"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
does a scum make a post where all the reads r shaky? dont they just town read more
Yes, literally all the time. He’s given suspicion on more than one player there and voted neither of them

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't know. You're the only person to have voted for me, could it be possible that your view is just yours at the moment?

I'm sorry I look at things differently and in the bigger picture. Guess that's what I get for having a logical brain and working in a field where investigations and looking at everything as a whole is a common place.

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk
I’m asking others why they have you as town. Do you think you’ve done enough for people to read you town so far?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
vote mandalorian

let’s switch it up
:komintrigue: as I was feeling a bit omgusy. raisins?
Was hoping this was bait to catch Jeff OMGUSING
His play so far has been like the textbook example of paper pushing lol. One of the guys that knows him says he’s playing reserved so I’ve been looking out for it a bit and he’s pretty much just discussing semantics/peoples meta and very little actual game thoughts
But you let me down Poyser
I change my name a lot but I’m the only guy with a yellow username and the owner badge :cockykid
On this note, can we please stick to our usernames and not change them every 20 days please and thankyou, or at least keep a common theme/word like Barry
but ya, there's def implication my shot could fail for reasons out of my control. make of thatt what you will
In conjunction with an early claim, specifying that you have to say it in thread, and now this, I am not a fan of this claim in any way

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
off to sleep

where am at rn up to page 79

1. @Poyser - town side of null
2. @Tweet - scum
3. @Ace Marvel - scum side of null
4. @Doddsy - null
5. @Lethal Banks - null
6. @PHEN0M - 0 posts
7. @John McHenry - null
8. @Ekkologix
9. @CraigPelton - town
10. @Oneiros - null/scum/indie
11. @Death Dealer - 0 posts
12. @Worst Player Ever - 0 posts
13. @Sister Abigail - null
14. @Baldrick - town side of null
15. @Canadian Dragon - scum
16. @Tommy Bedlam - town side of null
17. @Wangman Page - town side of null
18. @OldJay - null
19. @T-Pein™ - 0 posts
20. @Mandalorian - null/informative
21. @Captain Holt - scum side of null
22. @Poltergeist - town side of null
23. @Showtime - town
24. @Ace - 0 posts

may have messed up some of these its 4 am my memory isn't functioning

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
can push doddsy to town side of null cuz catching up is towny

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Yes, literally all the time. He’s given suspicion on more than one player there and voted neither of them
u prolly need to see how genuine it sounds. it can also come from a town who is struggling to read the players

scum knows who is town and who isnt..he can easily call multiple players town there so he maybe pockets them or avoids questions from them

for scum to have this many hesitant reads im not used to seeing this tbh. the easiest thing a scum can do is give town reads. he is certainly putting good effort here to not give any real town read..sounds more towny than scummy to me.

i can be sold on him being scum, but i probs wont pursue it day 1 so we csn save this for later

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t think he’s the best lynch either I’m just interested in why people would actually have him town as there’s been a few people that have said it

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'm burning out on the readback here probably just gonna skim from here on and comment at the end

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
I’m asking others why they have you as town. Do you think you’ve done enough for people to read you town so far?
Nope but I do enjoy having the element of suspicion on me early doors, why would mafia then target me? See the logic there?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I expect more out of CP by now. He’ll often do this as scum on day 1. Blend in and then come back at night talking work and make a few reads and scuttle off again.

Tweet I explained before, but it felt like he was trying pretend to do stuff save off his feeling of dread over a Poyser interaction.
Like this from Smark
I really really dislike that vote post, the reason given is pure cowardice to me :heston

basically: you're going to try and make believe a dude who's played with me as scum, seen the success, seen how dangerous it is to let me live, calls me scum and yet votes someone else "in case hes town , hes more active"? no buys from me. no sir

unvote
vote ekko
Hating these posts rn, don't seem genuine

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Nope but I do enjoy having the element of suspicion on me early doors, why would mafia then target me? See the logic there?

Yes I know your logic but it’s irrelevant and I don’t know why you’re bringing it up

if you don’t think you’ve done enough for people to read you as town, do you have any thoughts on anybody that has given you a town read?

Oneiros

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
I'll try to read back and post a full read list around lunch time. If not expect it by the end of the City/Utd game.

Also, is there a way you can search for a person's individual posts?

Edit: nvm you can just go to their profile

Last edited:

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Yes I know your logic but it’s irrelevant and I don’t know why you’re bringing it up

if you don’t think you’ve done enough for people to read you as town, do you have any thoughts on anybody that has given you a town read?
Outside of you, i'm not totally sure either way on pretty much everyone. I know that doesn't help but from what i've read from everyone who has contributed there are parts times where i've leaned both ways on them.

I'm probably more town on SA than the rest. I need more time to assess everyone really but that is what is it.

I'm probably more scum than town on Man too but like I said there's something there I can't quite put my finger on right now, same with Tweet.

The early claim game hasn't sat well with me but I do appreciate there is some method for some people to do that. I think it's better to observe where that leads at the moment.

Showtime

Reaction score
off to sleep

where am at rn up to page 79

1. @Poyser - town side of null
2. @Tweet - scum
3. @Ace Marvel - scum side of null
4. @Doddsy - null
5. @Lethal Banks - null
6. @PHEN0M - 0 posts
7. @John McHenry - null
8. @Ekkologix
9. @CraigPelton - town
10. @Oneiros - null/scum/indie
11. @Death Dealer - 0 posts
12. @Worst Player Ever - 0 posts
13. @Sister Abigail - null
14. @Baldrick - town side of null
15. @Canadian Dragon - scum
16. @Tommy Bedlam - town side of null
17. @Wangman Page - town side of null
18. @OldJay - null
19. @T-Pein™ - 0 posts
20. @Mandalorian - null/informative
21. @Captain Holt - scum side of null
22. @Poltergeist - town side of null
23. @Showtime - town
24. @Ace - 0 posts

may have messed up some of these its 4 am my memory isn't functioning
Why would I be town to you, I've been mia. Don't you hate inactivity.

• Wow
Reactions: CraigPelton

Showtime

Reaction score
I don’t think he’s the best lynch either I’m just interested in why people would actually have him town as there’s been a few people that have said it
Why don't you think he's a good lynch