"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
and before ppl get weird, yes i know he said later today he was fucking around with that vote. amazing distancing and super suspicious right :p you'd think he'd have made some reasons why he voted me other than saying it was a joke if he was actually trying to distance, no?
wifom

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
No, I've played with Smark long enough that I know when an interaction just isn't gonna be fruitful and is just going to clog up the thread instead.
so u give up on reading him and making him read u there? i dont see how is this helpful to towh

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'd tell you I wouldn't make awful cases as scum that make me look dumb but it's happened before :jade
@Poyser claims u retracted because of his challenge, but i dont fully belive that because u thought it was very important to write not 1 but 2 paragraphs detailing precisely why u r going to unvote him and make sure that we r convinced this is ur own reasoning not poyser challenging u

if u unvoted because poyser challeneged u, u could of simply said "u know what, i'll unvote cuz poyser convinced me". or simply vote on another wagon and move on.

but no. u had to make sure that we see why u r unvoting because u r worried how u may look for doing so

feel free to argue otherwise. posts like these arent helping

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
When I said I have my reasons he was asking me about fishing. And I never refused to give reads I just said when I’m asked for reads out of the blue they’re not as good as if I was giving a natural read because I had one.
smark u have to stay strong

what u r doing is not fishing..jeff already half assed a hard claim. u r making sure we have a concrete claim from jeff to confirm something and to deny him any future wiggle room and convienient amendments to the claim

tweet is a scum currently hard struggling for content therefore posts like urs that may sound as fishing normally when taken out of context makes an easy content for him to pretend like he is game solving when he really isnt

stay strong. continue what u r doing

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
That's a pretty colorful interpretation if what Poyser said there

One might even say you're twisting his words outright
seems about right to me. feel free to argue otherwise

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that was way too much to read back and catch up on but I think I have the gist.

@Lethal Banks did you reply to my response to you? I have probably missed it, but if you haven’t I’m going to ask why you’d accuse me of ducking you and then not have the courtesy of responding to me?

I can see people like Lethal (his initial question to me just retreading what Poyser he asked me), Red Dragon and Tweet just piggybacking Poyser. I can understand the suspicion on me, Poyser did point out that I was in two minds about RD. Perhaps I shared too much or not.

In response to @Ekkologix, if RD wants to shoot me he can. Whether you guys decide to bus him after he does then that’d be up to you. If he’s town - which he probably is to be honest - you’d just be town two town players. I’d rather he shot at a mafia player.

So I’m going to vote Tweet

If you want some reads, I think Poyser is town. I also lean town on RD not I’ve had the chance to sleep on it but I think his play has been bad, just not necessarily scummy.

Obviously there’s a scum lean on Tweet for his piggybacking of Poyser, and I don’t recall him actually offering much thoughts about me other than he thinks that Poyser could be onto something. With people not feeling great about him, seems like he would be happy with me going.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
What do you say to the people who have called me aggressive this game? I don't think I've been reserved at all, actully.
u were a bit on the shallow side page 15 and under. the players calling u aggro r the ones who had direct questions from u. its normal. the rest who have not got any interactions from u wont feel the same

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I honestly don't see how I've been reserved this game. Tell me how I am reserved.
ive played with an aggro you before. u can decide the days lynch 20 mins in and push for it. this is tame in comparison. is it fair to sum ur pre page 15 to mostly answering questions and asking others who they r? if its not a fair assessment i owe u an iso because it means i glanced over ur posts too fast during the reread

the players who didnt play with u do not get to have that luxury of saying whether u r aggro or not because they simply have not seen it outside of u just asking them here

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Yeah, that was way too much to read back and catch up on but I think I have the gist.

@Lethal Banks did you reply to my response to you? I have probably missed it, but if you haven’t I’m going to ask why you’d accuse me of ducking you and then not have the courtesy of responding to me?

I can see people like Lethal (his initial question to me just retreading what Poyser he asked me), Red Dragon and Tweet just piggybacking Poyser. I can understand the suspicion on me, Poyser did point out that I was in two minds about RD. Perhaps I shared too much or not.

In response to @Ekkologix, if RD wants to shoot me he can. Whether you guys decide to bus him after he does then that’d be up to you. If he’s town - which he probably is to be honest - you’d just be town two town players. I’d rather he shot at a mafia player.

So I’m going to vote Tweet

If you want some reads, I think Poyser is town. I also lean town on RD not I’ve had the chance to sleep on it but I think his play has been bad, just not necessarily scummy.

Obviously there’s a scum lean on Tweet for his piggybacking of Poyser, and I don’t recall him actually offering much thoughts about me other than he thinks that Poyser could be onto something. With people not feeling great about him, seems like he would be happy with me going.
I answered you mate. I’m not even remotely piggybacking Poyser lol

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
What I will stand by is that I can't follow Smarks progression at all. CP and Ekko are just being them I guess which is wonderful.

I also think that Poysers wagon deserves to go places

vote Mandalorian
I did have to check it was in fact Tweet that just jumped onto Poyser. With the way Ekko is posting, it’s very difficult to find specific things…

This was also after Poyser asked people to share their thoughts on our interaction, which barely anyone did.