A great battle royal between the remaining members of Team Vamprya, minus Cielo. Things started out strong for El Venegador as he immediately tossed Taboo over the rope after the bell rang. Taboo seemed disappointed, as El Venegador continued to go for the weaker opponents targeting the small Hemmlock, but Hemmlock was agile enough to avoid him dodging out of the way with her speed.

Meanwhile Lavonny Toner would toss Roja over the top rope and it came down to three. Hemmlock put up a fight, but eventually, Venegador and Toner would team up to take her out.

It looked like El Venegador was going to get the win, but Toner would get the upset after staying on the ropes and taking Venegador out with his feet to get the win.​

In the backstage area of Ground Zero, we see someone who appears to be a production member, leading one of the coaches, Vampyra, backstage. The former FWA Television Champion has her signature mask on while she wears a black tracksuit branding the Ground Zero logo. She looks moderately annoyed. The production member has a thick beard and a short groomed haircut, with a headset on his head and a clipboard. Both of them head down the hallway.

Vampyra: “So, WHY do you need me again? I have to talk to some of my team before-”

The staff member interrupts Vampyra. He is VERY annoyed.

Production Member: “Yeah, that’s why I got you here. We’ve been finding trash all over the arena all day. Turns out, it is all because of one of YOUR team members.”

Vampyra: “Trash? Who would go searching in the-”

There is the sound of a trash can banginging around the corner. Trash is flying out of the trash as the sound of someone grunting and slobbering is heard around the corner. He shouts.

???: “SHINY! WHERE ARE YOU!?”

-and the Team Coach facepalms hard. She sighs, having great dread in her voice.

Vampyra: “Of course it is him… I got it.”

Carefully, Vampyra turns around the corner to see a pair of black and green pants sticking out of a metal trash can. The text on the pants reads “TABOO” in all caps. He pulls himself up as we see his wild mask. Black with round circles near the eyes and a green trim, tassels attached to the back. He has a soda can in his hands.

TABOO: “Wrong shiny!”

And he tosses the can. On the ground next to the trash can is a plush owl.

Vampyra folds her arms, tapping her foot. Her patience is beginning to wear thin with this team member and it is only the second episode. Taboo reaches into the can once again and pulls out, a gold coloured bottle cap. He jumps up.

TABOO: “HOOTY! TABOO FOUND SHINY! TABOO FOUND SHINY!”

He picks up his owl plush and parades it around, being over the top excited until… He sees his coach-

TABOO: “AH! COACH VAMP VAMP!
He falls backwards and trips over the trash can, dropping his bottle cap and his owl to the ground. The masked freak is dazed as Vampyra walks over, annoyed.

Vampyra: “So, on the day of the show, you spend all day littering around the arena, making a mess and for what?”

She picks up the bottle cap.

Vampyra: “A bottle cap!?”

TABOO: “S-Shiny Bottle cap. Taboo saw someone throw it away and forgot where it was put.”

Vampyra sighs, flipping the bottle cap which lands on his stomach.

Vampyra: “Listen, this is a big competition. Many people have gone from Ground Zero to later appear for FWA and even win championships. World Champion Chris Peacock, Reagan Cole, the Lumberjacks appeared here. If you want to make it in FWA, then this show is your chance to leave a good impression.”

TABOO: “T-Then Taboo can buy more shiny?”

Vampyra rolls her eyes.

Vampyra: “Yes…”

Vampyra picks up the plush owl and examines it for a moment. Taboo forgets the daze he is in and leaps up to gran it.

TABOO: “HOOTY!”

He grabs the plush and squeezes it tight.

TABOO: “Friend okay?”

Vampyra: “That is your plush?”

Taboo nods excitedly.

Vampyra: “And you named him…”

He nods his head even faster.

Vampyra tries to keep her calm. She takes a deep breath in.

Vampyra: “Okay… As your coach, I am telling you to FOCUS tonight. Okay? Do not get side tracked. Also, after the show, I want you to help clean up your litter.”

TABOO: “But… Vamp Vamp!”

Vampyra: “Just don’t make any more messes!”

Vampyra shouts and Taboo reels back.

TABOO: “Taboo clean. Taboo clean, but you are mean…”

Vampyra sighs.

Vampyra: “Listen. When I trained in Japan, part of my teaching was doing chores around the gym and I helped set up the ring, send out fliers, and stand at ringside to watch my teachers. It was to teach me humility, discipline and respect. But I THINK cleaning up after your own mess is just some decency. So, just clean…”

The masked freak pouts. He holds his Owl plush to his chest.

TABOO: “Taboo understand…”

Vampyra: “Good. Now I need to go.”

The coach turns around and she is about to leave, but Taboo holds up Hooty the plush owl and whistles. Vampyra stops, turning around.

TABOO: “Uhh, Hooty thinks Coach Vamp Vamp is pretty.”

Vampyra covers her mouth, and sighs. Turning around she mutters to herself in Japanese.

Vampyra: “What did I sign up for…?”

Vampyra walks off as Taboo takes a few moments to marvel at his shiny bottle cap. The commentators watching this chuckle.

Ty Johnson: “Hahaha. Looks like our rookie coach might be in a little over her head with Taboo.”

Daiquan Andrews: “Where did we find this weirdo?”

Ty Johnson: “Honestly, probably the garbage.”

Match Three
Team Wizard Match
Fatal Fourway
1679040996969.png
vs
1679041004150.png
vs

1679041012327.png
vs
1679041019510.png

Winner: Lone Shark (Team Wizard)​
Recap: A pretty quick fatal four-way match that showcased the talents of Team Wizard. Lone Shark however would get the win again with a quick schoolboy roll up on Cara De Fatasma to get the win.​

We cut backstage where we see a hurting Hemmlock with another masked character. The masked man with her appears older, and he's wearing a pinstripe suit that looks very expensive. You can see a bit of beard coming out of his black and gold mask as he's comforting Hemmlock following her upsetting loss.

Hemmlock: I just wanted to win this one dad...

Judelock: You will get there. This is all about getting practice. You're coming into this with less experience than most of these guys, and you're holding your own.

Hemmlock: I just...I want you to be proud of me.

Judelock grabs Hemmlock's chin and turns it towards him.

Judelock: Listen, I will always be proud of you. You could lose every single match you ever fight, and I will be proud of you. How could I not be?

Hemmlock can be seen smiling under her mask.

Hemmlock: No, I'm not going to lose. I'm not going to lose another match, I'm going to win this whole thing...

Judelock: I wish I could be fighting out there with you, Hemm. But you're going to be faster, stronger, and more accomplished than I ever have been. I promise you that.

With that, the cameras fade away.

Match Four
Main Event
Triple Threat Elimination Match
1678999115958.png
vs
1678999100419.png
vs
1678999167276.png

Winner: Tyler (Team Wizard)​
Eliminated: Moochelle von Cowowitz (16th Place, Team Fantasy)
Eliminated:
Principe Cielo (15th Place, Team Vamprya)​
Recap: Things started off strong for Principe Ceilo when he eliminated Mooche von Cowowitz within the first two minutes of the triple threat elimination match, but Tyler put up a bigger fight than expected. Cielo still dominated the match for most of the showing, but in the last second Tyler shocked him with a springboard satellite DDT to get the win.​

Tyler and the rest of Team Wizard celebrate as MvC and Ceilo lick their wounds on the side becoming the next two eliminations in the show.

Ty Johnson: WHAT A MATCH!

Daiquan Andrews: I gotta be honest I never expected that Tyler dude to pull out the win here. What a huge upset.

Ty Johnson: I actually though Moochelle was going to win this whole damn show.

Daiquan Andrews: And I imagine the fans will be rioting tonight due to her elimination, what an udder disappointment.

Ty Johnson: ....

Daiquan Andrews: Udder Disappointment.

Ty Johnson: .....

Daiquan Andrews: Udder...

Ty Johnson: AND that is our show everyone. Tune in next week for Episode 3, as we celebrate...The Ides of March.

Daiqun Andrews: ...Udder Disappointment.

Ty Johnson: I GET IT.

Attachments

• 1679040583819.png
    1679040583819.png
    267.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 1679040598714.png
    1679040598714.png
    233.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 1679040609858.png
    1679040609858.png
    270.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 1679040702009.png
    1679040702009.png
    209.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 1679040866630.png
    1679040866630.png
    236 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
@Princess Rosé
@Jimmy King
@Gacy
@AON
@The Gipper
@Mitch Buchannon
@Dubble J
@Mandalorian
@Jazz Wolf
@weaselperson

Episode 2 is live!

Apologies as this one is a little lacking on the commentary and entrances, but I wanted to get it up. Going to work on Episode 3 at work today if I can, so we'll see if I can put more details in. Thanks to Wolf and Beavie for segments for this show!

You all have some time to send in quick segments for Episode 3, or even Episode 4 for next week if it's a little late.

I'm really enjoying the match layout I have. I think it's a good balance of the recaps I did last season, but with a little more flare.

Dubble J

Cry me a river
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jeffjarrett
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Sports Team
carolinahurricanes
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
Poor Moochelle. The legend will live on.