"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
so you want to lynch the cop...after we lost our other info role? bold
If you believe the claim. I don't think there was a real reason for Lethal to admit to being Cop this early. Remember, I hate claims and don't get claiming most games, especially in D1.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff, you're being dumb on purpose. My vote was never for a lynch or going to stay on you for EOD. I'm sorry you're upset that I thought you should have made a move earlier. I'm not going to keep repeating this.
it was dumb for the reasons ive outlined many times, you were wasting time instead of paying the game. furthermore, if you want me to stop treating you badly, saying im being dumb isnt going to fucking help lmao

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If you believe the claim. I don't think there was a real reason for Lethal to admit to being Cop this early. Remember, I hate claims and don't get claiming most games, especially in D1.
HE WAS ASKED TO CLAIM lmao

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
it was dumb for the reasons ive outlined many times, you were wasting time instead of paying the game. furthermore, if you want me to stop treating you badly, saying im being dumb isnt going to fucking help lmao
Alright, Jeff.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Baldy is a duelist

pretty safe lynch imo

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ya baldy prob scum with that role

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
exactly, you have no real defense for the bad play
Literally already explained myself multiple times. You refuse to listen to anyone but yourself. Why are we continuing this conversation? How do you think we'll benefit from this?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I understand that. Still doesn't mean I personally would. Were you really ready to shoot Lethal?
obviously lol, surely youre not asking this for real? you confuse me because when u ask stuff like this its like u didnt read the thread at all

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Literally already explained myself multiple times. You refuse to listen to anyone but yourself. Why are we continuing this conversation? How do you think we'll benefit from this?
i listen to plenty of ppl lol, nice try

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
obviously lol, surely youre not asking this for real? you confuse me because when u ask stuff like this its like u didnt read the thread at all
I don't remember who asked Lethal to claim or who was serious about shooting whom. I know that Tweet, Mando, and Lethal were all discussed as possible options to shoot, but I don't remember who was advocates of each.