Greatest Match You Have Ever Watched Live

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I actually got the first 3 seasons I'm trying to work through. I'm glad I rewatched the first season after seeing it awhile back. It was confusing as fuck the first time through. Much better this time

TheAceOne

The Artiste
Reaction score
The Rock vs Austin at WM 17. My favourite match of all time. My goosebumps had goosebumps during that match. Also, all the TLC matches between The Hardy's, E and C, and The Dudley's.

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Rock/Hogan WM X-8 for atmosphere.....

I was there for that - one of two highlights of the night. The other was Taker - Flair, and after the match Taker started counting his WM wins on his fingers, the streak was being born.

Jatin singh

Jobber
Reaction score
Yeah I remember When i Watch live match Dean Ambrose vs. chris Jericho vs. Cesaro vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Sami zayn Vs. Kevin Owens ----Money in the bank Ladder matech.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Cena vs punk house show in Rockford Il. It was when both were WWE champion. Punk is from Chicago so the entire crowd was torn. It was like 20 mins long, but both men got a huge pop and literally the whole Time 8,000 people back and forth were going "let's go cena, cm punk!!!!" Amazing.

Punk tweeted before the match, "right near my hometown and ready to face superman." The vibe and crowd was beyond Awesome.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Survivor Series 2016.... Yep... Goldberg squashing Brock. I was so fucking hyped I got to see that live

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Tanahashi vs Okada from the latest wrestle kingdom is up there.
Fuchi/Onita vs Aoki/Sato from All Japan's recent Sumo Hall show for the pure spectacle of the combined age of 121 years tag team of Fuchi and Onita working in 2016.
Bryan vs Batista vs Orton for the moment it created as well.
Dragon Gate's latest Dead or Alive survival cage match from Dead or Alive 2016.