"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Have you ever voted against the group? You keep talking about how we're constantly making mistakes but have you once actually voted your own way?
I already said like 10 times that i dislike the hammer or no kill in this forum, you can't vote your own way. means nothing, since everyone just piles on the bigger wagon to have a kill.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ace:

Poyser has lead us to a bunch of mislynches but ive agreed with all his points

also ace:

I dont want to lynch Lethal because i dont agree hes scum

I thought you agreed with all of Poysers points?

so much double talk with this guy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I already said like 10 times that i dislike the hammer or no kill in this forum, you can't vote your own way. means nothing, since everyone just piles on the bigger wagon to have a kill.
but you did it anyways :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
wtv, im convinced this is all just bullshit theatre.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Not true, wagons can turn on a dime and pick up steam

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Why are you so paranoid about getting lynched I feel like there are people who are getting more sus rn ie baldrick, oldjay
Tpein will insta vote me
RD will insta vote me

tomorrow we enter the game with 12-13 players half + 1 is seven.

nightstalker will probably see the wagon and vote, same with SA probably

That's 4 votes, 3 votes will be random mafia to end the game.

12-13 players with a mafia of 6-7 (25%) means its 5 vs 7 or 6 vs 6 so either the game ends tonight or we are at lylo.

they just need 2 townies to vote and is game over.

Reactions: CraigPelton

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Well first off you keep blaming everyone but yourself when you have also made the wrong call.
We could go back and be like well that time he voted for someone other than a town. Which would then take you more off the scum list.
When I voted for Tweet to win the duel he still lost, did my vote matter no. But I'd think I look less scum for it.

You however keep pointing the figure and blaming everyone else taking no fault yourself, which is why you look sus. Take accountability you fucked up just like the rest of us did, stop pretending your shit don't stink. You're on this high horse and it's making you look so much worse. It's night calm down take a breath come back for the day.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
SO far in this game that has not happened once, maybe if you count the failed one in tweet.
I mean there's no way Tommy and lethal weren't getting lynched tbf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Poyser
Ace Marvel
Doddsy
John McHenry
CraigPelton
Oneiros
Worst Player Ever - stealing poysers read
Sister Abigail - full blue if ace flips scum
Baldrick
OldJay
T-Pein™
Showtime
RDK

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@CraigPelton @RDK @Doddsy you guys are decent at night action analysis

is there any way jeff isn’t scum here?

like to analyse what’s apparently happened

Jeff loses his role if he targets a VT. He claims to have targeted lethal N1 and didn’t lose his role

The only way this could be true and both be town would be if Lethal was bus driven and Jeff actually targeted somebody else right? I can’t think of anything else? Let me know if you can

thing is, if scum are bus driving lethal then what’s the point? They didn’t kill him so why would they bus drive? It doesn’t make any sense

also them even having a bus drive at all means they have a roleblock (again, this is assuming Jeff is town and telling the truth as he said he knows he was blocked last night), that jammer role AND a bus driver. Does that seem likely?

the only thing is I can’t really see why jeff would do it when lethal was fucked lol? That doesn’t make sense either. But then I’d say that for town jeff as well and I commented on it at the time, there was no need to out that info at all because lethal was doomed.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Also follow the wagon lol OK

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Well first off you keep blaming everyone but yourself when you have also made the wrong call.
We could go back and be like well that time he voted for someone other than a town. Which would then take you more off the scum list.
When I voted for Tweet to win the duel he still lost, did my vote matter no. But I'd think I look less scum for it.

You however keep pointing the figure and blaming everyone else taking no fault yourself, which is why you look sus. Take accountability you fucked up just like the rest of us did, stop pretending your shit don't stink. You're on this high horse and it's making you look so much worse. It's night calm down take a breath come back for the day.
I also said that my game have sucked. If i gave you the solve and ignore then okay.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
When did lethal say he was cop? They might have bus driven him with their kill target?