"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
McNightStalker

Marvel mainly for his play the last few days. He was highly erratic and defensive under little pressure, which just stuck out.

Haza becasue of how he interacted with me a few days ago, and how he tried to set up a lynch on me re: Holt regardless of his flip
Have you claimed yet? Not asking you to, just wondering if you had.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Just trying to iso a player or two before I get tied up with work this afternoon.

Most of Phenom's post just seem like he's trying to say stuff to get his post count up. Comments like, "This isn't where I parked my car," and openly admitting that he's not going to try to keep up until things thin out seems a bit scummy to me in nature.
He susses another player we know was town

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Have you claimed yet? Not asking you to, just wondering if you had.
I have not, the mass seems up in the air as to whether or not it's actually happening so I have refrained for the moment

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Poyser "lead" the Holt mislynch, but you yourself acknowledged that Holt dug that hole pretty deep for himself. You and Poyser are currently my two strongest town leans.

I don't think Ekko and Poyser are on the same team.

I'm still new to all this, so maybe I'm missing something, but they both seem pretty committed to outing the scum just based on their level of activity and the content of the posts. You thinking one is indy?

I'm newer than you Game 1. I think one is very good scum the other is attempting to lead the town but has made errors.
All right I think I know why Poyser had McNight and SA as town now lol

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Is this Phenom's normal play style?
Hmm does seem like he's playing a fairly basic scum game here. Pretty much all of his real suspicion has been on players we know flipped town. This is making me think RDK is probably town ALTHOUGH he only really mentioned him once as a barely substantiated scum lean, so not a strong conviction there.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Baldrick's whole "I'm not going to be forced into dueling," and then agreeing to duel Tweet (who flipped town) also seems sus to me. But I'm also hung up on the fact that (from what I've read), duelists are typically town.

I'm a little torn on OldJay. His lack of posting doesn't bother me (because I know his work schedule is fucking hell), but the content of his few posts doesn't seem to be much of anything. Again, basing this off the one game I played with him in which he was town. He didn't post much during his work stretches, but he did provide at least a few good reads. If he's just behind because he's behind, then I'll revisit this later and say I was wrong, but right now, I have a slight scum lean on him.
So Oldjay looks good here and Baldrick is looking like a good option.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
So, right out of the bat, I wouldn't go for the Ace Marvel lynch. If my reputation dies on this hill then be it but I've thought he's town since the beginning of the game. I keep agreeing with his logic on stuff and I don't feel like he would be so forward with it if he had TMI. If he's not then I will hate him for a couple of hours after I find out and then I'll consider him the best mafia player ever.

McNight finally made it to my town read list, yay for that.

I want to push T-Pein to claim as atm he's my favorite lynch. He said long ago that the longer he stayed alive the better it would be for town yet we know nothing about his role. He hasn't been helping town in the slightest.

I can't read CP's posts without screaming TMI TMI. I had pointed it out before about his initial reads list, but now I'm finding posts like these:

Also don't get why he read Tommy as town at some point. And I don't remember him pushing anything.

I lost count of how many times SA posted variations of "Why would I do this as scum?" And sometimes it also looks like has TMI patting himself on the back for going against the obvious kill/lynch (Tweet, Lethal), other times he's completely lost. I was vibing with SA earlier but I don't vibe with that. Personally, I think he needs to claim and explain every usage of his role thus far along with Pein.

Jay seems genuine but who knows with so few posts.

Unlikely to be mafia together:
SA/Baldrick
SA/McNightstalker
SA/Ace
Doddsy/Magic
Doddsy/RDK
Doddsy/Ace
RDK/Ace

POE:
Pein
WPE
CP
SA
Baldrick
Magic
RDK

And in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening and good night.
Should I take trust his read on Ace Marvel?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Im glad someone else is seeing Tommy read the same way I did

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I have not, the mass seems up in the air as to whether or not it's actually happening so I have refrained for the moment
Yeah, me too. I think I have mafia trying to figure out what I am. I imagine they've wasted an ability or two on me.

Reactions: Doddsy

CraigPelton

Reaction score
He strikes me as someone that's just lost tbh lol, cant say I have a massive opinion on him one way or the other. I should probably re-read his posts in isolation to be fair as I dont really remember anything about their actual opinions

Taking it you think he's sus?

Yeah his pop ins haven't given me the most confidence. If I have some more time, I'll take a look at his posts, but there hasn't been anything that makes me feel good.

Fair lol, Ill read through his posts in a bit
did this happen

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Cam we have the conversation that Doddsy is probably mafia or are we not ready for that yet?