Gates' Red Rep Challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
lion1.jpg

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Chocolate lol

Lactose intolerant here, fuck your dairy related products

monkeystyle

Reaction score

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I have fish and hamburgers and i'm living on a budget nowadays. Might join the army and chill wit Gates.

Hometown Kid

You're first. We will procure some rotting swordfish and duel until one of us is skewered or nauseated by the stench rendering us incapacitated.

To be fair, I don't like candy at all. So my opinion on the bars is pretty irrelevant. I just like Cookies and Cream just like the ice cream. :D

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I made a bad ass roasted red pepper alfredo sauce avec mushrooms and hot sausage last night. I have some left overs if you want me to ship them out. :D

damn. Still my stomach can't stand anything with pepper atm.I'm having troubles after some nasty mexican food.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I made a bad ass roasted red pepper alfredo sauce avec mushrooms and hot sausage last night. I have some left overs if you want me to ship them out. :D

Duuuude that's ironically one of my favorite things to make. I experiment with alfredo sauces with various things all the time.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Duuuude that's ironically one of my favorite things to make. I experiment with alfredo sauces with various things all the time.

I made this one where I fried up some shrimp in a heavy mix of black pepper, garlic, red chili and bourbon and threw it in the alfredo sauce afterwards. I was worried it would be too strong but the sauce was the perfect counter point and it blended perfectly.