"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
That team I listed was just inactives I’d plucked out for the BANTS

it’s not who I actually think is scum lol

wtk.png

Ok

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
not a big fan of ur play so far tea

fetchimage

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ye I’m used to pein putting in way more effort than this lol

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
How was it a mistake tho?
I posted it 4 times.

Sgain, I got players confused. Ive been on this forum for four days and am trying to recollect 60 pahes of posts as I gp thrpugh this while you all are calling each other former usernames. I thought somewhere in those posts that I recalled another Ace posting. I was wrong.

What I did do was take the players thst stuck out to me as Mafia at the time Marvel, OldJay, Smark, Abi etc. and marked them as scum. If yoy werent marked as scum, I did my fucking best to try to wade through the ocean of posts in my memory and see of snyone stuck out as obvious town? Do you understand what an undertaking that is to do with limited time, no knowledge of who people are, or how they play, plus not trying to mark everyone else as neutral?

Amd I knew mafia would gang up on this. Watch my fucking lynch train, boys

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
What you want me to do?
I just got here.

roman-reigns-seriously.gif
do a read back, game solve ..

i should not tell u what to do. do u not have the drive to find scum in u naturally? r u not town?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
You know, I hadn’t actually thought too deeply about it until now. Initial reaction was he’s basically picked up where he’s left off so I had no problem with him.

But just thinking about it, I actually just got a gut feeling that he’s got really good team potential with captain holt. The way he asked me what the case was on him when I’d already gone through it a few times, then basically immediately voted. Kinda gives the vibe that he wanted to weigh up how feasible it was to push in a different direction, then saw holt had completely fucked it and decided to bus lol. The amount of times jeff has bussed his teammate to shit based on a case made by me is a LOT. But he still seems caught up on trying to rumble with sister abigail and not really too interested in what holt is doing
This sounds like mostly paranoia tbh which I guess is understandable fresh off a Jeff bus game