"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
your play seems careless

why are you hinting stuff when we are in dusk. not the time

also what is even your stance on holt, what do u think he flips
i didnt think the day has already ended cuz i did not see a tweet flip.

there is no harm in me clarifying that a no result on oneiros might be my doing. it could mean both lethal visitors r town (i do not think so tho)

im still gna put what i know on the table. i do not know when i die. there is no scum motive for coming here now to say what i did unless u r arguing i am trying to save one of lethal's visitors. is that the case?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Can I ask how I went about doing that "all game"? I was barely around for the first 3 actual days of the game, and didn't make it in until later in the day yesterday because of work.
You've barely been around us, but you do seem to pop in every once in awhile, dropping some reads and posts. So I'm not saying all game as in youve been around always, but all game as in the whole duration.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
i didnt think the day has already ended cuz i did not see a tweet flip.

there is no harm in me clarifying that a no result on oneiros might be my doing. it could mean both lethal visitors r town (i do not think so tho)

im still gna put what i know on the table. i do not know when i die. there is no scum motive for coming here now to say what i did unless u r arguing i am trying to save one of lethal's visitors. is that the case?
it's as simplistic as it being anti-town thought process to provide scum with intel during a NP but if you are claiming ignorance then it is what it is

whats your stance on Holt rn, what do u tihnk he flips. u voted him but said he seems towny

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Scum Reads are still SA, OldJay, Poyser, RED.

Town Reads are Ekko, Magic, Ace, Banks,
oh so poyser is moved to scum reads, i was looking for this

do u think poyser and red 2.0 can be in a team tho? id always lynch red 2.0 first

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
You've barely been around us, but you do seem to pop in every once in awhile, dropping some reads and posts. So I'm not saying all game as in youve been around always, but all game as in the whole duration.
I have "barely been around." But I think I explained that pretty well. The game started Friday. I went out of town for an anniversary celebration for my parents. Was gone Friday morning-Sunday night. Worked from 7-4:30 yesterday. I'm not trying to come across as argumentative, just pointing out why I've barely been around.

This is the fifth calendar day that the game has gone on, and I was traveling/busy for the first four. If that makes me suspicious, I guess I'll just be on the list.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
it's as simplistic as it being anti-town thought process to provide scum with intel during a NP but if you are claiming ignorance then it is what it is

whats your stance on Holt rn, what do u tihnk he flips. u voted him but said he seems towny
the timing does not matter. i would have said this piece of information at the exact instant where lethal claimed. i simply was not in thread back then. providing information to the table is not simplistic anti town. you have to establish whether u think this is intended to help piece things together or to lead town astray and protect scum.

claiming ignorance should not matter either. if u think i am being scummy then i can lie about the ignorance. what r u doing lol

gth holt is town

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
aside from holt's messed up read list which got exploited so hard he has not been that bad

id say 60% town 40% scum

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
the timing does not matter. i would have said this piece of information at the exact instant where lethal claimed. i simply was not in thread back then. providing information to the table is not simplistic anti town. you have to establish whether u think this is intended to help piece things together or to lead town astray and protect scum.

claiming ignorance should not matter either. if u think i am being scummy then i can lie about the ignorance. what r u doing lol

gth holt is town

You're saying timing doesn't matter but also using ignorance as an excuse. Can't tell if you're accepting you shouldn't have outed info in dusk phase or if you're defending the decision to do it lmfao

And I never said claiming ignorance made it seem less scummy

What changed between your vote on Holt and now to make him town?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
its worth noting that baldrick said he wont duel who we tell him but he duelled tweet so easily. there is a bus equity here

id duel my outed teammate as well for cred so

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
aside from holt's messed up read list which got exploited so hard he has not been that bad

id say 60% town 40% scum
I lean a little closer to 50/50 on him. My big concern is how he said that he has been convinced from the start that both of RD’s slots were scum “the whole time.” The first one proved not to be, and I don’t really see a difference in the way that RD played the second slot compared to the first.

I had an early (v1.0) scum read on RD that I mentioned before, but once he flipped town and kept playing the same way with his 2.0 life, I’m not as convinced.

Reactions: Ekkologix

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

id say 60% town 40% scum
He’s literally still saying magic is town even tho it was pointed out that magic isn’t RDK lmao

his thoughts aren’t real. Not sure how you’re getting to this conclusion at all

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
its worth noting that baldrick said he wont duel who we tell him but he duelled tweet so easily. there is a bus equity here

id duel my outed teammate as well for cred so
Can confirm that in the one game I played with Baldrick where he was a town duelist, he let us pick who he dueled. His refusal to do that here is suspicious, but I’m basing that off the one game I’ve played.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You're saying timing doesn't matter but also using ignorance as an excuse. Can't tell if you're accepting you shouldn't have outed info in dusk phase or if you're defending the decision to do it lmfao
i am saying neither the timing nor the ignorance excuse matter. u take my info for the info it is. my last post before reentering the thread was saying i will take a break for awhile. lethal posts in this time. the break that i took is responsible for the time delay and ignorance on my part but it serves as no excuse for the information i gave, as in, i would have done the same if i was active at the time as well.

And I never said claiming ignorance made it seem less scummy

What changed between your vote on Holt and now to make him town?
nothing. my read on him remained same. i voted a player i do not strongly feel bad about aside from his read list simply because majority wanted it and im taking a follower role today