Grading System

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
The grading system is very loose but the following is the best way to describe it.

The main criteria is Creativity, Continuity and Readability.

The four members of staff vote on who they thought won the match. In the event of a tie it'll be a draw or a DQ. No one person is deciding winners.

Keep in mind that sometimes a loss isn't because your RP was worse but because due to storyline it was necessary. Say we wanted to move a guy to a higher division he would have to lose a title most likely even. Just a loose example.

Last edited:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Because were not going to have the same guy winning and unifying two titles when it's not necessary.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
So basically you take away shit if he's successful?

I don't see why they shouldn't have to defend both titles if they have them both. And no, I'm not trying to start an argument here at all, but it just seems like someone is being punished for winning.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
then looks like the rules def need to be re-written cause I made sure to write in the rules that somethin like that would be fine cause the person earned it.

Andy

Reaction score
Personally, I think Primetime's comment about the titles was pretty vague. I doubt they would actually strip anyone of a title. And a unification between a high-tier title and a middle-tier title would never happen. It's nice to see this finally posted though, after waiting for so freakin' long. I don't give a fuck about how vague it is at this point. It can obviously be refined. I'm just glad it's here.

BDC

Reaction score
Probably the comment about unification or losing to be promoted should have been left to the staff. I know I've been out of the loop lately & I'm sorry. But just take the beginning comments as the main criteria, cause it is

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I think everyone is misinterpreting the comment about titles. If someone is to move up to a higher title they have to lose the title they have. What happens if Snow is never defeated for the International Title? He's supposed to keep it and get the Heavyweight title too?

BDC we had all talked about that at some point. But yes the meat of the thread is the "grading" sorry that it's vague but it's better than nothing. If I wrote a list of things you had to meet in order to win that wouldn't be very fun would it?

I'll be closing this thread and deleting comments in a few days just for the sake of cleanliness.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I just propose someone start a thread to discuss championships. That way none of the other threads will be flooded with talks with it and it will all be centered in one. Because some roster seems to be on board and others don't.

Andy

Reaction score
I agree with Slim, and on top of that, the subject could be polled. lol.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
And you know when we agree... it has to be a good idea :p

but back to the topic at hand... grading system looks pretty good... good basic outline. Be good to flesh it out a little bit sometime down the road.