Girls & Relationships

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WCW Rules

Reaction score
LMAO; I feel ya brotha, sometimes I wonder why I do. I'm more of a reserved person while all the girls I seem to be attracted to are loud as hell. They're pretty, but loud and sometimes not very street smart, like my former crush. I think I might just go for the cute, shy ones from now on, since I'm the one doing the talking, and find some common ground. Switching it up a bit.

Moonlight Drive

ROFL me too. Every girl I've had a crush on is hot and loud. It's a plague I tell ya

But my theory, wishful thinking I suppose, is this girl is making me jealous on purpose to get back at me for being a douchebag. I hope. Since she only really talked to me when her and her friends came down to where me and my mates hang, yet no I will be standing 20 cm from her and she will ignore me completely. Except for once today when she said she's not talking to me :/

Beer

ROFL, I know exactly what you two mean.

Almost all of the girls i have been out with or had a crush on have been the stupidest fucks ever or are actually assholes. My wife was diffrent. She was shy and not very popular although she was very, very cute/hot. Now, i have a story that i have not told anyone in ages but since it is over the internet, what the hell.

Basically Me and Chloe were best friends for a very long time. Basically since Year 7, or Grade 5 in USA. When i was 18 a boy, my best friend actually, decided he would try it on with Chloe. Now, i am not one to be violent. Infact i had never been in a fight with anyone before this but, i coundn't help it. I won't go into detail but let's just say it was messy.

So my advice would be to make sure your friends know that your Girl is YOUR Girl. If they try it on you will not be happy and probably will end up breaking up a friendship. And you will feel horrible afterwards.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Ouch... Damn; of course, there's logic, and your friend was... dumb. What kind of friend tries it on their friend's girlfriend, or if it's female, boyfriend? Seriously? That's really stupid.

Like I said, going for shy cuties from now on who seem to have their head on straight, no more beautiful ones with their heads on loose. They're the ones that seem to like the sex starved bad boys anyway. My friend's ex girlfriend was the same way; he thought she was pretty (I didn't) and in the end, she ended up kissing another guy in front of him and well, things didn't go well for him after that. He was so obsessed with her, wanting her back and everything, and I told him, "She's no good for you." She's not very bright, either, as she has a baby on the way and she smokes, drinks, and is a pothead. The baby's father is the guy that she kissed in front of my friend. Talk about drama.

Beer

I know. It is weird. I am thinking that it is just High School, it can't be too dramatic. But then things like that happen. I swear it is like a Soap Opera. lol.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Oh man, my four man clique has seen many things; well, our ages are kinda dispersed, though they're close. I'm the youngest at 17, though the tallest member of our crew is also my age, he's turning 18 this year. The brother of the girl I go to school with, he's 19. The guy that had his heart broken is the oldest at 21. So much drama over the past few months, and it all relates to those two twin disasters. I swear, once they came into the picture, things have been doing downhill. The oldest members of our clique just had to meet 'em.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
You guys might as well just be like me and use pickup lines when it comes to bitches like these:
walk up to the girl and ask "wanna fuck?".
post up on a bench and when a hot girl walks by, yell "AY BITCH!!!" Works every time

This is the best way to pick up bitches
[yt]kAUqwzc[/yt]

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well Friday will be 4 weeks for me and my girl and its going great so far but as its been said...Things can change in a blank of an eye and you have no idea wtf happened...

Its all going good expect for when I was texting with another girl and sent some...pics I didn't need to send lmao...and she sent me some pics...but other then that its fine

and hell my gf knows about that and she forgave me...or she could be planing to kill me..

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol I updated it so u might wanna read it lmao...

Only thing bad that happened so far..

LadyHotrod

Well Friday will be 4 weeks for me and my girl and its going great so far but as its been said...Things can change in a blank of an eye and you have no idea wtf happened...

Its all going good expect for when I was texting with another girl and sent some...pics I didn't need to send lmao...and she sent me some pics...but other then that its fine

and hell my gf knows about that and she forgave me...or she could be planing to kill me..

I just love how you labelled females as "bitches" because they cheated on you yet here you are sending pictures to a girl who isn't your girlfriend.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah and I admited I made a mistake and I owned up to my mistake to my girlfriend...and when I done it I felt bad I was calling myself an asshole and all that...so trust me I felt like so so bad for it...I was crying ok because I'm not that type of guy who does that shit...and see atleast I owned up to it...most guys would not have done that...would have kept doing it and all that..

LadyHotrod

Don't try to stand up for yourself. Anyone who does that sort of shit can't be trusted.

There is absolutely no excuse to fuck around with some other chick or guy. That is the ultimate betrayal in a relationship.

You can deny it all you want but once a cheater, always a cheater. Not to say that you actually cheated because you never slept with this other girl (that we know of) but it could have very well ended up that way.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I know look and you don't think I felt like an asshole...a prick...I wanted to just clone myself kick myself in the balls for what I did...You don't believe me then ask Joe and Juice from the other forum...they will tell you how I just was so down for what I did...but see the point is I owned up to it because see thats how I am if I make a mistake I admit it...thats the worst thing I ever done in a relationship which I think is good...what I did was bad yes but the fact I owned up to it and really never did anything worst then that is good..