Goldberg's WWE contract has expired

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He has him come in and squash Claudio and become ROH champion and him and MJF start the Jew World Order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Now this is just too much, I will not allow Eddie Kingston's push to be hampered. It would be like Kevin Owens all over again and I can't go through that trauma again

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Fuck it. Why don’t I just never post in this forum again. Every time I have an opinion or try to have a debate I just get sarcastic “oh you think you know this don’t you” comments or “you know better than everyone else”

Just because I have an opinion on what Tony would want to do doesn’t mean I KNOW it for a fact. I’m just saying what I think which is a crime obviously so forget it. From now on I’ll just post in live discussions or in voting competitions but won’t give an opinion anymore because it’s gonna start a fucking war. God bless.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
it's because you make your point like a dick, it's not us lol

Reactions: Bad News Booty

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Wiseman

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Fuck it. Why don’t I just never post in this forum again. Every time I have an opinion or try to have a debate I just get sarcastic “oh you think you know this don’t you” comments or “you know better than everyone else”

Just because I have an opinion on what Tony would want to do doesn’t mean I KNOW it for a fact. I’m just saying what I think which is a crime obviously so forget it. From now on I’ll just post in live discussions or in voting competitions but won’t give an opinion anymore because it’s gonna start a fucking war. God bless.

Bro it's literally because you claim you were already "right" when something hasn't even happened lol and you act like you 100% know it's going to happen and don't listen to any reasons why anyone says they don't think it will. Literally no one here is giving it a 0 chance of happening, I don't think it will but obviously I could be wrong, I'm wrong all the time and I'm not gonna be like "I told you so" a year from now if he never showed up

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
He has him come in and squash Claudio and become ROH champion and him and MJF start the Jew World Order

I’m fucking sold!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
You do it with everything, you never entertain your opinion might not be the truth, it's like you always have to fight to prove it and are incapable of just saying "oh that's a fair point" when someone disagrees when we're all just talking about hypotheticals anyway bc we don't know shit

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Bro it's literally because you claim you were already "right" when something hasn't even happened lol and you act like you 100% know it's going to happen and don't listen to any reasons why anyone says they don't think it will. Literally no one here is giving it a 0 chance of happening, I don't think it will but obviously I could be wrong, I'm wrong all the time and I'm not gonna be like "I told you so" a year from now if he never showed up
Said it better than I ever could. Basically covers it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Stop taking everything so seriously. How am I not listening to reason? I said my reasons why I think Tony will want it and you said your reasons why you think he won’t. Great.

Obviously my “I told you so” comment wasn’t meant to be taken seriously. How can you not tell at this point that’s just my humor

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah you just don't get it and I don't think you ever will at this point. Keep believing it's everyone else that's the problem I guess :draper2

Sabretooth

Reaction score
You do it with everything, you never entertain your opinion might not be the truth, it's like you always have to fight to prove it and are incapable of just saying "oh that's a fair point" when someone disagrees when we're all just talking about hypotheticals anyway bc we don't know shit
Im almost sure I’ve acknowledged when I agree with points in peoples arguments.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Stop taking everything so seriously. How am I not listening to reason? I said my reasons why I think Tony will want it and you said your reasons why you think he won’t. Great.

Obviously my “I told you so” comment wasn’t meant to be taken seriously. How can you not tell at this point that’s just my humor
To be fair, after I asked you said how we all said no it won’t and all this other stuff. That would’ve been a good time to say that you was joking

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Stop taking everything so seriously.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
To be fair, after I asked you said how we all said no it won’t and all this other stuff. That would’ve been a good time to say that you was joking

Lol but quoting one post from myself to show how we all said there was no chance was a better move clearly

It's especially funny bc the very first two replies on the thread are Blaine and grim saying he's going to AEW

Sabretooth

Reaction score
To me a debate is not acknowledging someone’s else’s point in every single response. It’s laying out your arguments over a couple of posts. All you guys need explicit acknowledgement otherwise you think I’m being a dick. I never said I think your argument about Tony not wanting Goldberg is wrong. I was just laying out my points about why I think he does want him. If you need me to say “I agree with your point but here’s what I think” before every single counter argument then fine.