"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Personally I was town reading Poyser most of the game but the kill choices are making me paranoid although tbf PHEN0M and Oneiros were literally confirmed and had to die
Me too. If Posyer is scum, he's played a great game.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I'm really leaning toward Baldrick as the lynch at this junkture tbh

Reactions: Sister Abigail

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Of the POE candidates I'm sus of, he's the one I'm least reluctant to lynch that would also actually give us information to work with, unlike say WPE or Lethal V2

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
There's so much about Jeff's behavior in his second slot that makes ZERO sense if he's just some survivor indie.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Baldy Needs A Toupee

So Baldy's first four posts into this game is pretty fluffy. I know that doesn't mean a lot, but Baldy said they had a lot of experience, so I guess I'd be hoping from something a bit more from a player with that experience. When Poyser calls him out on it, he just claims its his playstyle.

Again, I would hope an experienced player wouldn't be this casual.

Posts 129 and 133 some early talk about how votes are in the wrong direction but gives no correction on where they should go or what their reads are. Post 149 Tweet calls Baldy out on not liking votes and asks for clarification but gets nothing in return. Not liking this at all.]

Posts 147 and 167 are posts I don't like because Baldy purposely draws attention to how they're 'fine' with having votes on them. This seems forced to me.

I hate this post. Poyser calls Baldrick scum and Baldrick then gives Poyser a Town read. Just feels wrong.

This is a weird callout. Why asking these two in particular? He says it's because he hasn't seen them post, but there were a few players like that at the time.

Makes me wonder as well considering I think Tommy is a bit Wolfy.

Did suss Mando. Take that for what you will.

This reads list seems forced and like he just picked names out of a hat. Doesn't even lean too hard one way or another on any of these players. Feels terrible.

Appeal to emotion? I guess he can prove his role. Heard Governor or Duelist tossed around. Doesn't mean those are Town roles.
Just a reference to my D1 case on Baldy.

Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Reaction score
And by information I mean because we can look at his interactions and people's reads on him. Obviously we already know his role for the most part at least

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Of the POE candidates I'm sus of, he's the one I'm least reluctant to lynch that would also actually give us information to work with, unlike say WPE or Lethal V2
I'm not 100 what else is on the table but Baldy, but I don't want to rush it.

Unvote

Just to slow things down for now.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Poyser: Town - Probably my strong Town read. Vibed on some reads, been proactive with questions and pushes, can understand their logic.
Tweet: Null-Wolf: I think this would have been a better shot, but Tweet really didn't seem to care about dying. Doing nothing for this game really.
Ace Marvel: Null - Hasn't done much. A little bit concerned about the coasting, though.
Doddsy: Town Lean - Liked the entrance and thought they were trying to contribute.
Lethal Banks: Wolf Lean - I think Lethal has kind of flopped around a bit and haven't liked some of their language in use of terminology. Seems to be trying to play a certain way. Not super confident on the cop claim.
PHEN0M: Null - Nothing from them that I remember.
John McHenry: Null-Wolf: Hasn't really done much that I remember, but had some odd reads. Newbie, giving a chance.
Ekkologix: Indie (?) - I don't think Ekko's game has actually been bad. I think there's been things that are helpful but also said they could be Indie. Doesn't seem harmful yet.
CraigPelton - Null: Don't remember anything from CP but he has scared me in games before when he lurks a little bit.
Oneiros: Town - Think there's been effort to solve, understandable logic, and I think their reads were genuine and nothing irking.
Death Dealer (Jeff V2): Null - Jeff subbing in for this spot and immediately just carries on with the arguments his first slot was having.
Worst Player Ever: Null - Have they posted?

Sister Abigail: LOCK Town - Nothing else to say but this is Town leader right here.
Baldrick: Wolf - Seemed to want to play things off cooly, talked a lot about votes, hated their reads list.
Tommy Bedlam: Lean Wolf - Haven't seen much but has not liked posts at all. Hated the Mando vote.
Wangman Page: Null - Don't remember this player really.
OldJay: Null - Don't remember this player at all.
T-Pein™: Null - Just started posting.

Mandalorian: LOCK Town - Mechanically cleared.
Captain Holt: Lean Wolf - Has had a few moments where they've said things that just don't make sense. Thought the reads list was not helpful
Poltergeist: Null - Don't remember them
Showtime: Null - Has some posts
Ace: Null - Have they posted?
Just my D1 rainbow, for reference. Going to try to do an updated one as my last act before bed.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Yeah I'm out for the night too, will try to find some time to check in during work tomorrow but may be unable to!

Reactions: Sister Abigail