• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Game Show Mafia - GAME THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Btw Odo winning the game using Toxic Behavior and flaming to bully people into doing what he wants which is literally rule number 9 in the game is not to do that at the best of times. Sure good win but throw an asterisk on it, you should be modkilled for breaking the rules in an attempt to win. :francis

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
I hate charchter claiming..... I think it takes away fun of the game imo but whatever im Baggage im the dating show so thats why im coming up as Millar because of my baggage.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Also since when is voting yourself a ok thing on the other site I played on it be killing yourself to do so.

:OkKyle so...

Rising

Why did you use on me and why did you use on christo?

Why didnt you say anything when Brad was being lynched?
Because Brad was lynched almost before I could do anything I said that we should waited for claim from Brad on that day after his lynch

I did Christ0 because I was suspicious of him as stated in day 1 and yo because I though you were not fully involved in discussion like in Christmas mafia
Also can I get who all have claimed till now

Rising

Christ0 who did use phone friend on what did it do? also we have role cop and cop who all they have investigated?

And also Raik should claim in full

Also who you people suggest me jail Keep

Chr1st0

gambit use your oracle thing on jailkeeper, scum won't have brads role and a jailkeeper.

My phone a friend just gives me a qt with kif

Status
Not open for further replies.