"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
the fact that 50% of the players have less posts than the host is sad.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
so r u trying to solve tpein here or lethal?
Well being that lethal is since confirmed I'm able to just take it as gospel that he was suspect of TP and the reasons why. I'd originally thought the reasons were weak and not AI so I wanted him to expand upon them with the hope they would be useful at a later date

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I stand with my SA scum read, since the switch visit claim, that hasn't change.

Idk what is giving you that idea.
i may have interpreted ur post wrong.

"I'm not either, so that only leaves Poyser in your deep wolf theory."

i thought this means u do not scum read abigail either. but i guess u mean u r not scum either yeah?

the fact that 50% of the players have less posts than the host is sad.
its making the game much much harder than it needs to be. its mostly just shots in the dark

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Well being that lethal is since confirmed I'm able to just take it as gospel that he was suspect of TP and the reasons why. I'd originally thought the reasons were weak and not AI so I wanted him to expand upon them with the hope they would be useful at a later date
ionno man doesn't sound that convincing of a reason to ask him that. reads more like a busy work question tbh

there were some stuff going on around at the time, its interesting u found it very important to question lethal about tpein of all things at the time randomly with a weak reason for the purpose of "useful at a later date"

when lethal answered u with "@RDK Im not sheeping Ekko at all. Pein has done sfa, latched into wagons without thought, and has provided no positive input. Ok, sure he came in late but I expect more"

ur reply was "think u misread my post mate i def didn't say u were sheeping ekko"

u have never really pressed lethal further to give u a reason for their read on tpein, even tho his previous answer was completely invalid. it begs the question of do u really care what lethal says even?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
i may have interpreted ur post wrong.

"I'm not either, so that only leaves Poyser in your deep wolf theory."

i thought this means u do not scum read abigail either. but i guess u mean u r not scum either yeah?

its making the game much much harder than it needs to be. its mostly just shots in the dark
I talked around your read, if you think that one is a deep, wolf, but you think SA is town, that just leaves poyser as the possible one.

Reactions: Ekkologix

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
-A frozen wolf

PngItem_2271831 (1).png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: RDK and Ekkologix

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I'm just waiting for something to happen.

• Haha

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
ionno man doesn't sound that convincing of a reason to ask him that. reads more like a busy work question tbh

there were some stuff going on around at the time, its interesting u found it very important to question lethal about tpein of all things at the time randomly with a weak reason for the purpose of "useful at a later date"

when lethal answered u with "@RDK Im not sheeping Ekko at all. Pein has done sfa, latched into wagons without thought, and has provided no positive input. Ok, sure he came in late but I expect more"

ur reply was "think u misread my post mate i def didn't say u were sheeping ekko"

u have never really pressed lethal further to give u a reason for their read on tpein, even tho his previous answer was completely invalid. it begs the question of do u really care what lethal says even?
I see why it may have seemed random,

I was reading through his analysis which had just been mentioned at the time and I hadn't reviewed yet

It stood out along with the baldrick thing which I also mentioned.

I'm waiting for his response still yes he hasn't posted since I told him he had misread my post.

Although as I said I'm not going to care about it as much now since the game has developed and my original thought was his post was a fake read which seems impossible now

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'm just waiting for something to happen.
i really dont care anymore lol if u r mafia honestly win deserved

locking u and abigail as town

its only poyser left that needs to step up, but he prolly just town as well

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
i really dont care anymore lol if u r mafia honestly win deserved

locking u and abigail as town

its only poyser left that needs to step up, but he prolly just town as well
U have such a weird attitude rn

Why do you seem resigned between this and whining about inactivity?

Pretty sure scum are fucked right now we just confirmed like 5 players :heston

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I finally get it, I was sure that it was a LoL skin, but you are using the Chinese splash art. It's Blood Moon Akali!!

I main lux

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Well I guess with a slip and the clears, we just wait the night.