"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
In fact ive been restraint n listened to haza on ur slot, so i find this defence quite offputting

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Captain holt in his scum chat consisting of oldjay, phenom, baldrick, Tommy bedlam, t-pein and magic:

plz help me. Guys ?

Nom is playing?

:WOW

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
vote: Holt

claim requiered

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
@Captain Holt @Sister Abigail what do u guys think of each other?
I said from the early goings of the game I very much leaned scum on Abi.

Im not concerned if Im lynched because of a list I explained a half dozen times. When I flip town Ace and Poyser are your targets for gocusong on ehat I clearly said was a mistake. Just like I told you all Ace would.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Correct. I only get info if something bad happens to me.
do u think jeff 2.0 is scum btw? his interaction with u has not been very cash money. he sounds forced in the frustration and interaction in general

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
tell me more

He is more innactive than me that I didnt even know he was playing.
I have no info on him.
Nothing to say.
No strong susses or independent reads to give yet.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
How are you reading Jeff v2?
You know, I hadn’t actually thought too deeply about it until now. Initial reaction was he’s basically picked up where he’s left off so I had no problem with him.

But just thinking about it, I actually just got a gut feeling that he’s got really good team potential with captain holt. The way he asked me what the case was on him when I’d already gone through it a few times, then basically immediately voted. Kinda gives the vibe that he wanted to weigh up how feasible it was to push in a different direction, then saw holt had completely fucked it and decided to bus lol. The amount of times jeff has bussed his teammate to shit based on a case made by me is a LOT. But he still seems caught up on trying to rumble with sister abigail and not really too interested in what holt is doing

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Fuck. Every time I think I'm almost caught up, there's like 12 more pages of stuff to read. I basically had to start all the way over on my reads after being wrong on Man and RD.

Lethal claimed cop, so unless I'm wrong (someone correct me if I am), I think that pretty well makes him town. Yes, I'm one of the loser rookies who still has to google shit, but from what I've read, cop is a town role. I think that RD (the new one, not the old one), RDK, or Poyser could be scum since they're wanting to take out the cop. Most of you who have played with Poyser are leaning town heavy on him, so I'm gonna trust the people who know his style. RDK showing up and immediately gunning for Lethal seems scummy to me, though. I'd like to say I get mafia vibes on RD, but I did that before and was wrong.

Ekko is agressive as fuck, which makes me lean town. He's obviously not afraid to piss people off, and I think he's pissed off at least half the players at some point so far.Ace Marvel seems aggressive to, but most of his aggression has just seemed to be pointed at Ekko. Not sure if there's some sort of game history between those two, so I'll wait and see how that unfolds I suppose.

Wang's read lists are super helpful (just like they were in the game I played with him over at WC). I lean town on him.

Sister Abigal says he targetd Switch last night, and now Switch turns up dead. But, I can't imagine that part of Team Scum is gonna announce what townie they killed. Unless this is some serious reverse psychology, I don't take it as a definite scum read.

If Poyser is town (which most of you seem to think), I think he's probably right about Holt. I have no clue how you can lean town on someone who hasn't posted. If Poyser is maf, I would assume he's taking advantage of a fuck up by Holt.

Baldrick being a duelist makes me lean town. I learned that one the hard way with him in my one game over at WC.

Night Stalker had some fire arguing with Ekko. His didn't seem to be the same kind of continued animosity that AM had towards Ekko. I think he's just passionately trying to figure shit out.

Looks like Tweet got caught doing something when he claimed VT (yes, another term I had to google), so he's dead.

After hours of reading through this, my brain is mush. I'm sure I forgot something I read, but I was making notes as I went along as much as possible.

Vote Baldrick to Win Duel.