Greatest Match You Have Ever Watched Live

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Rock/Hogan WM X-8 for atmosphere.
Brian Danielson/Tyler black vs the American wolves ROH house show for technical.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Those matches that aren't really the same watching on replay or when you know the result. The unpredictable and great matches.

Undertaker Vs HBK Mania 25. It was really just jaw dropping and unpredictable, every near fall, every moment it was just an amazing thing to wayvh.
You were like 10. You watched that live? That's around when i started too age wise. wm 15 was my first

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I was at an in house show in Rockford, IL. Cena fought Punk in the main event. Both men, at the time, were WWE champion. Punk came out and, because Rockford is close to Chicago, the crowd erupted. Cena came out and the crowd still erupted. it was as if the crowd was torn between both stars. When they fought, it felt epic. Both men champions, in their prime, and the top dogs. Every time they hit each other with a move the crowd got into it....booing and cheering....Punk kicked out of an AA and escaped numerous STF's....Cena kicked out of a GTS and got out of the AV multiple times. "Let's go Cena...cena sucks" chants echoed all night. Something about that live match was amazing.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I thought this was live as in... in-person

But live, I'm gonna have to go with Daniel Bryan vs. Batista from March 3rd. A 5-Star match. I'm really angry that Bryan couldn't hold his own against Batista though. Same with Zigs.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Farooq vs FTJ

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels - WMXIX, WMXIX was the first Mania I recall watching live and the match between Y2J and HBK stole the show for me. It's still one of my favorite matches in Mania history.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
You were like 10. You watched that live? That's around when i started too age wise. wm 15 was my first
Yeah, I was staying at my dads and it was during the Easter break so I had no school so me and him were watching live.