"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I assume Jeff is holding onto his chips. Can't really trust whatever he ends up saying after poyser's claim anyway, which is quite annoying.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Conveniently with you blocked again eh?

Who was your initial target?

Theoretically if you were blocked, did scum not have free reign to kill who they liked? Why oneiros?
Who are your top two scum reads and top two town reads?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
@Poyser, these were some of the posts that I thought seemed a little aggressive for the earliest stage of the game.

Trying to ID new people early seems like a scummy thing to do. Assuming they could keep rookies around longer since they won't know what they're doing. Not a bad strategy I guess, but tipping that hand seems scummy to me.

I thought these were real votes, which seems so reckless to me. Later, there was some conversation about them not being genuine votes, just discussing how voting here compared to WC.

I don't think that's what was said. Kinda seems like Man is posturing a bit.
Tommy's first post where he starts naming other players. Worth noting all of these people flipped town. Might mean he's not comfortable bussing

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Who are your top two scum reads and top two town reads?
Scum probably marvel and either RDK or Baldrick, if that info is legit I would put it on Baldrick > RDK

Town probably yourself and Stalker

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Conveniently with you blocked again eh?

Who was your initial target?

Theoretically if you were blocked, did scum not have free reign to kill who they liked? Why oneiros?

If he is a doc why isnt he dead tho >.>
Even if scum bought that he is indie he would still be blocking their kills....

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Who is Stalker?

Why Marvel and RDK?
McNightStalker

Marvel mainly for his play the last few days. He was highly erratic and defensive under little pressure, which just stuck out.

Haza becasue of how he interacted with me a few days ago, and how he tried to set up a lynch on me re: Holt regardless of his flip

Reactions: Sister Abigail

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Fuck. Every time I think I'm almost caught up, there's like 12 more pages of stuff to read. I basically had to start all the way over on my reads after being wrong on Man and RD.

Lethal claimed cop, so unless I'm wrong (someone correct me if I am), I think that pretty well makes him town. Yes, I'm one of the loser rookies who still has to google shit, but from what I've read, cop is a town role. I think that RD (the new one, not the old one), RDK, or Poyser could be scum since they're wanting to take out the cop. Most of you who have played with Poyser are leaning town heavy on him, so I'm gonna trust the people who know his style. RDK showing up and immediately gunning for Lethal seems scummy to me, though. I'd like to say I get mafia vibes on RD, but I did that before and was wrong.

Ekko is agressive as fuck, which makes me lean town. He's obviously not afraid to piss people off, and I think he's pissed off at least half the players at some point so far.Ace Marvel seems aggressive to, but most of his aggression has just seemed to be pointed at Ekko. Not sure if there's some sort of game history between those two, so I'll wait and see how that unfolds I suppose.

Wang's read lists are super helpful (just like they were in the game I played with him over at WC). I lean town on him.

Sister Abigal says he targetd Switch last night, and now Switch turns up dead. But, I can't imagine that part of Team Scum is gonna announce what townie they killed. Unless this is some serious reverse psychology, I don't take it as a definite scum read.

If Poyser is town (which most of you seem to think), I think he's probably right about Holt. I have no clue how you can lean town on someone who hasn't posted. If Poyser is maf, I would assume he's taking advantage of a fuck up by Holt.

Baldrick being a duelist makes me lean town. I learned that one the hard way with him in my one game over at WC.

Night Stalker had some fire arguing with Ekko. His didn't seem to be the same kind of continued animosity that AM had towards Ekko. I think he's just passionately trying to figure shit out.

Looks like Tweet got caught doing something when he claimed VT (yes, another term I had to google), so he's dead.

After hours of reading through this, my brain is mush. I'm sure I forgot something I read, but I was making notes as I went along as much as possible.

Vote Baldrick to Win Duel.
RDK is his only unqualified scum lean.

Town reads:
Wang
Poyser (after saying he leaned scum he says he's going to trust everybody on him)
Baldrick
Night Stalker

Fency:
SA
RD2 (Says he WOULD have scum vibes but he was wrong before)

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
If he is a doc why isnt he dead tho >.>
Even if scum bought that he is indie he would still be blocking their kills....
If he is claimed indy that could account for it, they might just think he's easier to block and not worth it.

A guard should always be annoying though, especially if jeff is the SK as well and no danger of guarding his own kills

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Town

Oneiros
McNightGuy
Sister Abigail

Ace marvel
CP

Wang
Doddsy

Indy
Jeff

POE

Worst player ever
Baldrick
Oldjay
RDK
T-pein
Magic

Im probably somewhere around here. That POE does not bold well at all lol
This list makes me PARANOID. There's got to be a Power Wolf in this game and your POE doesn't say any of that.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
What do people think of Tommy? He's piqued my interest all game.

Can I ask how I went about doing that "all game"? I was barely around for the first 3 actual days of the game, and didn't make it in until later in the day yesterday because of work.

You've barely been around us, but you do seem to pop in every once in awhile, dropping some reads and posts. So I'm not saying all game as in youve been around always, but all game as in the whole duration.

I have "barely been around." But I think I explained that pretty well. The game started Friday. I went out of town for an anniversary celebration for my parents. Was gone Friday morning-Sunday night. Worked from 7-4:30 yesterday. I'm not trying to come across as argumentative, just pointing out why I've barely been around.

This is the fifth calendar day that the game has gone on, and I was traveling/busy for the first four. If that makes me suspicious, I guess I'll just be on the list.
Noteworthy exchange between SA and Tommy