Game Show Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Chr1st0

Reaction score
I don't get the idea of omb not killing gambit though :lmao

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
im not mafia and if I was... why would I kill him when he was going to look into me it still would me make look sussy. Never the less im not mafia. However you guys need to kill me then so be it.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
The tomfoolery must be stopped. We must be excellent to each other, in the wise words of OMBayBay. Thus, I must Vote OMBayBay.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
granted the real question is if you don't think I am a millar then what am I? You don't wanna wipeout do you?

Rising

Reaction score
Okay I guess majority has been reached so we wait

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I mean if OMB is not scum I have no idea what the fuck is going on

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Round 5 – Day is Over! and Finale

OMB 4 - Gambit, PHEN0M V2, Chr1st0, Brutus

"This could be an important decision. Was OMB the one you were looking for...?"

400px-Red_or_black_2_contestants_row.jpg

Red or Black?Shit Show Aligned
An insult to everyone’s intelligence in game show form, and that’s even compared to Deal or No Deal. Somehow, it was even recognised for being horrible in its initial release, which is a surprise in a country where people will love random chance if enough pageantry is put behind it. Also notable for having a convicted criminal as its first big winner.

Odd Night Framer: You may target another player. That night, your target will appear to be Shit Show Aligned to anyone investigating their alignment.
Even Night Investigation Blocker: You may target another player. That night, your target will return no result to anyone investigating their alignment, identity, or role.

You will win if you can guarantee the dominance of shitty game shows.​

"And that noise signals that tonight's Game Show is over! The Shit Show Aligned have been eliminated. So..."

Game Show Aligned and ??? Aligned have won!!

"Let's see who the remaining players are."

WWTBAM20thTitle.png

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?Game Show Aligned
A legendary show that brought seven-digit prizes to the world, and couldn’t even be sunk by being hosted by Chris Tarrant and later Jeremy Clarkson. Simple as it gets: 15 questions, 3 lifelines, 1 million pounds – but only a select few could ever claim victory.

1x 50/50 Identity Cop: You may target two other players. You will receive the identity of one of your targets.
1x Neighbouriser: You may target another player. You will join a QT with your target.
1x Census Taker: You may activate this ability. You will receive the current split of the game, as of the end of the Night you used this ability.

You will win if you can remove threats to good game shows.​

Cash_Trapped_series_2_title_card.png

Cash TrappedGame Show Aligned
Runs in the Chase’s slot, and Bradley Walsh is still in the host’s chair, but the game is different, where six contestants have to stay ahead of the pack or risk being locked out. Described as “certainly enjoyable, but not a classic”, that is also basically how your host would describe this show.

3x Jailkeeper: You can target another player. That Night, that target will be unable to be killed at Night, but they are blocked from using their role.

Pointless_titles.png

PointlessGame Show Aligned
One half of the Teatime Tussle – the Monday Night Wars of British game shows. The challenge is to give obscure correct answers to simple clues, but that couldn’t be more enjoyable when paired with the hosting of Alexander Armstrong and the somewhat threatening niceness of Richard Osman.

2x Diviner: You may give me the name of a role. You will be notified whether or not that role exists in the game.

The_Chase_%28game_show%29.JPG

The ChaseGame Show Aligned
One half of the Teatime Tussle – the Monday Night Wars of British game shows. Being faced down with one of the country’s top quizzers has a certain thrill to it, as does Bradley Walsh trying not to crack up at the more ridiculous questions. It’s even been exported to such obscure game show backwaters as America.

Odd Night Tracker: You may target another player. You will be informed whom your target visited, if any.

Fifteen_to_One_titles.png

Fifteen to OneGame Show Aligned
A game of quizzing and survival, originally hosted by William G. Stewart and most recently by the really quite brilliant Sandi Toksvig. Get the question right, then nominate another player to risk their lives.

Survival Developer: You gain the following effects based on the number of players left in the game.
• Fewer than 12: Once, you may target another player. You receive your target’s alignment.
• Fewer than 7: Once, you are unable to be killed at Night.

(mod note: Awards, QTs, and other notes coming soon. Feel free to leave suggestions)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well in Boyz

non town lynch every day phase. We call that a god damn cleansweep

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Note to self. Should have used my role on the miller sooner lmao

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Not really your fault if Haza baits everybody into believing that he's a Cop :hayden3

Well played town and thanks for the game Skybawks!

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also is this the first time town has won a game over here? :mark:

Status
Not open for further replies.