• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I posted it 4 times.

Sgain, I got players confused. Ive been on this forum for four days and am trying to recollect 60 pahes of posts as I gp thrpugh this while you all are calling each other former usernames. I thought somewhere in those posts that I recalled another Ace posting. I was wrong.

What I did do was take the players thst stuck out to me as Mafia at the time Marvel, OldJay, Smark, Abi etc. and marked them as scum. If yoy werent marked as scum, I did my fucking best to try to wade through the ocean of posts in my memory and see of snyone stuck out as obvious town? Do you understand what an undertaking that is to do with limited time, no knowledge of who people are, or how they play, plus not trying to mark everyone else as neutral?

Amd I knew mafia would gang up on this. Watch my fucking lynch train, boys
do u agree that ur read list was ingenuine?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Fuck. Every time I think I'm almost caught up, there's like 12 more pages of stuff to read. I basically had to start all the way over on my reads after being wrong on Man and RD.

Lethal claimed cop, so unless I'm wrong (someone correct me if I am), I think that pretty well makes him town. Yes, I'm one of the loser rookies who still has to google shit, but from what I've read, cop is a town role. I think that RD (the new one, not the old one), RDK, or Poyser could be scum since they're wanting to take out the cop. Most of you who have played with Poyser are leaning town heavy on him, so I'm gonna trust the people who know his style. RDK showing up and immediately gunning for Lethal seems scummy to me, though. I'd like to say I get mafia vibes on RD, but I did that before and was wrong.

Ekko is agressive as fuck, which makes me lean town. He's obviously not afraid to piss people off, and I think he's pissed off at least half the players at some point so far.Ace Marvel seems aggressive to, but most of his aggression has just seemed to be pointed at Ekko. Not sure if there's some sort of game history between those two, so I'll wait and see how that unfolds I suppose.

Wang's read lists are super helpful (just like they were in the game I played with him over at WC). I lean town on him.

Sister Abigal says he targetd Switch last night, and now Switch turns up dead. But, I can't imagine that part of Team Scum is gonna announce what townie they killed. Unless this is some serious reverse psychology, I don't take it as a definite scum read.

If Poyser is town (which most of you seem to think), I think he's probably right about Holt. I have no clue how you can lean town on someone who hasn't posted. If Poyser is maf, I would assume he's taking advantage of a fuck up by Holt.

Baldrick being a duelist makes me lean town. I learned that one the hard way with him in my one game over at WC.

Night Stalker had some fire arguing with Ekko. His didn't seem to be the same kind of continued animosity that AM had towards Ekko. I think he's just passionately trying to figure shit out.

Looks like Tweet got caught doing something when he claimed VT (yes, another term I had to google), so he's dead.

After hours of reading through this, my brain is mush. I'm sure I forgot something I read, but I was making notes as I went along as much as possible.

Vote Baldrick to Win Duel.
i'll say this is probably genuine

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I posted it 4 times.

Sgain, I got players confused. Ive been on this forum for four days and am trying to recollect 60 pahes of posts as I gp thrpugh this while you all are calling each other former usernames. I thought somewhere in those posts that I recalled another Ace posting. I was wrong.

What I did do was take the players thst stuck out to me as Mafia at the time Marvel, OldJay, Smark, Abi etc. and marked them as scum. If yoy werent marked as scum, I did my fucking best to try to wade through the ocean of posts in my memory and see of snyone stuck out as obvious town? Do you understand what an undertaking that is to do with limited time, no knowledge of who people are, or how they play, plus not trying to mark everyone else as neutral?

Amd I knew mafia would gang up on this. Watch my fucking lynch train, boys
Ok, half of this is understandable in a general sense. The problem is, none of this explains how you would make this particular mistake.

Thinking you saw ace post something is one thing.

but how did you get him as TOWN? He literally never posted, so how does he become TOWN to you, even taking the confusion into account? Who did you get him mixed up with lol?

your original explanation is that if someone doesn’t stick out as mafia then you make them neutral or town. How do you decide which? You had multiple neutrals in your list. You had phenom as “neutral. Need to hear more from”. So again, how did you get ace as TOWN?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This sounds like mostly paranoia tbh which I guess is understandable fresh off a Jeff bus game
Oddly dismissive lol. Not really fresh off anything that game was now what, 4 months ago? :heston

it’s more I’ve seen this dance with Jeff before on multiple occasions. And like I said despite backing me on captain holt he is way more interested in arguing with SA. And we all know that arguing with someone is just easy content to get your teeth into. I’d want the holt flip first ofc but don’t think I’ll be able to trust jeff if holt flips scum

do you have Jeff as town?

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
tweet im interested in ur read of poyser
Could go either way at this point. I thought early doors he looked solvy enough but obviously he's somehow convinced I'm scum even before d1 was done so that I don't like. I haven't read enough to see how he got there so I can't comment on what I think about that.

It's whatever though, I'm sure you'll figure him out yourself in no time flat and will find a way to bend everybody to your will, best of luck friend!

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Oddly dismissive lol. Not really fresh off anything that game was now what, 4 months ago? :heston

it’s more I’ve seen this dance with Jeff before on multiple occasions. And like I said despite backing me on captain holt he is way more interested in arguing with SA. And we all know that arguing with someone is just easy content to get your teeth into. I’d want the holt flip first ofc but don’t think I’ll be able to trust jeff if holt flips scum

to be fair jeff has been town reading holt since first life.

can easily translate that read into the second life. i've been waiting for some sort of direct jeff holt interaction but there isnt much

nor holt abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Sa is pissing me off while i was trying to potentially change my read on them . I aint pulling yr chain i had simply forgotten the case on holt as i was focused on other stuff when u voted him. Ur not wrong that i havent really bothered focusing on him much while waiting for the claim n if that makes u paranoid we are team , oh well. Ill likely continue to react to what pops me while following u on him , im not overly concerned if i look bad off it

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Sa is pissing me off while i was trying to potentially change my read on them . I aint pulling yr chain i had simply forgotten the case on holt as i was focused on other stuff when u voted him. Ur not wrong that i havent really bothered focusing on him much while waiting for the claim n if that makes u paranoid we are team , oh well. Ill likely continue to react to what pops me while following u on him , im not overly concerned if i look bad off it
What do you think of haza there dismissing it as paranoia?

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
Ok, half of this is understandable in a general sense. The problem is, none of this explains how you would make this particular mistake.

Thinking you saw ace post something is one thing.

but how did you get him as TOWN? He literally never posted, so how does he become TOWN to you, even taking the confusion into account? Who did you get him mixed up with lol?

your original explanation is that if someone doesn’t stick out as mafia then you make them neutral or town. How do you decide which? You had multiple neutrals in your list. You had phenom as “neutral. Need to hear more from”. So again, how did you get ace as TOWN?
I didnt differentiate. I said AGAIN FOR THE FIFTH TIME, that at the time, everything was overwhelming me and my concerns were to get my mafia reads out there. Whether someobe is slight town lean to me or is neutral isnt very consequential. Especially from a new player who DOESNT KNOW ANYONE IN THE GAME.

Ask yourselves...if I have mafia teammates, am I likely to be this confused about who people are? Wouldnt I just...ask them? Im clearly trying to figure this out alone

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

It was 2 months ago and was the last game I played

I give him as a slight town lean but also weary of being pocketed given how well we are getting on