General Gaming Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
bmQvVtVm2drHMtDEbbJLTX.jpg

I had hopes, not high hopes but hopes that this would be more successful.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Man, I forgot how great and addictive Witcher is. I couldn't stop playing until 1 AM even though I had to get up at 6:30 and I have been knackered all morning.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Man, I forgot how great and addictive Witcher is. I couldn't stop playing until 1 AM even though I had to get up at 6:30 and I have been knackered all morning.
It took me many tries to finally get in to Witcher 3 but it was worth it. It's immersive as hell.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Witcher is great because it gets people into looking into Slavic folklore and all, lol. But yeah, all three games are good

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I might actually go back to Witcher soon as I'm in the open world mood at the moment. Currently addicted to AC Origins and exploring Egypt. It's so fun.

Reactions: Alexa and Y2Jayne

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Anybody here play Rust? I've wanted to get into it for a long time but never had anyone else that wanted to try it.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Silent Hill 2 remake announced by Konami

• Love

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Silent Hill 2 remake announced by Konami
Just seen, I'm so excited. Silent Hill 2 is amazing. I made a thread the other day if you want to chat about it. :thumbs:

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Still haven't played a single SH game except P.T.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Still haven't played a single SH game except P.T.
This would be a good introduction for you. Especially with the new enhancements this will bring with it. Silent Hill 2 I've always considered to be the most well-rounded game in the entire series. It has great atmosphere and story, with pretty good characters as well. Whilst I love the first game, it hasn't aged all that well and I don't imagine you'd enjoy it as you weren't a big fan of playing the PS1 Resident Evil and it's even more awkward controls wise. Hopefully I should have a PS5 by the time this game drops because I'd hate to miss out on it.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I might have to fire up Rocket League again.

Psyonix are once again getting into the Halloween season with Rocket League‘s Haunted Hallows Event. While the game has seen Halloween crossovers before with Ghostbusters and Stranger Things, this time around, Psyonix is enlisting the services this year of Saw, Child’s Play, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Trick ‘r Treat.

Available now, horror icons Billy The Puppet, Chucky, Leatherface, and Sam are now available in Rocket League, alongside new Event Challenges with horror-themed items, a collection of scary new content in the Item Shop, a new spooky Arena variant, two Limited Time Modes (LTMs), and Golden Pumpkins.

Players will be able to complete Event Challenges to unlock items themed after iconic horror villains such as the Billy The Puppet Decal, Jigsaw Blade Wheels, Chucky Doll Decal, Good Guys Wheel, Leatherface’s Mask Decal, Leatherface’s Chainsaw Wheel, Sam’s Trick Decal, and Sam’s Treat Wheel. Additional Challenge rewards will be Halloween-themed items and Golden Pumpkins (Golden Pumpkins will unlock items from Velocity, Triumph, and Auriga Item Series).

The Rocket League Item Shop is now host to The Billy The Puppet Goal Explosion, Hello Zepp Player Anthem, Chucky’s Laugh Player Anthem, Leatherface’s Chainsaw Player Anthem, Trick or Treat Player Anthem (Music by Douglas Pipes), John Carpenter’s iconic Halloween theme as a Player Anthem, and Muse’s song “You Make Me Feel Like It’s Halloween” as a Player Anthem will be available in the Item Shop for the duration of the event. The Billy The Puppet Goal Explosion will be priced at 800 Credits, while the Player Anthems will be priced at 300 Credits each.

As for the Arena Variant, the Farmstead Arena has gotten a spooky makeover for the upcoming Haunted Hallows event. Finally, for the new Limited Time Modes, you have the Spooky Cube and Heatseeker. Super Cube messes with mutators and changes the maximum speed, bounciness, and shape of the ball, which is now a cube shaped Jack-o’-Lantern. In addition, Heatseeker will also be returning for Haunted Hallows. Spooky Cube will be available from October 19 to October 26, while Heatseeker will be available from October 26 until November 1.

Haunted Hallows itself will be live in Rocket League from October 19 until November 1. You can play Rocket League via the Nintendo Switch, the Epic Games Store on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.

Reactions: Chris

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG