"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
What am i forcing? Since when do u not like my slot? I dont really believe u here at all. I just tried to consider avenue on you n u met me w huge hostility . Now ur accusing me of forceful behavior because im calling u out on ur bullshit response? Thats pretty rich. Why r u openly being antogonastic n scummy over the simplest questions? I dont give a shit if u on the road, dont answer then
Where have a shown you any hostility? Where do you seem me being antagonistic? I've asked you to change your language numerous times in this game. Have I somehow disrespected you? Not tried to communicate in an efficient way? I think all of this anger you're displaying is you putting on a show because your first slot was kind of pissed and now you're trying to show everyone you're acting the same way as before in your first slot.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Thought he was scum for a bit but he's moved more to neutral. Would have to look at his posts more closely to get a former answer n
can u say in ur own words what moved him to neutral? he is the leading wagon now

u have essentially opposed both day 1 and day 2 majority no?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I said from the early goings of the game I very much leaned scum on Abi.

Im not concerned if Im lynched because of a list I explained a half dozen times. When I flip town Ace and Poyser are your targets for gocusong on ehat I clearly said was a mistake. Just like I told you all Ace would.
How was it a mistake tho?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Does matter.
I am not reading night phases.
Its annoying to tab here and not see any host movement.
I assumed we were still in night but decided to ask anyways.
And I did iso him now.

Tweet is dueling some other dude.
ur not planning to read beyond the surface?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I mean someone please tell me if I've been over the top or disrespectful to anyone in this game. I think I've shown pretty could restraint and etiquette to all players where I don't know if that's exactly been returned to me. If I'm scum, no worries, but I really do think some of this language is uncalled for unless it's being faked.

• Love
Reactions: T-Pein™

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Where have a shown you any hostility? Where do you seem me being antagonistic? I've asked you to change your language numerous times in this game. Have I somehow disrespected you? Not tried to communicate in an efficient way? I think all of this anger you're displaying is you putting on a show because your first slot was kind of pissed and now you're trying to show everyone you're acting the same way as before in your first slot.
Bro ur literal post answering me started w holy fuck n refused to answer a damn thing i said! I did try to talk to u normally but u immediately pissed me off by being a dick n just swearing n saying no. Wtf did u expect ???

• Angry
Reactions: T-Pein™

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean someone please tell me if I've been over the top or disrespectful to anyone in this game. I think I've shown pretty could restraint and etiquette to all players where I don't know if that's exactly been returned to me. If I'm scum, no worries, but I really do think some of this language is uncalled for unless it's being faked.
U started w hostility to me first, getting real sick of ur im innocent act. At least own up to it ffs

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Who we lynching today?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Holy fuck I don't need two mentions when I said I'm on the road already.

I gave a rainbow read already and posted it once again for Marvel. It's in my posts.

No, I'm not claiming and giving free info to scum the scum team right now.
Hostile n refused to answer a thing. Suprised he gets a clap back. Wtf lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He has baldrick as scum.
You think the duel is scum vs scum?
That team I listed was just inactives I’d plucked out for the BANTS

it’s not who I actually think is scum lol