• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Im literally so confused right now.

Marvel is who I was calling Ace in my latest reads, and I put him as town.

When I said Magic, I was reffering to RDK.

Yes people said Magic was Showtime 3x.

Now. Who is Showtime?
So you were referring to RDK despite being told 3x magic isn’t RDK :pogba

showtime is on the players list. He made a couple of posts early on. He is magic

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
if he genuinely did not know he is making a mistake this can come from both town or mafia

he was careless while making his read list. thats the only explanation that makes sense. usually mafia double checks their "fake" reads to atleast see if it makes sense from the thread lol.
Not really, because if he was town then he’d actually have to have seen something real for him to put ace as town lol?

like I’m not arguing it was careless. I’m arguing careless town doesn’t fit the bill at all

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
Poyser youve tunneled so hard here. Youre going to have a hard time recovering herr.

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
So you were referring to RDK despite being told 3x magic isn’t RDK :pogba

showtime is on the players list. He made a couple of posts early on. He is magic
No pne has posted under the name Showtime, bro.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Poyser youve tunneled so hard here. Youre going to have a hard time recovering herr.
Look, if you are town then I really am sorry for making your first game here so hard. I just don’t see how that’s possible

in terms of the game, I’ll be fine

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
But you yourself admitted to making a huge mistake, so by your own admission you accept his case?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
to be fair u weren't doing urself any favors so

Not really, because if he was town then he’d actually have to have seen something real for him to put ace as town lol?

like I’m not arguing it was careless. I’m arguing careless town doesn’t fit the bill at all
my point is its a fkup no matter which alignment he is. however, i expect a mafia to double check their fkup more than town to do it lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
yeah my read on holt still remains a very weak town read based on a false positive check

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
Oh ok, there has been. They erre sll doing that Subdsy morning period I was working.

I just figured out how to search for posts too. Goid to know.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
can we get more votes on holt? r we sure majority is reached actually?