Greatest Match You Have Ever Watched Live

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I remember loving HBK vs Razor Ramon in the first ever ladder match

^That's the first one in WWE. I only point it out because its a sweet match that not many people have seen for some reason

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Huh I could've sworn it was HBK and Ramon in the first one. Oh well. Thanks for ruining a piece of my childhood D'Z......JK

HBK/Bret was the first I'm aware of.

HBK/Razor is the most famous (probably because it was at Mania (and I don't think the HBK/Bret ladder match was).

Either way, it is sad that people don't remember that HBK/Bret ladder match, because it was an awesome one.

wk

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
HBK/Bret was the first I'm aware of.

HBK/Razor is the most famous (probably because it was at Mania (and I don't think the HBK/Bret ladder match was).

Either way, it is sad that people don't remember that HBK/Bret ladder match, because it was an awesome one.

wk
It wasn't on PPV I don't think. Some show called WWF Wrestling Challenge.

I've always heard the Hart's basically came up with the concept up in Calgary though.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
Chris Jericho at a house show in SF in 99 laying a cruiser weight out with a stuffed pig.