"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The lol is a pretty indicator it's a joke as is the idea I even have a revoke pass in the first place. It's clearly facetious.

If you think I flipped from Ekko being in my town list that you just quoted a minute before this one to legitimately asking Jeff to kill him because he was being annoying, I'll take your word for it, but it doesn't make a lick of sense to draw those conclusions in my opinion.
Wtf mate people add lol to the end of their posts all the time lmao it’s not an indicator of anything LOL

if you’re scum then your fake read on Ekko is irrelevant LOL. You can say you read him town and then egg on jeff to kill him in the moment and then be like oh LOL I was joking I thought he was town

that said, I think your response/confusion here is coming from a town PoV, since I don’t think you get to this opinion from a scum pov. Seems much more like a townie that’s confused because it’s like huh i read him town why does he think it’s serious rather than something that’s faked

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I thought I’d explained it enough in my post. The Wang town lean seemed really generous given what had been posted so far. The scum lean on OJ was odd as well. Seemed too much substance on the entire field given activity levels too. His answer to my query did lessen my doubts though.

Your selective reading is annoying
not selective. my reading is sequential

urs is selective

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
No.
Sister responded to this.
As above, get the full picture before attacking in isolation. You have power spammed over 100 posts and the only thing of note I’ve seen is you picking up on Jeff & Tweet having an odd interact/ignore relationship.
im okay with this. is there an issue?

CP as your strongest town read? Pique me interested
ur gna ask me why or r u just interestrd?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If I was being serious I would just say yeah these are the reasons I told Jeff to shoot him, but I am legitimately confused how that looks like a real suggestion, so I'm just gonna say fair enough so we can move on.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena

The answer (at least I think) will be clear if you feel the summer vibes of this song.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
nothing they did fron page 1 to like 15 stood out to me lol. its really that simple. hes just there like a side background character asking who changed his name and some other weak questions

his posts after that has been better, altho i still feal weak questioning and praying on easy targers
Don’t think this is a fair representation at all tbh. I went through in my post that you’ve replied to how he was being aggressive and for that early in the game it’s about as aggressive as you can realistically be. Calling him passive is just patently false as he wasn’t even slightly passive

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Yeah, that was way too much to read back and catch up on but I think I have the gist.

@Lethal Banks did you reply to my response to you? I have probably missed it, but if you haven’t I’m going to ask why you’d accuse me of ducking you and then not have the courtesy of responding to me?

I can see people like Lethal (his initial question to me just retreading what Poyser he asked me), Red Dragon and Tweet just piggybacking Poyser. I can understand the suspicion on me, Poyser did point out that I was in two minds about RD. Perhaps I shared too much or not.

In response to @Ekkologix, if RD wants to shoot me he can. Whether you guys decide to bus him after he does then that’d be up to you. If he’s town - which he probably is to be honest - you’d just be town two town players. I’d rather he shot at a mafia player.

So I’m going to vote Tweet

If you want some reads, I think Poyser is town. I also lean town on RD not I’ve had the chance to sleep on it but I think his play has been bad, just not necessarily scummy.

Obviously there’s a scum lean on Tweet for his piggybacking of Poyser, and I don’t recall him actually offering much thoughts about me other than he thinks that Poyser could be onto something. With people not feeling great about him, seems like he would be happy with me going.
huh. hmmm. uhhh

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I did have to check it was in fact Tweet that just jumped onto Poyser. With the way Ekko is posting, it’s very difficult to find specific things…

This was also after Poyser asked people to share their thoughts on our interaction, which barely anyone did.
both tweet and jeff did it. worry not mate i got u

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i dont understand mandos play

guy is within fatality distance from jeff. he can end jeffs entire career from his PoV

have i made a fken mistake. i dont get it

mando ur confusing me

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
im okay with this. is there an issue?

ur gna ask me why or r u just interestrd?
An issue? With us? Nope. With Jeff/Tweet, yeah, I can kinda see it. After the game tonight I’ll do some research on how they’ve been as a team before and check for connections. I just don’t see Jeff as scum (yet) based on my meta I have of him. Tweet, well, I’d like to see him reply to you without bordering on insults to help the focus shift elsewhere.

Sure. I’d like to know why CP is town for you.