Game Show Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chr1st0

Reaction score
But town lost, odo won because of tomfoolery

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
The Awards Ceremony

"Now that everything has been decided, it only remains for me to award the special Game Show Mafia Trophies..."

"Our first Silver Trophy goes to Odo! Odo got himself in with town, made himself popular, and then completely undid that with a deliberately obnoxious performance that was just begging to draw the execution shot. Played his win condition perfectly."

"Our second Silver Trophy was a difficult ask, but for me it has to go to Tweet! Tweet did a lot to guide town and direct traffic, and his duel shot was responsible for removing two of town's biggest threats in a same day. I was considering Raik or Gambit for this role, but that Day 2 phase edged it in the end."

"The MVP of this game, the winner of the Gold Trophy... It can only be the man. Poyser! Town Leader, went from a possible newbie to guiding town to a win where not a single townie was lynched. Superb stuff."

"I've been Violet C. Scott, this has been Game Show Mafia... Thanks for watching!"

Scum QT
Phone a Friend QT
Dead QT

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I mean tweet and raid did more for town then me so happy with either getting a HM over me

Chr1st0

Reaction score
Also I never thought rising was scum, but there was a possibility of it and I wanted you to accept it and you also ignored the context of when I asked to ask about him and that annoyed me :side:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
The design of scums recruit role :heston

Can only use it when 3 scum are dead, and the target can turn it down

And get stronger as a result :heston

• Haha
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Not really your fault if Haza baits everybody into believing that he's a Cop :hayden3

Well played town and thanks for the game Skybawks!

I mean there was never a mislynch going down and I knew that. I was baiting OMB into this post which he finally made.

Cop should always lay low unless they are bout to be lynched imo I dont see why they should come forward

After this I could have been selfish and killed him myself to get the win but letting gambit use his role and killing KIF was just the higher percentage play at the time.

Gg town

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
That scum QT is a depressing read, hardly had a prayer with that lineup.

Chr1st0

Reaction score
I think omb probably writes that post as either alignment though tbh

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
After this I could have been selfish and killed him myself to get the win but letting gambit use his role and killing KIF was just the higher percentage play at the time.
Honestly if you'd pulled off the kill I'd have been more inclined to give you the HM

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Smark only killed me night 1 so Sky would have a replacement :sadbecky

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Brad, Scum QT Post #82: "I got them wrapped no worries

Brad, Scum QT Post #87 "I'm likely gonna die"

:MJ:

• Haha
Reactions: Chr1st0