"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
holt is at 40% scum not mainly because of what he did but because of jeff's play around holt and i scum read jeff. if holt flips scum we can look at jeff next

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
He’s literally still saying magic is town even tho it was pointed out that magic isn’t RDK lmao

his thoughts aren’t real. Not sure how you’re getting to this conclusion at all
id think a player who played mafia for 7 years can easily fake thoughts, why r u taking his scum play lightly?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
id think a player who played mafia for 7 years can easily fake thoughts, why r u taking his scum play lightly?
he's been playing 7 years? he literally said he was a confused newbie as part of his defense :reigns3

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What does this have to do with anything?

he is trying to fake thoughts, they just don’t make sense. There’s not one single post from him where I thought “yeah this is probably genuine. This guy is trying to figure the game out”. All of his posts are just saying thoughts to say them. First reading ace town despite the fact he hadn’t posted. Then reading magic town for “focusing on the right things”. Turns out he thought magic was RDK (even tho it was said he was showtime multiple times in the thread) so was told that magic is not RDK. and yet when you asked him for his reads, he STILL had magic as town. How do you explain that?

idc if you think he is good at mafia and can fake thoughts. The point is they don’t at all make sense coming from a town pov

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I lean a little closer to 50/50 on him. My big concern is how he said that he has been convinced from the start that both of RD’s slots were scum “the whole time.” The first one proved not to be, and I don’t really see a difference in the way that RD played the second slot compared to the first.

I had an early (v1.0) scum read on RD that I mentioned before, but once he flipped town and kept playing the same way with his 2.0 life, I’m not as convinced.
have u played with holt b4? does he botch read lists this often or is this induced by him playing in an unfamiliar playground

is he the type of players to stick to his ideals even if proven wrong?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
have u played with holt b4? does he botch read lists this often or is this induced by him playing in an unfamiliar playground

is he the type of players to stick to his ideals even if proven wrong?
I've played one game. Ever. I'm still a rookie. He was in the one game I played, but he got lynched on Day 1.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I feel like a lot of issues in this game are arising by calling people by old names, actual names, or not using a name when responding to a post which is why everything is going so wonky at times.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I feel like a lot of issues in this game are arising by calling people by old names, actual names, or not using a name when responding to a post which is why everything is going so wonky at times.
I mean yeah, but to a degree lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
What does this have to do with anything?

he is trying to fake thoughts, they just don’t make sense. There’s not one single post from him where I thought “yeah this is probably genuine. This guy is trying to figure the game out”. All of his posts are just saying thoughts to say them. First reading ace town despite the fact he hadn’t posted. Then reading magic town for “focusing on the right things”. Turns out he thought magic was RDK (even tho it was said he was showtime multiple times in the thread) so was told that magic is not RDK. and yet when you asked him for his reads, he STILL had magic as town. How do you explain that?

idc if you think he is good at mafia and can fake thoughts. The point is they don’t at all make sense coming from a town pov
its my first game with him, i have no clue how good they r at faking thoughts. their read list makes no sense as both an experienced town or experienced mafia

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
It definitely makes it harder for those of us who are new to the site, but it is what it is. I spent a pretty good portion of my hours of catch up trying to figure out who people were talking about.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t think that really explains why he would still list magic as town after being told directly that magic isn’t RDK

Don’t think that really explains the ace thing either since he is still called ace

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
like an experienced mafia would atleast double check their reads and proof read the post lmao

u arent arguing he is a bad mafia, u r arguing he is a very careless one?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I don’t think that really explains why he would still list magic as town after being told directly that magic isn’t RDK

Don’t think that really explains the ace thing either since he is still called ace
It was the ekko Rdk interaction that made me say that. I thought they were talking about two different people.

3 quotes at once is terrifying lmao like oh crap someone called me out for a totally innocent post lol