Google Partners With Sony Pictures, NBC Universal And Warner Brothers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

03mnm

Reaction score
Daniel's new gimmick rocks seriously this is what he needed I hate to say but his old gimmick was getting stale and now I think Daniels might get a push in the main event a feud with him and Sting would be cool.

xtremebadass

getting daniels out of the x division is a pretty good way to start pushing new x div talent at the same time

This Guy

I personally think Abyss is much more over. He's been established as an actual monster, not just somebody who can only win in hardcore matches. He has a character now, and literally seems crazy.

I understand your point, but I'm sorry being Sting's buddy now is not my idea of an Established moster...thats like saying Kane was a monster when he was a fan fav tag team champion with Hurricane, RVD or X-Pac

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Damn i hope Chris gets a Bigger push than just another X division,hes getting boring just in the X division all the time.I wanna see him in a great fued with a big time player.

lord batair

Reaction score
Ther's something that we don't now yet, how he will deal his new style on the mic , I hope it won't turn ridiculous like if he's taking big voice or an Evil Laugh Mhuahahahahahaha f34r th3 f4ll3n 4ng3l ^_^

xtremebadass

Yea I hope he is like an evil demon lord of madness, that's what TNA needs, lol, but seriously I would love Daniels that way

Soulpower

If they really want to make Daniels heel, he should join up with James Mitchell. Daniels wouldn't even have to cut a promo, Mitchell could do it for him. Let Daniels have his own stable, maybe even add Serotonin alongsie Daniels and just raise hell on TNA.

xtremebadass

yea james mitchell would bring him so far from where he is, he could main event in a couple months w/ mitchell by his side, good idea

phantomgerald

i agree, since mitchell is no longer with abyss. i don't agree about seretonin. daniels should be pushed to the limit and the only way is to gve him all the tim to him and himself alone

xtremebadass

Mitchell did get embarrassed by Sting, and Daniels is trying to resemble Sting, I totally see something happening here

whotook316

Reaction score
I didn't think about it before, but you guys may be onto something with Mitchel. It would probabaly work quite well, and It would be great to see Daniels fued with Sting.

Reaction score
I dont really like this "new" Daniels. His whole new look is kinda of stupid looking and he should just stay the fallen angel.

xtremebadass

He is still probably called the Fallen Angel, Shawn Michaels is still called HBK isnt he after he got so many other nicknames

This Guy

He is still the Fallen Angel. He was on the LAW the night of Destination X after the PPV. He explained that the current angle is to explain the origin of the Fallen Angel.