General Gaming Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score

Here’s the full list of games included on the Sega Genesis Mini 2:
  • After Burner 2
  • Alien Soldier
  • Atomic Runner
  • Bonanza Bros.
  • ClayFighter
  • Crusader of Centy
  • Desert Strike: Return to the Gulf
  • Earthworm Jim 2
  • Elemental Master
  • Fatal Fury 2
  • Gain Ground
  • Golden Axe 2
  • Granada
  • Hellfire
  • Herzog Zwei
  • Lightening Force: Quest for the Darkstar
  • Midnight Resistance
  • OutRun
  • OutRunners
  • Phantasy Star 2
  • Populous
  • Rainbow Islands Extra
  • Ranger-X
  • Ristar
  • Rolling Thunder 2
  • Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi
  • Shining Force 2
  • Shining in the Darkness
  • Sonic 3D Blast
  • Splatterhouse 2
  • Streets of Rage 3
  • Super Hang-On
  • Super Street Fighter 2: The New Challengers
  • The Ooze
  • The Revenge of Shinobi
  • ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron
  • Truxton
  • VectorMan 2
  • Viewpoint
  • Virtua Racing
  • Warsong
  • Ecco the Dolphin (Sega CD version)
  • Ecco: The Tides of Time (Sega CD version)
  • Final Fight CD
  • Mansion of Hidden Souls
  • Night Striker
  • Night Trap
  • Robo Aleste
  • Sewer Shark
  • Shining Force CD
  • Silpheed
  • Sonic The Hedgehog CD
  • The Ninja Warriors

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Worth picking up just for Splatterhouse.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Gamescom starts this week. Hopefully some neat announcements. :fingerscrossed

Official show starts tomorrow, but there is an opening stream tonight for 2 hours.

AEW-Gamecom-2022.jpg

Gamescom — the world’s largest video games exposition — officially begins Wednesday, Aug. 24. Virtually, the fun starts Tuesday afternoon EDT with a two-hour Opening Night Live streaming presentation hosted by The Game Awards’ Geoff Keighley.

The show starts at 2 p.m. EDT/11 a.m. PDT and can be seen at The Game Awards’ YouTube and Twitch channels. Two weeks ago, Keighley said Opening Night Live would spotlight more than 30 games. Trailers for Hogwarts Legacy, Gotham Knights and Sonic Frontiers are already confirmed.

Keighley on Monday also teased some kind of Borderlands reveal for Tuesday’s show. Microsoft also said back in July that fans could expect a heavy Xbox presence at Gamescom, focused to new releases coming in the next 12 months.

Past ONL broadcasts from Gamescom have been preceded by a 30-minute pre-show delivering another raft of trailers and announcements, but no such pre-show is confirmed for 2022.

Opening Night Live 2022 will be Keighley’s first in-person show from Cologne since 2019; the COVID-19 pandemic moved everything to an off-site streaming stage for the past two years. Tickets to the show are still available for those attending in person.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Oh man, that's gonna be pricey.

The PlayStation 5 is getting a new controller: the DualSense Edge, a premium variant with additional buttons, customization options, and the ability to swap between different control presets.

As shown in its Gamescom Opening Night Live 2022 trailer, the DualSense Edge has two new “back buttons” (directly behind the analog sticks) along with sliders next to the triggers that allow you to alter travel distance and dead zones, according to the PlayStation Blog. The analog caps themselves are also swappable. The controller will come packaged with two different types of back buttons, and three different options for the stick caps. Although the analog stick modules themselves are swappable, those options will be sold separately. The DualSense Edge will also allow you to swap between separate preset configurations on the fly as you switch from, say, a racing game to a first-person shooter.

In terms of aesthetics, there are also PlayStation symbols inlaid across the touchpad, and embossed in the triggers — much like they are on the PlayStation 5’s faceplate.

As of now, there is no word on release timing for what seems to be Sony’s answer to the Xbox Elite controller.

jojos

Banned
Reaction score
sounds interesting. I like to try smth new. I play many games right now but I really like mining games here https://rollercoin.com/dogecoin-faucet that help me to test and improve my mining skills. Now I can build virtual mining center and earn some coins while playing. These games are my favs. Hope I'll earn some extra coins in the near future.

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
This is quality. :bosque Looks so funny seeing him swing around with Kermit.

Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered, the Windows PC remaster of the 2018 game originally developed for PlayStation, brought the web slinging hero to computer screens in August. With the game now on Windows PC, modders have already started making goofy changes and edits. And a popular mod that replaces Spider-Man’s Advanced Suit with Kermit the Frog from The Muppets has taken off.

The mod, simply titled, “Kermit The Frog - Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered” was created for Windows PC by TangoTeds and posted to Nexus Mods on Sunday. It replaces the Spider-Man model with Kermit and allows you to sling webs, take down baddies, and even shill for the police as the amphibious puppet character.

The mod has made quite a splash. The creator shared a tweet saying, “Don’t ever let me make mods again,” and it’s already gone viral on Twitter.

You can view a video of the mod in action on YouTube. Kermit’s fabric body contorts and twists as he glides from building to building. Unfortunately, the game only changes the character model, so we don’t get to hear his nasally voice in the game. The model itself is also somewhat terrifying in cutscenes. It looks like a full-grown adult went and put on a six-foot tall Kermit mascot costume.

If playing Spider-Man Remastered as cursed Kermit sounds up your ally, you can download the mod now.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Original Mafia game free on Steam.

• Love
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Thank you for the heads-up Dale. Looks like it's the 20th Anniversary of it. I'll add that to my library tonight. Been a really long time since I played the OG version, but I loved playing through the Remake recently.

Reactions: Dale

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
@Lady Redfield I'm about to go insane, I forgot how much time you can waste looking for hidden scrap hidden in the outposts in Mad Max

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Ubisoft Forward in a couple of hours for anybody interested. Will last an hour, and they'll be showing off upcoming games and whatnot

I'll be giving it a peek afterwards to see if they announced anything good, I still play quite a lot of their games

Ubisoft Forward, the publisher’s annual online showcase of upcoming games, airs Saturday, Sept. 10 at 3 p.m. EDT/12 p.m. PDT. Fans can expect a comprehensive update on the Assassin’s Creed franchise, celebrating the 15th anniversary of its launch this November.

Ubisoft Forward can be seen on Twitch, YouTube, and Ubisoft’s website. Players who log in to Twitch and watch there can earn in-game content drops for Rainbow Six Siege, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, the recently launched Roller Champions, and the forthcoming Skull and Bones. The show will run for at least one hour.

Other games expected to feature during Ubisoft Forward’s presentation include Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, launching Oct. 20, and the long-awaited pirate action RPG Skull and Bones, which arrives Nov. 8. Viewers may also get a peek at Tom Clancy’s The Division: Heartland, the free-to-play survival-action multiplayer shooter spinoff. A pre-show broadcast also begins at 2:35 p.m. EDT, which Ubisoft says will feature news and announcements for Brawlhalla, For Honor, The Crew 2, and Anno 1800.

Last week, Ubisoft confirmed that the next Assassin’s Creed is titled Assassin’s Creed Mirage, and it stars Basim, a character introduced in 2020’s Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. The game is set in Baghdad during the Abbasid Caliphate of the late 9th century, representing a return to the series’ Middle East origins 15 years after the original Assassin’s Creed.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
For my Nintendo friends on Smarks

Nintendo will broadcast a new Nintendo Direct presentation on Tuesday, Sept. 13. September’s Nintendo Direct will stream live at 10 a.m. EDT/7 a.m. PDT, on the company’s YouTube channel.

Tuesday’s Nintendo Direct showcase will run about 40 minutes, Nintendo said, and will focus on upcoming games coming to Nintendo Switch this winter.

Nintendo’s official software publishing lineup includes Bayonetta 3 in October, Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet in November, and the sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild sometime in 2023. Nintendo also has Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp, a remake of two Game Boy Advance strategy games, on its slate, but that game is on indefinite hold.

Recent rumors and reporting indicate that Nintendo may finally deliver remakes or remasters of games like Metroid Prime, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for Nintendo Switch. Beyond that, Nintendo Switch owners will have to tune in to Tuesday’s Nintendo Direct to see what else the company has up its sleeve.