"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
How was I wasting time? I've been fairly transparent about where I wanted you to shoot and who I wanted to vote. No matter what you want to think, I, at the very least, was waiting for you to shoot because that's obviously going to have an affect on this game.
you were wasting time by refusing to help force claims and put a vote on a person you 100% knew was not getting lynched and likely was town simply because u ''wanted to force a shot''. im calling bullshit , you were trying to look busy by pushing something insanely bad instead of actually working o nthe rest of the field. that clear enough for you sunshine?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ye my point is that you guys went to town read each other based on meta which means that you guys are either s/s (unlikely), mistaken (also unlikely) or t/t (most likely), so ye I'm not voting you today.
Why is it unlikely they’d mistaken? Bizarre

do you read me correctly every game?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Shame it came to that, don’t really think it needed to. I was eating dinner so missed the calls to claim but regardless I wasn’t prepared to claim. But as I said, there was reason to suspect me and I don’t blame Poyser for initially doing so.

I don’t buy Lethal’s claim. I think there was a clear contrast between us, because I was fine being hit of Jeff was okay doing it, but he was heavily against being shot at. If Jeff had already said he didn’t mind going down, I don’t see why a townie wouldn’t have minded being cleared for free.

I think his claim was made out of desperation to avoid being shot at, but then, if he is town, he wouldn’t have died. Seemed to me like mafia trying to save themselves, I’ve seen things like that before with mafia potentially facing the chopping block and faking a cop claim as a way to get countered to draw out the real cop.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Shame it came to that, don’t really think it needed to. I was eating dinner so missed the calls to claim but regardless I wasn’t prepared to claim. But as I said, there was reason to suspect me and I don’t blame Poyser for initially doing so.

I don’t buy Lethal’s claim. I think there was a clear contrast between us, because I was fine being hit of Jeff was okay doing it, but he was heavily against being shot at. If Jeff had already said he didn’t mind going down, I don’t see why a townie wouldn’t have minded being cleared for free.

I think his claim was made out of desperation to avoid being shot at, but then, if he is town, he wouldn’t have died. Seemed to me like mafia trying to save themselves, I’ve seen things like that before with mafia potentially facing the chopping block and faking a cop claim as a way to get countered to draw out the real cop.
while id rather have hit scum, im glad ur town and sticking around

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
you were wasting time by refusing to help force claims and put a vote on a person you 100% knew was not getting lynched and likely was town simply because u ''wanted to force a shot''. im calling bullshit , you were trying to look busy by pushing something insanely bad instead of actually working o nthe rest of the field. that clear enough for you sunshine?
Jeff, you've claimed to know how I play so well in past games, yet you don't remember that I'm not that big into the idea of claiming, which seems to be part of the meta on this site. I don't really like claiming, I think a good host can counter claiming in their games, so unless absolutely necessary, I'm not going to try to force people to claim. In my mind, your shot was between Mando and Tweet. For some reason, we have Lethal claiming X-Shot Cop and I just hate that for many reasons. I voted you to force you into action, not to lynch you, and why you refuse to acknowledge that is on you. You think I'm wasting time because I'm not running around trying to force claims when I don't believe in that. You're also upset that I'm not in some super aggressive mode and cutting off heads right away. This entire game I've been open with who I suspected, who I thought might be Town, who I'd like to vote or shoot. If you think I'm holding up the game or not trying to solve it, then that just has to be your opinion, I guess.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Jeff, have I been disrespectful or rude to you in this game? If I have, I apologize, but I don't think that's been the case. Even if you think I'm scum and think it's part of the game, your language to me is showing a lot of disrespect and I'd like you to change that. There's zero reason right now for name calling or any of that shit. If you think I'm scum, make a case, that's cool. But some of this language you're using isn't really in the spirit of the game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also I dont think Poyser looks particularly bad off that flip due to how consistent he was and didnt really waver once i realized my role was different either. if he leads us astray in more phases might be an issue but i dont mind the confidence and being wrong on d1

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff, have I been disrespectful or rude to you in this game? If I have, I apologize, but I don't think that's been the case. Even if you think I'm scum and think it's part of the game, your language to me is showing a lot of disrespect and I'd like you to change that. There's zero reason right now for name calling or any of that shit. If you think I'm scum, make a case, that's cool. But some of this language you're using isn't really in the spirit of the game.
:draper2 play better then

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Anyway Jeff, you think I'm this big bad scum, but you and I are voting for the same person right now. If we both think Baldrick is Wolf, how do you resolve that with me being scum?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler