Google Partners With Sony Pictures, NBC Universal And Warner Brothers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Omegaflow88

Reaction score
I understand he will feud with Sting i just found it funny that they are doing this, this way.

I mainly don't understand why they make it seem as though Sting does not comment on it at all or acknowledge him at all. Then have Christopher Daniels blindside him at his match. Just confuses me why they don't make it seem more logical I mean they are in the same building and the roster is not that big. Just odd if you ask me :(

xtremebadass

There is already a thread on Christopher Daniels, post your comments there.

Maloney

Reaction score
I think he is the next guy to win the tiple crown like AJ, and then Joe will win it to.

daysnorain

Reaction score
Christopher Daniels is weaker then Joe samoa, and many wrestler ....
But i think he have a good finishmove..i hope he will have a promotion...

Nickyrko

Reaction score
I think Daniels is going to get a main event push

Kairi

Reaction score
Google confirmed the existence of their movie service earlier today and has just released more details on which studios and movies will provide the 3,000 titles. YouTube has partnered up with NBC Universal, Sony Pictures and Warner Bros to offer full length feature films from YouTube.com/movies.

From the YouTube blog:

“Today, we’re announcing another step in our goal to bring more of the video you love to YouTube: the addition of thousands of full-length feature films from major Hollywood studios available to rent in the US at youtube.com/movies. In addition to the hundreds of free movies available on the site since 2009, you will be able to find and rent some of your favorite films.

From memorable hits and cult classics like Caddyshack, Goodfellas, Scarface, and Taxi Driver to blockbuster new releases like Inception, The King’s Speech, Little Fockers, The Green Hornet and Despicable Me. Movies are available to rent at industry standard pricing, and can be watched with your YouTube account on any computer. The new titles will begin appearing later today and over the coming weeks to YouTube - Movies, so keep checking back.â€￾