Google Partners With Sony Pictures, NBC Universal And Warner Brothers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

im still interested in the whole sting mask and baseball bat, this is going to be great because AJ has established himself main event worthy, and i see daniels at the same level as him

armyofkings

Reaction score
I like this new gimmick its gonna do good for daniels

The Ripper

Reaction score
i think he suits his new look(appart from fake tattoo). wondering were they go with it (hopefully a big push)

IMG_5196.jpg

The Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Daniels heel turn is different (in a good way), its living up name "the FALLEN angel" in a sense

xtremebadass

I don't know how TNA is trying to go about the Daniels Sting rivalry, because he is facing Jerry Lynn at lockdown, plus he wasnt even on iMPACT! yesterday

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I'm glad Christopher Daniels is finally getting a main event push(or a upper mid card push whatever you want to call it)this could take his career to the next level and maybe sometime in the future a World title run.But first I want to see Samoa Joe get a run as NWA/TNA Champion.

xtremebadass

I am becoming a big fan of those kind of wreslters. Like james storm, eric young and Petey Williams, guys who arent X Division anymore, but not good enough for the world title, and i guess Daniels is a new member, its great

black shark

Reaction score
I am becoming a big fan of those kind of wreslters. Like james storm, eric young and Petey Williams, guys who arent X Division anymore, but not good enough for the world title, and i guess Daniels is a new member, its great

Daniel IS good enough for the world title. He just needs a chance and one good main event fued.

He';s got that in sting after lockdown but I'm wondering if abyss will somehow tie into this.

-R3-

Reaction score
He's converted into a jew...

xD!

xtremebadass

wow, if that's what a real jew looks like, I am going to piss my pants when I see one on the street

Sheepseh

Reaction score
Daniel IS good enough for the world title. He just needs a chance and one good main event fued.

He';s got that in sting after lockdown but I'm wondering if abyss will somehow tie into this.
Agreed.

Omegaflow88

Reaction score
Christopher Daniels

I am so lost with what creative is trying to do with him as of late. I do not read into wrestling news much anymore because wrestling lost its surprise factor when you know what is going to happen. Ok so he comes out in a Sting mask holding a sting bat, yet sting is doing his own thing and does not even care what Daniels is doing anyhow. Last night when I was watching TNA I saw him come out in the sting get up and thought to myself why are they doing this and at the same time dropping the stinger into a story line with Kurt Angel? It made me laugh at this so much because to think for a month or so they have leaned to Sting and Christopher Daniels soon and then have it seem like Sting has no clue a man is running around wear his trade mark get up.

Great One

Uh, because it's obvious he's going to cost Sting his title match, thus feuding with Sting to get his much needed put over by Sting cementing his main event status, so Sting can happily retire knowing he put over 2 prime main eventers in TNA. That's why he's doing this, it's called an indirect feud build up and a good move by TNA for once.

The Austin Starr

Reaction score
basically TNA wants to establish that he's done with the x division while showing all the fans he will eventually feud with, thus causing a slow build which will cause interest