Gears of War 2...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I preordered this shit, and its coming out right on the exact date of my birthday. I don't give a fuck about the storyline, the online mode is what im looking for.

J

Yea I got the money in hand. I just gotta make sure I got a ride down to Gamestop so I can go get it when it comes out at midnight. Damn I can't wait for this game.

Wordlife

me too man, cant wait to play Horde mode, I wanna see how bad that'll piss me off lol

J

Man I'm still all hyped up. I finally found a ride and got my copy reserved. I can't wait to go pick it up next Friday. Well technically Thursday at Midnight.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'm so hyped, MIDNIGHT OPENING

My class is going on a field trip this Friday, i'll be home playing Gears all day with my brother.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Gears 2 Weekend with my buddy; Co-op campaign and Horde Mode all weekend long, here we come! We're gonna try to complete the game on Casual and Hardcore, and maybe Insane.

Kassidy

Reaction score
going straight to Hardcore then to Insane then to Horde with 4 of my friends going to try and hit wave 50 on Insane which so far i know no one has been able to pass level 25.

MIDNIGHT OPENING

I put Resistance 2 on hold, i'm taking a break from school tomorrow. Me and my brother will be playing Gears 2 all day and most likely all next week. I am so hyped.

WOOOOO FUCKING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKITY fuck FUCK YEAH

J

I won't be able to get on live with it til Saturday. =[ But when I do I wanna get a team going with some of the guys from IWF. So if you have 360 and Gears 2 then add me. sXeJDawgsXe and let me know who you is. So we can get a team going.

This Guy

I don't know if and when I'll be on. We (as in people who work in my position) are getting a free copy.... but we don't usually get it the week it comes out. And even then, still don't know if I'll bother since I'm not really intrested in it....not really a shooters fan.

Co-op on insane, me and my brother are getting raped right now