"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
thanks for reminder on WPE. he is probably scum as well off the comments on tweet

my immediate poe rn:
WPE
wang
doddsy
maybe jeff
maybe baldrick
maybe night

potential deep wolf
one of poyser, ace, abigail

wud love to see them more engaged
tpein
showtime
cp
No haza anywhere here? You confident he’s town?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Its mostly vibes as I’ve found you largely on the same page as me for most of the game. I liked your ace read as I think he’s town and I think as scum you’d be fairly happy for him to be taking the heat he’s taking as it’s been quite a big distraction in the thread rather than saying you think he’s town. Also immediately vibed with your Oneiros read about his reads looking made up as I felt largely the same. Tho that does look wrong now! Agreed with your take on lethal as well

obv you’re quite low down on my town list as nothing you’ve done is particularly outside your scum range. Tbh I never see you go outside of your scum range
cp never defended anyone from questioning ace tho, that line isnt a fair assessment of cp's take on ace. u making up stuff now poyser san?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
cp never defended anyone from questioning ace tho, that line isnt a fair assessment of cp's take on ace. u making up stuff now poyser san?
He said he thought ace was town and also said he thought ace looked better against sister abigail. Im saying I don’t think he’s likely to do that as scum as he’d rather that just continue.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
He said he thought ace was town and also said he thought ace looked better against sister abigail. Im saying I don’t think he’s likely to do that as scum as he’d rather that just continue.
i really do not follow what does cp saying has to do with ace vs abi. its not like he deliberately told them to stop and forced them to do it. cp has barely mentioned ace

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i really do not follow what does cp saying has to do with ace vs abi. its not like he deliberately told them to stop and forced them to do it. cp has barely mentioned ace
I don’t think you’re understanding my point lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I don’t think you’re understanding my point lol
i really dont. please break it down more for me

u r town reading cp because he town read ace instead of let ace and abi continue?

but cp never stopped them. i do not follow how whatever cp said is relevant here

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
u can add him to the last list. i dont have a reason to scum read him rn
How am I not engaged ive been one of the most active players since I repped in :trumpout

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i really dont. please break it down more for me

u r town reading cp because he town read ace instead of let ace and abi continue?

but cp never stopped them. i do not follow how whatever cp said is relevant here
It’s not the results I’m interested in, it’s his intention lol. Like him saying that about ace didn’t actually stop the argument but he was obviously trying to show he didn’t think ace was sus or that what sister abigail was saying had merit. He also liked my post when I was trying to calm ace down as well so I def got the vibe he was trying to help bring it down

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
i really dont think abigail is scum. id be surprised if he was honestly
I'm not either, so that only leaves Poyser in your deep wolf theory.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
It’s not the results I’m interested in, it’s his intention lol. Like him saying that about ace didn’t actually stop the argument but he was obviously trying to show he didn’t think ace was sus or that what sister abigail was saying had merit. He also liked my post when I was trying to calm ace down as well so I def got the vibe he was trying to help bring it down
this is better ty