"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
22/2 = 11 + 1 = 12

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I skimmed through the posts starting with Grim's count (2:08 EST), and saw 12. I obviously may have missed one, but either way, I think we're at majority.
SA voted Sayer I believe Grim had it as sayer and not holt?

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
The PGO role seems like the perfect fake if you manage to not get lynched then. Town won't visit you in fear of being shot, and if someone accuses you of a killing you could always say that you might have been visited and the shot went off. If someone tells me Desperado + PGO role is a common thing in games I'll rethink my vote, but for now I'll

Vote Lynch Holt
i dont like that he found it necessary to attach this reasoning here with the vote

also oneiros lots of ur posts have this "i'll rethink" or "i'll look back" and its getting too repetitive for my liking

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
i dont like that he found it necessary to attach this reasoning here with the vote

also oneiros lots of ur posts have this "i'll rethink" or "i'll look back" and its getting too repetitive for my liking
Too showy?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Doddsy looks horrible around Holt regardless of flip IMO, don't really buy his defense of him at all as being genuine
tell me more about this i must've missed it

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Okay I been thinking.

Holt needs to die.
There will always be paranoia around him, and if it’s town mafia will never kill there.
Then if Tweet in some bizarre scenario is telling the truth or even if mafia has a role that can make people visit someone. Mafia has an extra kill with Holt, they will just force a villa to visit.
And finally Holt said he is a low poster and has been confusing players, generally thats not the worst thing in the world, but if he survives and doesn’t get more involved, is troublesome for town in the long run.

if he is just mafia then, we just killed mafia. Simple
yeah he has to go or the game cannot properly progress forward as he will remain suspected forever lol

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
tell me more about this i must've missed it
He came out and defended Holt by basically saying sometimes he forces reads as town when pressed just to get people off his back. Which is fair and well but it's also diluting the actual reasons Holt is being lynched so it doesn't really work as a defense

Reactions: Ekkologix

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Vote Count:

Marvel (2) - TP, Doddsy
Holt (11) - Poyser, RD, Marvel, Ekko, McHenry, Lethal, Wang, Oneiros, Mando, Sister, Haza
SA (1) - Sayer

Duel Count:

Baldrick (12) - Ekko, Poyser, RD, Man, Nom, RDK, Tommy, Sister, Wang, Lethal, Doddsy, OldJay
Tweet (3) - Holt, McHenry, WorstPlayerEver

12 to lynch
This is the post I was refferring too. Sayer is actually voting for Holt. Phoenix ended up voting holt. Which is why I got my 13 but I'm just adding to Lethals list. Not an official list

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
This is the post I was refferring too. Sayer is actually voting for Holt. Phoenix ended up voting holt. Which is why I got my 13 but I'm just adding to Lethals list. Not an official list
"Sayer is actually voting for Holt."

Sayer=Holt, no?