"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Anyway Jeff, you think I'm this big bad scum, but you and I are voting for the same person right now. If we both think Baldrick is Wolf, how do you resolve that with me being scum?
Well you'll both be wrong then you can continue bickering during the next day phase?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Well you'll both be wrong then you can continue bickering during the next day phase?
So why shouldn't we vote you? What have you done that makes you Town? Who do you think is the better option?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Anyway Jeff, you think I'm this big bad scum, but you and I are voting for the same person right now. If we both think Baldrick is Wolf, how do you resolve that with me being scum?
easily, you could be teamates. also theres not going to be enough time to wagon you today but we can get a claim of baldy. pretty easy stuff to comprehend

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
easily, you could be teamates. also theres not going to be enough time to wagon you today but we can get a claim of baldy. pretty easy stuff to comprehend
So out of all the names I've dropped as suss and all the ways I could have gone, you think I'm bussing my teammate with no real pressure or need to do so?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So out of all the names I've dropped as suss and all the ways I could have gone, you think I'm bussing my teammate with no real pressure or need to do so?
did I say that? I simply said you could be scumates. youve not pushed him hard at all either, so im not sure why id assume you cant be teamates at this point lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Can somebody else gimme their opinion on this stuff perhaps? Why would two new players who know each other from elsewhere town read each other on meta, in what world does it make sense that one of them is scum and one isn't?
Wat

i don’t see how this is unlikely at all lol. One is wrong, the other is giving an easy town read that they don’t really have to back up?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'll make it super simple Abi, don't make Ekko level plays and posts and I won't be condescending towards you

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'll make it super simple Abi, don't make Ekko level plays and posts and I won't be condescending towards you
Stop. You are honestly doing the same shit you claim Ekko is doing. You hate playing with him and you are literally doing the same shit.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Fwiw from what baldy is saying it’s fairly clear he is either a duelist, a mayor/govorner or executioner. Nothing makes sense

don’t see any of them claim resulting in me not wanting to lynch

anybody else?