Gears of War 2...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

I'm in love with the game. I can't stop playing it. Already beat Horde, Campain on Hardcore, started on Insane. I'm so glad I bout it. Plus I got lucky and ended up buying the game from Circuit City cuase I had to wait a day and they were supposed to give you a 1600 points card, but they ran out so they gave me a 20 dollar gift car. It's going straight towards SvR09.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Man 150 Circuit Cities are going out ohf business. Unfortunately the one in Baltimore by me is a victim of this.

La *sigh*

J

Shit no wonder they gave me a gift card. Im going to hurry up and get to the one by me before they close. Thanks for the heads up. Lol.

chessarmy

I got the game, I love the story mode but Multiplayer isn't very good. It takes so long to find just one person to play with, disappointing imo

niggles

Reaction score
that level inside the worm was so fucking awesome.

J

I got the game, I love the story mode but Multiplayer isn't very good. It takes so long to find just one person to play with, disappointing imo

Isn't every game like that hwne it first comes out. I noticed it's been getting faster and faster so just give it a little more. Cuase at this point lots of people are playing. But yea I gotta play against you but my 360's DOA til Sunday. =/

Kassidy

Reaction score
I officially hate Gears' Multi i dont do anything outside horde and private rooms with friends because online has gotten gay and I miss Gears 1. the voting on a map is gay i like choosing, random match type i dont like they turned it into halo and I FUCKING HATE HALO. Chainsaw cant be stopped and shotgun has lost its power. Lastly I dont know what happened but every person who gets on now adays all they do is talk shit worse then ever, gears one i really didnt have that problem most people were quiet and played the game yes there were trash talker but not many now its like everyone and there mom just gets on uses the noobest tactics and talk shit about it.

Epic needs to fix it, I bought Gears of War 2 not fucking Halo

Summed up my complaints for me. The online is also laggy most of the time and it takes forever to get into a match. Not to mention those damn glitches. But Horde is addicting lol

I wish Microsoft would start using dedicated servers like Sony does for their 1st/2nd party games.

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^^ they should then there could be a host without host problems which is why they used matchmaking but that ruins the choice option we are use to from Gears. I dont want to be forced the play warzone i wanna play execution and at the map of my chocie and people come in cuz they also wanna play that. there was nothing wrong with that system, That's the way it should be.

Im sticking to Horde on Insane (havent passed level 37 :( ) and Private rooms

Wordlife

unbelievable game, but they NEED to fix multiplayer asap, its so freaking slow to join a damn room!

Reaction score
The game came out on my birthday so I got it for sure. The game is amazing, good graphics, and good campaign. I rape in online mode.

Some online features have been patched.

Bumped for Beer