"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
poyser/mando interaction is very boring and needlessly verbose and feels t/t
it looks town town if u look at it individually but in the grand of things mando comes off better given poyser's clear ignorance of the elephants in the room - Jeff and tween

poysers interaction with baldrick/smark read town town. poysers interaction with mando now feels like the guys is deliberately ignoring jeff/tweet and trying to find an escape path for them

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
For anyone that keeps thinking he was referring to Abi this was his follow up about saying it was Mandolorian that was reserved.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
curious where u at rn in terms of reads wang. u seem to be keeping up

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I might just shoot ekko so I dont have to read his dumbass flood posts though , ngl
killing activity even as a joke is super anti town. i dont appreciate this regardless of my alignment. im fine with ur slot being gone

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
instead u can just reply to my posts and get me to see it from ur PoV. probably late for that now

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
how does tweet help with smarks alignment exactly???
tweet's scum flip is an instant town/indie lock on smark for me from tweet's early spew of smark. u have already displayed that u are not reading my posts ;/

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I really really dislike that vote post, the reason given is pure cowardice to me :heston
there was a risk vs reward factor into it since i was still in page 20ish and u seemed alot more valuable to keep over tweet even if u r scum

if i scum read both u and tweet its a no brainer to me that tweet going first is more beneficial due to ur sheer post volume and nothing else. its no secret that i love activity and am extending u a good faith based on ur activity

however as i caught up more that good faith is running out and i now have no qualms of lynching u first despite ur activity. hurts to lose an active player but u have expended all ur allowed mercy from me

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
its funny u call me coward but u think of shooting me instead of interact with me. who really is the coward here

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I didn’t really see him as scummy in a bubble no, I disagreed with his read and challenged him on it. It’s a bit of a meta read but I just didn’t really see scum tweet backing down from his read after a little challenge. He’d be too self conscious about it and would be worried that it’d make him look bad. I’d expect him to double down and defend his read or at the very least do some kind of “agree to disagree” post
did ur perspective of him still remain same? meta can be changed too easily. he simply realised his initial reasoning was bad and backed away. i am not as much interested as the backing away as much as why did he even initiate the vote with a bad reasoning. him retracting it this easily means there was no commitment on it

also if he retracted it because of ur challenege, he wouldnt need to post 2 paragraphs to explain his retraction. he is clearly very self concious this will make him look bad so had to elaborate it more right then and there

Why magic town?
dont see anything scummy in the entrance. the guy just needs more posts i think

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
How was Abigail passive in the early part of the game at all?
nothing they did fron page 1 to like 15 stood out to me lol. its really that simple. hes just there like a side background character asking who changed his name and some other weak questions

his posts after that has been better, altho i still feal weak questioning and praying on easy targers

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
initially abigails replies seemed to have no agenda. there is nothing wrong with being reserved. it sounded townier to me

his later posts were not reserved. they were better in that regards as they had more fire in them but also seemed to carry agenda

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Gotta head to bed anyway, can ppl plz read back mando’s posts and my interaction with him and let me know your thoughts plz

Obviously I caught him in a contradiction of thoughts which he’s admitted but his justification for that was that he wasn’t sure enough on jeff to vote anyway which to my mind just makes it worse - if you read his points on jeff before I call him out, they don’t really strike me as somebody that’s unsure of their read. The fact that he didn’t vote is obviously a red flag

before that I think he was mostly just skirting around the edges and talking about nothing. Obviously jeff claimed, so that’s something fairly easy to latch onto and talk about. He seemed to be struggling for game thoughts before the claim
if i have a gun to my head id say mando is town. im willing to help u explore this but not in day 1. i wanna resolve jeff tweet first

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I mean, tweet literally voted me, and we have had some interactions so I think framing it as suspicious is kind of hilarious.
which interactions were meaningful. they all seemed like meaningless distancing. i see u fail to explain why u did not pursue tweet for ignoring u. nor can he explain why he did so in the first place