"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Town make up reads as well to make themselves seem involved tbh.

I don't know if I'd be willing to put that down as outright scummy, purely because I imagine scum would be more cautious

But I'm on it now so that's means it's a done deal
They do??

can you think of any examples off the top of your head?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
They do??

can you think of any examples off the top of your head?
I mean I've bullshitted a town read before if people keep pressuring me for reads I don't have. Generally I do it better but people won't get off your ass otherwise

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean I've bullshitted a town read before if people keep pressuring me for reads I don't have. Generally I do it better but people won't get off your ass otherwise
Being pressured is one thing and I can kinda see it, he just offered his reads tho it’s not like anyone was asking him

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Oh so you did read what my story was, alright I apologize.

I can't explain why I was seen visiting anybody so I'm just taking my lynch to the face, there's nothing else I can do in that regard.
Sorry, I went back through your posts in between my two posts there and refreshed my understanding of it. No need to apologise.

I can respect that. If you are town - I’m sure you’ll understand why you have to be lynched because of all of this - we will be able to get some good reads on those that have gone along with this. But, like I said, I do believe you’ll be flipping mafia.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
On Lethal, I am more inclined to believe him and his claim now. I don’t think mafia Tweet visits a teammate, and surely if he was lying the actual cop would have checked him last night or countered his claim by now. As none of that has happened, and with the number of visitors he had, I’m moving Lethal to the town side.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Seems like one of those games where aggressive Town Tweet is tunneled to death out of the gate
Typical

idc what the night actions said

vote tweet to win duel

Going to highlight this post again because it stinks. If Tweet does flip town (very small chance), then I’d be shocked if this guy wasn’t mafia.

Even if Tweet does flip mafia, then I still don’t like it. To have been inactive throughout the entire game and then come in and ignore the one piece of reliable evidence we have is mental to me.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Red Dragon can you explain how you know about the VT claims? What were your thoughts when Tweet changed his claim from watcher to VT?
I didnt catch in real time his change from watcher to vt but id have found it NAI (ive seen tweet fake hint his role as both alignment)

Regarding how i know vts are a thing. My role has weird restrictions that specifically mention vanillas. Hope this helps

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
On Lethal, I am more inclined to believe him and his claim now. I don’t think mafia Tweet visits a teammate, and surely if he was lying the actual cop would have checked him last night or countered his claim by now. As none of that has happened, and with the number of visitors he had, I’m moving Lethal to the town side.
Tweet could be a mafia protection role to be fair. But I’m inclined to agree just on the basis of lethal claiming to be blocked would be a strange play

also just to be clear, there may not be a cop at all

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Unvote Ace Marvel

Vote Holt

Cause majority

@Grimini Killer sa vote I think is for Ace Marvel. Ace is no longer in the game?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Tweet could be a mafia protection role to be fair. But I’m inclined to agree just on the basis of lethal claiming to be blocked would be a strange play

also just to be clear, there may not be a cop at all

Yeah, if Lethal is mafia, I don’t see how he doesn’t just give a town read on someone he knows is town to give more validity to his claim.

Of course, there might not be, but given some of the out-there roles we’ve got, I’d be surprised if the most standard role is not present as well.

Oneiros

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Not sure how you’d have Wang, holt, baldrick, Doddsy as null when they’ve also actually posted plenty to get your teeth into
If it's null it's null, it doesn't mean I haven't looked into them. It just means their posts don't have me inclined to one side or the other. I actually looked through the people individually while making the list.

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
I am around guys been dealing with a work emergency.

I don't see Holt as his usual unravelling self in such a circumstance so I don't feel that is the right way to go.

I"m assuming the duel limit has been met...if i've calculated correctly so that's one bit of of the way if I understood the role correctly.

I do need to go back and read through many hundreds of posts so i'll do that asap.

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
No I agree it’s nonsense. Def teammate equity there for sure

Mate

marvel asked who magic was earlier. About 3 different people responded that magic = showtime

did you miss them all?
Yeah it makes me feel really bad. I'm all for the 'slip'
Also you’ve got oldjay coming in and defending holt by saying “he did it to ruffle peoples feathers and see how they react” which holt has never said. When pointed this out oldjay’s response was “well he would invalidate his whole list if he said that”

like what?

but he did say that holt “could be indy”
Yup this stinks like high shit as well
I am around guys been dealing with a work emergency.

I don't see Holt as his usual unravelling self in such a circumstance so I don't feel that is the right way to go.

I"m assuming the duel limit has been met...if i've calculated correctly so that's one bit of of the way if I understood the role correctly.

I do need to go back and read through many hundreds of posts so i'll do that asap.

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk
Noah Fence but how many emergencies does your work deal with? Seems a very unsafe environment tbh

• Haha
Reactions: Poyser

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Vote: Captain Holt

:cozy

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Anyone got an idea how many votes Sayer is on?