"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Lethal got a guilty on you
:slip:

I'm not particularly interested in Holt still, no one offered to convince me and I liked his play.

Vote Marvel

More interested in this one

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Dat timing

Why is Ace not being lynched today?

Oneiros

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
I retract the statement about Poyser and Holt possibly being a team, didn't know Poyser was pushing for the Holt lynch.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
1. Poyser
2. Tweet
3. Ace Marvel
4. Doddsy
5. Lethal Banks

6. PHEN0M
7. McNightstalker

8. Ekkologix
9. CraigPelton
11. Red Dragon V2
12. Worst Player Ever

13. Sister Abigail
14. Baldrick
16. Tommy Bedlam
17. Wangman Page
18. OldJay

19. T-Pein
20. Mandalorian
21. Captain Holt
23. Showtime

24. RDK

This is how I stand at the moment.

I'm putting T-Pein, Tommy and PHEN0M as scum leans, in this order, because of different levels of not contributing to the game. Pein has been actively stalling, Tommy doesn't give real opinions, and PHEN0M honestly is pretty much a null but I didn't like that he came in asking where is vote was needed.

CP on the other hand gave a town list that reads like a list made by someone who has too much information about who is town and who is not considering how early in the game he put it forward.

McNight I've been warming up to the idea that his posts could come from a town perspective, but still I'm wavering on that one. Like, if we're both town and his reads are accurate then I've just been next level awful at reading this game. Which is definitely a possibility as I have felt my reads have sucked thus far.

Holt leaning scum on Poyser at this phase is something. I don't think that's scum behavior unless they're both scum together and they're doing it for posterity.

I feel like my scum leans don't make sense as a team. Getting the first scum flip is of major importance, after that we can play the likely and unlikely alliances game which I greatly prefer. Even though I'm reading him town (not as strongly as before as I didn't like his play around his role) part of me would love to see a Sister Abigail scum flip. That would give info on lot of people like McNight, Jeff, Ace. And I would like to know what his role is, I reckon he hinted it and some of you might have caught it. I didn't. Eventually I think a claim is gonna be needed there.

Edited for colors.
You’re just scum reading 3 people for being inactive lol? Where’s the nuance

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:slip:

I'm not particularly interested in Holt still, no one offered to convince me and I liked his play.

Vote Marvel

More interested in this one
Dude I’ve talked about my case on him like 5x. The man literally put ace as town despite the fact ace had 0 posts. He couldn’t have mixed him up with ace marvel cos he had ace marvel as mafia

his defence was that unless someone stands out as mafia, he leans them town or neutral. He had lots of neutrals in his list, including phenom who was “neutral. Need to hear more from”

how does that happen as town? How is that read not just completely made up?

Oneiros

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
You’re just scum reading 3 people for being inactive lol? Where’s the nuance
Only one I've kinda scum read for being inactive is PHEN0M and I explained what I didn't like about the way he came to the thread. T Pein arrived late to the game but is not inactive, I don't get why people are saying he is.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Dude I’ve talked about my case on him like 5x. The man literally put ace as town despite the fact ace had 0 posts. He couldn’t have mixed him up with ace marvel cos he had ace marvel as mafia

his defence was that unless someone stands out as mafia, he leans them town or neutral. He had lots of neutrals in his list, including phenom who was “neutral. Need to hear more from”

Town make up reads as well to make themselves seem involved tbh.

I don't know if I'd be willing to put that down as outright scummy, purely because I imagine scum would be more cautious
There’s nowhere near enough support for it
But I'm on it now so that's means it's a done deal

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

Also you’ve got oldjay coming in and defending holt by saying “he did it to ruffle peoples feathers and see how they react” which holt has never said. When pointed this out oldjay’s response was “well he would invalidate his whole list if he said that”

like what?

but he did say that holt “could be indy”

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Only one I've kinda scum read for being inactive is PHEN0M and I explained what I didn't like about the way he came to the thread. T Pein arrived late to the game but is not inactive, I don't get why people are saying he is.
He is inactive in the sense that he didn’t post at all D1 as far as I remember, and now he’s not contributing to the game. I wouldn’t mind you reading these guys scum independently really but your scum list having these guys grouped together just seems lazy to me. Looking at your list you’ve got pretty much every active player except Jeff v2 as town and your scum reads are all differing levels of inactive.
Not sure how you’d have Wang, holt, baldrick, Doddsy as null when they’ve also actually posted plenty to get your teeth into

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
@Tweet you’re still yet to offer an explanation as to why you - a vanilla town - was caught visiting someone else. Remember that I watched Lethal, I didn’t track you. We spitballed some ideas last night with a redirect or a bus driver, but nothing seemed to work in terms of someone trying to frame you, which is surely what your argument has to be here?

Then there’s the question of why they’d frame you using Lethal, and not someone who was killed.

Your whole reasoning for soft claiming watcher makes no sense to me, because if you really did want to draw a kill, then you’d have stuck with that line instead of actually claiming a vanilla role.

There are just too many hoops that I need to jump through if I’m to believe that you are town. If you are, I’ll need to consider the others that also visited Lethal last night. But if you were in my position, I don’t believe that you wouldn’t come out with this information and point out the massive contradiction in your claim.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Go on then, summarise for me again what happened. What is your claim?
I literally explained all of it when you last asked me, look it up, I'm not going to explain it again.

Boy am I ever tired of people asking me questions and not caring about the answers.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
@Tweet you’re still yet to offer an explanation as to why you - a vanilla town - was caught visiting someone else. Remember that I watched Lethal, I didn’t track you. We spitballed some ideas last night with a redirect or a bus driver, but nothing seemed to work in terms of someone trying to frame you, which is surely what your argument has to be here?

Then there’s the question of why they’d frame you using Lethal, and not someone who was killed.

Your whole reasoning for soft claiming watcher makes no sense to me, because if you really did want to draw a kill, then you’d have stuck with that line instead of actually claiming a vanilla role.

There are just too many hoops that I need to jump through if I’m to believe that you are town. If you are, I’ll need to consider the others that also visited Lethal last night. But if you were in my position, I don’t believe that you wouldn’t come out with this information and point out the massive contradiction in your claim.
Oh so you did read what my story was, alright I apologize.

I can't explain why I was seen visiting anybody so I'm just taking my lynch to the face, there's nothing else I can do in that regard.