"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'm about to, as in haven't, the term pass is clearly facetious, I have no control over his shot, and then I post lol

And it was a quote to him saying reeee, all tongue and cheek, lol.

Also, man was straight-up dragging out one line about not piling on for way too long. It was just annoying, but at no point did I say I scum read him.
makes it worst if u r joking about killing someone u dont scum read. not helpful

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I don’t disagree at all, I hate hate softing roles

I’m also not defending him at all, I said my initial reaction is he could be scum and I’ve said multiple times barry loves giving his scum teams extra kills. The post you quoted was more me posting my stream of thoughts, because I said about him blowing his load early which implies panic, so I was balancing that by saying actually he obviously planned to claim early from the beginning, hence the soft. Planning to claim early is pretty NAI with that role. Townies seem to loooove shooting their shot on D1 for some reason, and scum would want to prove their role early, and there’s way more manouverability to shoot a townie on D1 which won’t really exist when poe starts narrowing
this is good

i think one of u is buddying the other more than both of u being teammates overall hence "soft" defense

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
nah big dick boy town fucking finally
Pretty immediteley sour on Jeff tbh

Dont' like these posts in general, also did not care for the newbie experience question. Poking for weakness
Christ that catchup was heaven after the champ games where I woke up to 500+ posts every single morning

I kinda liked Jeff's entrance, though he disappeared fast so Im not really gonna give him a cookie for it, but it's encouraging! Seemed comfortable
Like I said I think Tweet trying to figure out who that guy was is *slightly* rand>town because I don't really see him giving a shit as scum. Felt to me like he was at least putting some time into figuring out who the guy was

Sister Abigail is my first proper townlean, thought they had a strong entrance and tried to cut through the bullshit

Not really liking Baldrick's entrance and seemed like he was just trying to make inane conversation for the sake of it. That question to Jeff was a load of nothing lol, what was he asking if he was "hunting"? Dude literally just asked how many games you'd played before

vote baldrick

Smark has been pretty underwhelming as well, inb4 "OMG I DONT DO ANYTHING ON D1 YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS"
Why positive on Jeff?

Do you have any feelings on Smark's alignment currently?
Not directed at me I know but why sour on Smark? I have not minded Smark so far tbh, I generally expect a bit more hesitancy which I haven't see up to here (I am 10 pages in, all my catch up quotes are gonna be in 10 page blocks for those at home)
Yup I read those 9 pages again and uhhhhh I got nothing. Which brings me to my new default strategy.

When in doubt

vote Doddsy
AshamedNegligibleApisdorsatalaboriosa-size_restricted.gif

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
additionally u have been more ham on others than jeff. this adds to it

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
What I already said is all I got.

For a new player he looks confident and isn't afraid to stand up and push his point across. I doubt too many newbies would be like that.
dont think hes a new player. just new to this site. is he like new new?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I caught up, captain holt lean reads are so bad I dont know if a wolf would even dare to try do that, or is just someone not reading the game.

but regardless bad reads.

tweet is overdefensive and looks bad.

Jeff I veto today. Although I shouldn’t, because they are playing anti town.
so why r u vetoing it

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Pretty immediteley sour on Jeff tbh

Dont' like these posts in general, also did not care for the newbie experience question. Poking for weakness

Why positive on Jeff?

Not directed at me I know but why sour on Smark? I have not minded Smark so far tbh, I generally expect a bit more hesitancy which I haven't see up to here (I am 10 pages in, all my catch up quotes are gonna be in 10 page blocks for those at home)

AshamedNegligibleApisdorsatalaboriosa-size_restricted.gif
I didn’t really like the stuff he was throwing at tweet, which you apparently haven’t mentioned lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
this is good

i think one of u is buddying the other more than both of u being teammates overall hence "soft" defense
Jeff buddying me is just a jeff tell tbh. He does it regardless more often than not.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@Red Dragon save yourself and shoot Mando imotbh
really cant oppose this but ill just say i prefer tweet first

id love for mando to flip red. helps read the bunch of yall better. i csnt shake the feeling that we r getting a green flip there and giving jeff an easy way out by having him say that he shot the concensus therefore he is helping town

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
really cant oppose this but ill just say i prefer tweet first

id love for mando to flip red. helps read the bunch of yall better. i csnt shake the feeling that we r getting a green flip there and giving jeff an easy way out by having him say that he shot the concensus therefore he is helping town
He’s gone on record saying he won’t just shoot cos we tell him to, so how he gets there and whether he decides to follow my advice is in itself a readable moment