"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean regardless if I thought he was doomed or not @Poyser , I saw him change his claim to VT, said WAIT in the thread to go check my results, and then said it. I'm not sure why I wouldn't share that with the class, unless you feel I gave away my role too much? Ultimately thought I had confirmation he was lying and got excited a.f

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
@CraigPelton @RDK @Doddsy you guys are decent at night action analysis

is there any way jeff isn’t scum here?

like to analyse what’s apparently happened

Jeff loses his role if he targets a VT. He claims to have targeted lethal N1 and didn’t lose his role

The only way this could be true and both be town would be if Lethal was bus driven and Jeff actually targeted somebody else right? I can’t think of anything else? Let me know if you can

thing is, if scum are bus driving lethal then what’s the point? They didn’t kill him so why would they bus drive? It doesn’t make any sense

also them even having a bus drive at all means they have a roleblock (again, this is assuming Jeff is town and telling the truth as he said he knows he was blocked last night), that jammer role AND a bus driver. Does that seem likely?

the only thing is I can’t really see why jeff would do it when lethal was fucked lol? That doesn’t make sense either. But then I’d say that for town jeff as well and I commented on it at the time, there was no need to out that info at all because lethal was doomed.
We are on the exact same page except for the concluding jeff is scum part, because of the last paragraph

Reactions: Doddsy

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Can’t be cos he claims he knows he was blocked last night
Yeah because phenom died...but phenom probably died bc he is a VT now not a bodyguard

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Can’t be cos he claims he knows he was blocked last night
I mean I can ask Barry if he made a mistake but I feel like he would have PMd me by now

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Hmm okay well that does make it less likely they would bus drive him, making it more likely you are scum. Thanks for the clarification.......

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean regardless if I thought he was doomed or not @Poyser , I saw him change his claim to VT, said WAIT in the thread to go check my results, and then said it. I'm not sure why I wouldn't share that with the class, unless you feel I gave away my role too much? Ultimately thought I had confirmation he was lying and got excited a.f
Yeah basically, I thought it was obvious lethal was fucked and you didn’t really need to out that facet of your role

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah because phenom died...but phenom probably died bc he is a VT now not a bodyguard
he had 3 shots according to the flip tho

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
We are on the exact same page except for the concluding jeff is scum part, because of the last paragraph
Ah ok so what do you think the goal was with bus driving lethal?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
he had 3 shots according to the flip tho
No I'm saying if you are town. What's probably happened is you've lost your role night 1, barry didn't tell you (by design or not) so you weren't blocked last night, you've just been a VT since night 1 unknowingly

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Ah ok so what do you think the goal was with bus driving lethal?
In light of the fact lethal had softed cop before n1, I have no clue

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
@CraigPelton @RDK @Doddsy you guys are decent at night action analysis

is there any way jeff isn’t scum here?

like to analyse what’s apparently happened

Jeff loses his role if he targets a VT. He claims to have targeted lethal N1 and didn’t lose his role

The only way this could be true and both be town would be if Lethal was bus driven and Jeff actually targeted somebody else right? I can’t think of anything else? Let me know if you can

thing is, if scum are bus driving lethal then what’s the point? They didn’t kill him so why would they bus drive? It doesn’t make any sense

also them even having a bus drive at all means they have a roleblock (again, this is assuming Jeff is town and telling the truth as he said he knows he was blocked last night), that jammer role AND a bus driver. Does that seem likely?

the only thing is I can’t really see why jeff would do it when lethal was fucked lol? That doesn’t make sense either. But then I’d say that for town jeff as well and I commented on it at the time, there was no need to out that info at all because lethal was doomed.
I mentioned earlier that now that we don't have a claim cop, and might not even be one. Mafia doesn't need to alter results, with the jammer i doubt they have something like that.

Mando claimed
He and tweet visited Lethal + 2
one of those is RD

I'll go back and look if Mando ever softed that RD was there.

Because if he was, then he was not bus drove anywhere since he was on his target.