Gates' Red Rep Challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

gates is just pissed cos they don't get snickers over there. Instead they get assorted terrorist parts.

seX-Power

I would say fat. Morbidly obese if you wanna get technical.

Reaction score
gates is just pissed cos they don't get snickers over there. Instead they get assorted terrorist parts.

Actually we do have a Snickers. It's wrapped in the same packaging and tastes exactly the same as Snickers but it says "Suhail" on the side and I'm not sure if it's made in Turkey or an Arab country. So we kinda have Snickers here. You fat, low self-esteem having teenagers should eat more of them so you can "score with all the babes" (online in World of Warcraft because you're too ugly to get laid in real life)

And where are my bad reps you pussies? Benoit's Boner gave me green, now I'm gonna have to give him a green rep to return the favor. He must have missed the point of the game..

Famous you can't play the race card because you're not being discriminated against based on your white race. You're posing, and thus being a "Wigger".

I've complained about Breaking Benjamin and "post-Grunge Butt Rock" in the Music section already. That said, they're almost as bad as Seether and Shinedown.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You fat, low self-esteem having teenagers should eat more of them so you can "score with all the babes" (online in World of Warcraft because you're too ugly to get laid in real life)

You're really trying too hard at this point. You're more stale than Jericho.

Kizza

Pretty bad when I don't know anyone who plays World Of Warcraft. Takes up 7 gig. And you have to pay for it. Ridiculous.

straight_edge76

I think its funny that gates has to try so hard to get hated on. Attention Whore. lmao and WE are the pathetic ones?