"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I obviously didnt see it n it honestly would not have killed u to repeat it. I supose ill just have to accept this answer then.

What do u think of baldrick accusing us both being scum
U have attributed both an oldjay post and a captain holt post to baldrick lmao

fair to say you’re probably not aligned with baldrick

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Scum would have a major resource that would prevemt them from makimg that particular mistake...
You keep saying this, and I’ve already pointed out why it made no sense. I did notice you ignored that post though

how would a scum chat stop you making a mistake you didn’t realise you were making? Explain it to me like I’m 5

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Having the information is one thing.

How you use it is another.

3 Town Reads

1)Ekko - seems like hes genuinely trying to put things together

2)Magic - Focusing on the right things, imo.

3) Baldrick - I was waivering on him. But him throwing up his hands and putting out the duel is a town Baldy move. Mafia Baldy is a stubborn Baldy.

4) Banks - Feel he'd have been cpuntered if he lied about a cop claim.

Im feeling better about you, Ace, but not enough to say you are town

3 Mafia reads

1) SA - Between him and Red, I think he continued to start up an argument that just needs to end. There are bigger issues to resolve right now. Such as how did Smark die.

2) Tweet - Not sure I buy him being VT at all. I may have missed something but was it explained why Man saw him last night?

3) Old Jay - Hes badically doing what Banks said Wang was doing. Comng in and making weird defenses of me and then talking anout those he played with on WC, then npt really discussing anypne else putside of arguing with Ekko about time.

4) Poyser - Fully admit I may just be jaded here. The aggro way he went st me earlier then disappeared after my claim has me worried. Could totally be wrong here and I admit that.
Just FYI I went to bed, it was nearly 2am my time lol

does that change your read?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He JUST subbed into the game so important piece of context there.

But when he was there, he wuestioned me, as he should, and then began looking inyo this SA/RD thing which is hobestly the biggest thread I believe we have, without more info into who killed Smark.
Oh captain holt pretending he doesn’t know who people are again

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Youve burned yourself out, mate.

Playing at this pace is ridiculous. The game needs to slow down
Tbf I’m just not taking in the jeff and sister Abigail and ace marvel back and forth lol. They’ve just been repeating themselves over and over. I don’t bother memorising Ekko arguing with everyone either. That’s like 60% of the game posts :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Idk about Holt there are so many hmmm moments, but the PGO is not a mafia claim, but if Holt is town that means mafia needs to have day kill power and so far there has not been any. Duelist maybe?
Not a bad point about duelist

as for PGO, it could be real and mafia. Which is really shitty, but barry is somewhat of a bastard host and he likes that we can’t solve his games with claims. He’s used such a massive variation of roles on both sides of the fence, often ones that shouldn’t be on that side of the fence. He’s made a cop scum before. I once was scum who’s role was lie detector lolol. He has used scum PGO, scum vengeful etc. all roles you’d expect to be town. He’s even given scum a safe fake claim of miller before

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Think he might have even used a town executioner once lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well, to say this game is easy to follow working 12 hour days and having about 2 hours to read it at night would be an understatement.

Never the less, I'll lay out the few thoughts I have thus far.

I'll first say that I understand why Sayer's play is getting the suss alarm for a number of people is cause well it does every game. The list he made on day 1 without a doubt has a number of red flags. Personally, my thoughts are that Sayer put a lot of the people with the alignments he did to ruffle feathers and see if he could hook anyone with his, virtual, baseless thoughts. With that said though, I don't think he's scum. Do I think he's town, not entirely, feels more like Indy more so than anything if there is any in this game.

I also think that, with assuming if smark was the NK that it was so they could plant it on Sayer. After he was grilling her so much about a list of the entire roster of people. I believe the Sayer train that could happen today is definitely something to look at if he does flip town.

I also will say that with the amount of posts that have happened in just one day and one night phase has allowed mafia to just sit back and let town just duke it out for the time being. (Yes I can see the irony with the fact that I'm just coming around to posting)

My only real decent read one way or the other is I feel Man has to be town. Not sure he would throw out the info of being watcher, throw out a name right away and have it turn on him that easily if that person is lynched that day. With that, I'll have to trust his watcher claim and go with the duel.

Beyond that I feel best about RD, Craig and Wang from the things I remembered throughout. Aside from that, well I'm really not sure.

My aim is to do my damnest to keep up but until tomorrow night (as tomorrow night is the start of my "weekend") it'll be sleep and work for the most part.

duel winner Baldrick
Nvm was mixing this reads list up with someone else. It was the sayer stuff I didn’t like about your reads list, not tweet

also you did vote baldrick to win

Oneiros

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
1. Poyser
2. Tweet
3. Ace Marvel
4. Doddsy
5. Lethal Banks

6. PHEN0M
7. McNightstalker

8. Ekkologix
9. CraigPelton
11. Red Dragon V2
12. Worst Player Ever

13. Sister Abigail
14. Baldrick
16. Tommy Bedlam
17. Wangman Page
18. OldJay

19. T-Pein
20. Mandalorian
21. Captain Holt
23. Showtime

24. RDK

This is how I stand at the moment.

I'm putting T-Pein, Tommy and PHEN0M as scum leans, in this order, because of different levels of not contributing to the game. Pein has been actively stalling, Tommy doesn't give real opinions, and PHEN0M honestly is pretty much a null but I didn't like that he came in asking where is vote was needed.

CP on the other hand gave a town list that reads like a list made by someone who has too much information about who is town and who is not considering how early in the game he put it forward.

McNight I've been warming up to the idea that his posts could come from a town perspective, but still I'm wavering on that one. Like, if we're both town and his reads are accurate then I've just been next level awful at reading this game. Which is definitely a possibility as I have felt my reads have sucked thus far.

Holt leaning scum on Poyser at this phase is something. I don't think that's scum behavior unless they're both scum together and they're doing it for posterity.

I feel like my scum leans don't make sense as a team. Getting the first scum flip is of major importance, after that we can play the likely and unlikely alliances game which I greatly prefer. Even though I'm reading him town (not as strongly as before as I didn't like his play around his role) part of me would love to see a Sister Abigail scum flip. That would give info on lot of people like McNight, Jeff, Ace. And I would like to know what his role is, I reckon he hinted it and some of you might have caught it. I didn't. Eventually I think a claim is gonna be needed there.

Edited for colors.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CraigPelton