"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Worth saying I’m giving Jeff some points for catching the slip, but suppose that might be being too generous. At the end of the day if he’s scum and saw his mate slipping then he’d wanna be the first one to point it out

I wasn’t really reading him scum before that tho anyway

Reactions: CraigPelton

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Worth saying I’m giving Jeff some points for catching the slip, but suppose that might be being too generous. At the end of the day if he’s scum and saw his mate slipping then he’d wanna be the first one to point it out

I wasn’t really reading him scum before that tho anyway
ive seen it for a moment but b4 i could quote it jeff has already quoted it. just a bit longer and i might have missed it since it was edited rly fast

if jeff didnt quote it we wouldnt have it quoted i think

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Which read do you disagree with? Guessing sister abigail?
Yes, but it's the overall is that I doubt only low posters are the scum team. I don't have someone in mind atm, still checking with Tommy info.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
you vs ace has to happen, im here to witness it and i shalt be the one to put the deciding vote that hammers it :rippedcal
I doubt this will happen, and if it does I should probably die first.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
ive seen it for a moment but b4 i could quote it jeff has already quoted it. just a bit longer and i might have missed it since it was edited rly fast

if jeff didnt quote it we wouldnt have it quoted i think
Well im not sure on the timings as I wasn’t around, I don’t think it invalidates my point tho. Nobody could know who would see it before the edit so he’d wanna be fast to make sure he was first. That’s my take on it anyway. Not saying it actively makes him scummy tho

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
oh man I had Tommy as a town lean and oneiros/phenom as scum leans

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Town

Mandalorian
PHEN0M
Ekkologix
Oneiros
Sister Abigail

Ace Marvel
Lethal
Jeff V2
CP
RDK
McNightGuy

POE

Tommy
Worst player ever
Baldrick
Wang
Oldjay
Doddsy
T-pein
Magic

Think I’m somewhere around here. I’ve moved ace down from my top tier. I still think he’s town but I can’t be sure now with seeing some of these Tommy quotes about him.

I haven’t done any reading back yet, but I’ll dedicate some time to it tomorrow assuming I’m still alive.
did you explain the town read on me or is it vibes

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yes, but it's the overall is that I doubt only low posters are the scum team. I don't have someone in mind atm, still checking with Tommy info.
You’re probably right that it does seem a bit too easy. Thing is the slip and confirms to me kinda confirmed I was on the right track though? I’m fairly confident in my town reads as I think I have good reasons for all of them

like I said tho I’m gonna do some digging tomorrow as I’ve not got chance to do it tonight

CraigPelton

Reaction score
In retrospect I did wonder if Tommy was being coached so probably a decent activity/experience player in the QT

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
thanks for reminder on WPE. he is probably scum as well off the comments on tweet

my immediate poe rn:
WPE
wang
doddsy
maybe jeff
maybe baldrick
maybe night

potential deep wolf
one of poyser, ace, abigail

wud love to see them more engaged
tpein
showtime
cp

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
thanks for reminder on WPE. he is probably scum as well off the comments on tweet

my immediate poe rn:
WPE
wang
doddsy
maybe jeff
maybe baldrick
maybe night

potential deep wolf
one of poyser, ace, abigail

wud love to see them more engaged
tpein
showtime
cp
thank you for thinking I could pull deep wolf.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
287 more posts and I reach Ekko

3rd top poster at the moment whoop whoop

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
did you explain the town read on me or is it vibes
Its mostly vibes as I’ve found you largely on the same page as me for most of the game. I liked your ace read as I think he’s town and I think as scum you’d be fairly happy for him to be taking the heat he’s taking as it’s been quite a big distraction in the thread rather than saying you think he’s town. Also immediately vibed with your Oneiros read about his reads looking made up as I felt largely the same. Tho that does look wrong now! Agreed with your take on lethal as well

obv you’re quite low down on my town list as nothing you’ve done is particularly outside your scum range. Tbh I never see you go outside of your scum range