Goldberg's WWE contract has expired

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
To me a debate is not acknowledging someone’s else’s point in every single response. It’s laying out your arguments over a couple of posts. All you guys need explicit acknowledgement otherwise you think I’m being a dick. I never said I think your argument about Tony not wanting Goldberg is wrong. I was just laying out my points about why I think he does want him. If you need me to say “I agree with your point but here’s what I think” before every single counter argument then fine.

It's when you directly quote people and say stuff like "you don't think Tony wants that Goldberg pop?" After we've laid out multiple reasons why he might not lol sounds like you're disregarding all those reasons bc you've already decided he does. Really no point in a debate then

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Bro u constantly mock ppl, laugh emoji at the end of ur points, act like opinion is fact and project your own feelings as other ppls as well as often gas light with false equivalence. U dont debate well.at all

Sabretooth

Reaction score
It's when you directly quote people and say stuff like "you don't think Tony wants that Goldberg pop?" After we've laid out multiple reasons why he might not lol sounds like you're disregarding all those reasons bc you've already decided he does. Really no point in a debate then
But I was being serious though. You yourself said he was a mark with a lot of money. If he was a kid who used to watch Goldberg and loved seeing the pops that Goldberg got then it makes sense to me he’d want that for his company at least once and would indeed pay him whatever.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
There's also a difference vetween arguing, debating, and simply talking about wrestling

You enjoy the first two a lot more than me, partly why we butt heads bc I'm a weird dude that does not go on the internet to actually debate which you don't see the point of on forums as you've said before lol

• Wow
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Bro u constantly mock ppl, laugh emoji at the end of ur points, act like opinion is fact and project your own feelings as other ppls as well as often gas light with false equivalence. U dont debate well.at all
Well then I guess you just take what I say the wrong way or I need to learn how to write better

Sabretooth

Reaction score
There's also a difference vetween arguing, debating, and simply talking about wrestling

You enjoy the first two a lot more than me, partly why we butt heads bc I'm a weird dude that does not go on the internet to actually debate which you don't see the point of on forums as you've said before lol
Sometimes debates just arise though.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
But I was being serious though. You yourself said he was a mark with a lot of money. If he was a kid who used to watch Goldberg and loved seeing the pops that Goldberg got then it makes sense to me he’d want that for his company at least once and would indeed pay him whatever.

Yeah and I told you from what I've seen from Tony, I'm not sure he's even a mark from that era and you disagreed bc "but sting" and said that's all you needed to know, disregarding all of my points again

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Of course it’s not guaranteed that Tony is gonna bring him in. Anyway who thinks it’s guaranteed is a fool. But if I had to put betting odds on it I’d say it does happen.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

I like debating when its more of an open back n forth like a discussion. Personally am tryin to stop "being right" because actually seeing other ppls poimts can b good. Struggling mainly when i find points dumb or mean but hey bb steps? I think im gettin a bit btr

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Of course it’s not guaranteed that Tony is gonna bring him in. Anyway who thinks it’s guaranteed is a fool. But if I had to put betting odds on it I’d say it does happen.

Can we actually bet then :garrett

Cause honestly I'm not sure Goldberg would even do it if Tony gave him a decent offer, he'd turned down TNA for years and he might just see it as a second rate company

Let's do $20 and I'll let you set the time frame for when he has to debut by in fairness

• Wow
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah and I told you from what I've seen from Tony, I'm not sure he's even a mark from that era and you disagreed bc "but sting" and said that's all you needed to know, disregarding all of my points again
Yes because I was coming up with a reason why I think he is a mark for WCW. Again, just because he brought Sting in doesn’t guarantee he is one but it makes it a possibility

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Can we actually bet then :garrett

Cause honestly I'm not sure Goldberg would even do it if Tony gave him a decent offer, he'd turned down TNA for years and he might just see it as a second rate company

Let's do $20 and I'll let you set the time frame for when he has to debut by in fairness
lol how’re we getting paid? Venmo? Cash app? Or do you want a check in the mail?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
When Goldberg debuts the very next show after the deadline I’m gonna laugh

• Haha
Reactions: Sabretooth

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
lol how’re we getting paid? Venmo? Cash app? Or do you want a check in the mail?

PayPal or cashapp, I might still have venmo set up but haven't used it in awhile

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler